Why are Texans afraid of wine?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
tR35ax8.jpg

Scares them lol

tR35ax8.jpg

Scares them lol

A lot of wine people are wine SNOBs, who look down on sweeter wines that have more mass market appeal.

The industry is dominated by these guys. It leads to them ill serving the larger potential market.

"Texas" isn't the problem. THe wine industry is.

tR35ax8.jpg

Scares them lol

A lot of wine people are wine SNOBs, who look down on sweeter wines that have more mass market appeal.

The industry is dominated by these guys. It leads to them ill serving the larger potential market.

The current beer culture has a sizable snob population as well.

To me the difference between a beer snob and a beer connoisseur is the connoisseur likes complicated beers but recognizes the mass produced lagers have their own place.

Bud is are good for sports events, Coronas are great on the beach. Coors light is perfect for when you want to consume large amounts without getting drunk quick.

My favorite Peanut Butter Stout is not perfect for the situations above.

tR35ax8.jpg

Scares them lol

To me the difference between a beer snob and a beer connoisseur is the connoisseur likes complicated beers but recognizes the mass produced lagers have their own place.

Bud is are good for sports events, Coronas are great on the beach. Coors light is perfect for when you want to consume large amounts without getting drunk quick.

And Schaefer Beer is to pour on your head in celebration because it tastes like piss, so don't drink it.

18675947_1d958dddb6_z.jpg

tR35ax8.jpg

Scares them lol

And Schaefer Beer is to pour on your head in celebration because it tastes like piss, so don't drink it.

I see your moose-piss, and raise it why my moose-piss from my college days.

american.jpg

$4.95 a 12-pack. BooYah!

tR35ax8.jpg

Scares them lol

But, It's the one beer to have when you're having more than one.

img_0780-copy-640x480-copy-jpg.154109

What to serve with our next meal?...will grape or grain be most ideal?

Sometimes only wine will do - others need a beer or two...

img_0328-copy-640x480-copy-jpg.154101

Attachments

• IMG_0328 - Copy (640x480) - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0328 - Copy (640x480) - Copy.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0780 - Copy (640x480) - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0780 - Copy (640x480) - Copy.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 115

Forum List

Back