Pro-Palestine protester gets pummeled by Texans after disrupting Texas governor Greg Abbott’s speech.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Good for him. Texans are a proud bunch of people who don't tolerate this kind of disruptive bullshit.

The bastard is lucky someone didn't bring a rope.

"Gotta love Texas.The incident happened at a campaign event in Collin County.The incident happened on the same day as pro-Palestine protesters tried breaching the fence outside of the White House."

Good for him. Texans are a proud bunch of people who don't tolerate this kind of disruptive bullshit.

"Gotta love Texas.The incident happened at a campaign event in Collin County.The incident happened on the same day as pro-Palestine protesters tried breaching the fence outside of the White House."

The terrorist supporter probably threw the first punch.

Bad idea. The state of George W. Bush loves war crimes and creating new generations of terrorists more than any other. He should have brought more people with him.

We should bring back cattle drives.

Those violent left wingers .. Biden's America

Those violent left wingers .. Biden's America
Those were stupid bed wetters, and if there was a lone anti-communist among that piece of shit and several of his ilk they would probably be assaulted by the bed wetters simply for existing. With decent people you have to make a real effort to piss them off and get thrown out of a place full of people you hate for being decent.

That's how that works.

Good.

It should be illegal to protest in America for things that don't involve America. It's gotten way out of hand where people disrupt things, block roads, destroy shit and act like animals in the name of some other country. For some reason now everyone feels they need to be politically charged constantly and protest everything.

This is what happens when you start filling up America with foreigners. Eventually our country will be at war with ourselves because we imported other nations fanatical ideas and we will be like some middle Eastern country in the end.

Good.

It should be illegal to protest in America for things that don't involve America. It's gotten way out of hand where people disrupt things, block roads, destroy shit and act like animals in the name of some other country. For some reason now everyone feels they need to be politically charged constantly and protest everything.

This is what happens when you start filling up America with foreigners. Eventually our country will be at war with ourselves because we imported other nations fanatical ideas and we will be like some middle Eastern country in the end.
Screenshot_20240115_071553_Google.jpg

I am old enough to remember when Americans took pride in living by the motto of "I may not agree with what they are saying, but I will defend their right to say it".

Now, we cheer while people are tossed out of a building for daring to have a different point of view.

This is not the America I grew up in.

I am old enough to remember when Americans took pride in living by the motto of "I may not agree with what they are saying, but I will defend their right to say it".

Now, we cheer while people are tossed out of a building for daring to have a different point of view.

This is not the America I grew up in.

What do you care? You're leaving the country as soon as you can afford to. :laughing0301:

What do you care? You're leaving the country as soon as you can afford to. :laughing0301:

It is one of the many reasons we are leaving. We could afford to now, but would be shortsighted to leave that much money on the table when we can easily hold out a few more years.

Forum List

Back