Why are RWs such fascist drama queens when it comes to the national anthem?

Our troops of old gave us the right to kneel or not kneel for any occasion.

Republicans only care about their own freedom of speech. They're whiny little bitches when it comes to someone else's.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will fight to death your right to say it."

- Book of Voltaire
They crave conformity. They play the "victim card" at will.

When have we ever failed to honor our military? When have we ever been in sufficiently ungrateful? Are the players degrading the flag by fire, dirt, water? The players knelt.
It's such a subjective interpretation of the flag, that it's insane to throw a fit over it. RWs aren't smart enough to understand that.

Republicans only care about their own freedom of speech. They're whiny little bitches when it comes to someone else's.

- Book of Voltaire
Republicans aren't the ones trying to stop free speech. Do you see anyone saying people should go to jail for kneeling? No, you don't.

- Book of Voltaire
So what you're saying is these people have a right to kneel during the anthem but others don't have a right to call them on it ?

Football is uniquely an American pass time. Where right left and everything in between can get together and forget about politics and come together as one. And what did the NFL do? They shit on it. Now even football is political. Thanks assholes

- Book of Voltaire
So what you're saying is these people have a right to kneel during the anthem but others don't have a right to call them on it ?
The president sure has hell shouldn't call them on it, call them SOBs, and insist they be fired. You and Trump's interpretation of what one should be doing during the national anthem does not dictate what should happen to their careers. Kaepernick's protest is silent and completely non-disruptive. Do you find it offensive? Tough shit. Be an adult and ignore it.

Why are RWs such fascist drama queens when it comes to the national anthem?

Yet another thread title that starts "Why is it that....." followed by some long-debunked lie about Republicans?

You people really need some new material.

Let a bunch of white guys disrespect the pan African flag, the Mexican flag, the gay flag, see if all that free speech shit counts for horse piss.
Lol tell me, when you watch football on TV, do you stand for the flag EVERY time?
I don't watch football at all. I saw the beginning of one superbowl game. My apartment building had it on the big screen in the community room. Everyone stood. Everyone. I stood too.

I watch the Puppy Bowl instead.

I think they just like fighting, and

don't really give a hoot, and

don't even know all the words to the anthem.... :D

Let a bunch of white guys disrespect the pan African flag, the Mexican flag, the gay flag, see if all that free speech shit counts for horse piss.
Lol tell me, when you watch football on TV, do you stand for the flag EVERY time?
I don't watch football at all. I saw the beginning of one superbowl game. My apartment building had it on the big screen in the community room. Everyone stood. Everyone. I stood too.

I watch the Puppy Bowl instead.
Well I bet your conservative friends don't apply to this either.

- Book of Voltaire
They're clearly over-reacting here, just making things far worse. Live and let live. Who cares.

Ironically, many right wingers are acting like the Regressives do when "offended". Outside of getting violent, of course.

How is it that you ends of the spectrum are so similar in your behaviors? Do you get trained at the same place?

Do you guys have a secret handshake or sumpin'?

:dunno:

Last edited:
standup-asshole-the-national-anthem-isntabout-you-3446970.png

No it's not. Quit saying stupid shit and expecting us not to call you out on it.
Calling someone (who is expressing a Constitutional right) an "enemy of the state", is absolutely suppressing 1st amendment rights. What is an "enemy"? What do you do to "enemies"? If you were declared an "enemy" (by the President of the United States) over something you said, would you think that it is a good thing? Or would you think twice about saying it again?

Forum List

Back