Another reason for players to get on their knees..

Nothing to see here

Nashville church mass shooting leaves at least one dead | Daily Mail Online

The shooter
emanuel-kidega-samson.png

One of the victims. Melanie Smith, 39, of Smyrna

44AF465F00000578-4915264-image-a-25_1506289536887.jpg

Not one news channel is speaking of this. Imagine if the shooter had been white.

Not one news channel is speaking of this. Imagine if the shooter had been white.

They're hoping he is a registered republican military vet...so that they can accuse him of being a black white supremacist.

Another reason for players to get on their knees...

One killed, seven wounded in church shooting in Tennessee

You lost me--- another reason for (I presume) mostly black players in the NFL to get on their knees for what?------ to protest another senseless black murdering spree of people who never did him any harm? Did he even know those people? I don't get where the "social injustice" was (as Kapernick who started all this meant to comment on); so what would any sports players get on their knees for? To say they were forced into a life of crime and desperation by "white privilege?" (While making 12 million a year) When will this guy be charged with a HATE CRIME? When will you people realize that respect and justice are EARNED, CREATED, through hard work and good deeds, NOT handed out, and not by shooting people and certainly not by offending your fans on a sports field that should have nothing to do with world events.

Fortunately there was a legal gun owner, probably an NRA member, who was present to stop more killing. I'm sure all the papers will accordingly credit gun ownership with saving yet more lives!!!

Forum List

Back