Why are RWs such fascist drama queens when it comes to the national anthem?

Our troops of old gave us the right to kneel or not kneel for any occasion.

Republicans only care about their own freedom of speech. They're whiny little bitches when it comes to someone else's.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will fight to death your right to say it."

- Book of Voltaire
Yes, veterans gave you the right, you should show them the respect they deserve by NOT.

It's the national anthem that is why people get upset.

Besides what is the beef of the protest and what do they expect done? What? Name it. You can not because there is nothing other then to tear apart the country then blame those who have done nothing. Typical liberal Bull Shyt.

Last edited:

Republicans only care about their own freedom of speech. They're whiny little bitches when it comes to someone else's.

- Book of Voltaire
Yes, veterans gave you the right, you should show them the respect they deserve by NOT.

Besides what is the beef of the protest and what do they expect done? What? Name it. You can because there is nothing other then to tear apart the country then blame those who have done nothing. Typical liberal Bull Shyt.
What YOU or I think about their "cause" is irrelevant. To Kaepernick, it's about police brutality to black people. How valid you think that complaint is does not matter.

It's all about Americans who fought and died for the free nation we have today. If you are a liberal, an NFL player, or never served in the US armed forces, you either don't understand, or you just don't give a shit.
Exactly

Just going to note the irony in the OP given the number of times we see far left liberal loons trying to prevent Republicans from speaking.

The few who do are ignorant and not liberals, progressives or Democrats, they are usually anarchists.

The 21st Century Conservative Agenda is heartless, callous and an embarrassment to all Americans who have empathy for the needy, and nothing but disdain for the greedy, self righteous and chimpanzees.
Yet the Democrats raely if ever condemn their actions and in a lot of cases support them sometimes vocally others through their silence interesting with these groups the left doesn't hold it's self to the same standard it's does the right and the KKK. The rest of your response is the typical paint by the numbers liberal talking points that isn't worth responding to.

- Book of Voltaire

Cons have this weird fake patriotism where anything they do is good and everyone else, just by being everyone else, is bad. It is animalistic tribal behavior you'd find among human 30,000 years ago.
anything they do is good and everyone else, just by being everyone else, is bad.
like many far lefties dont have the same outlook....

- Book of Voltaire

Besides what is the beef of the protest and what do they expect done? What? Name it. You can because there is nothing other then to tear apart the country then blame those who have done nothing. Typical liberal Bull Shyt.
What YOU or I think about their "cause" is irrelevant. To Kaepernick, it's about police brutality to black people. How valid you think that complaint is does not matter.
And what does the flag and the anthem have to do with police brutality? What in the hell are these millionaires actually doing to solve any problem, pissing off those who support them and the military of this country? That sure sounds like foolishness to me.

What you and him are doing is saying that because a few policemen shot a black guy that condemns everyone. Ok then, blacks sell drugs, thus all blacks sell drugs.

- Book of Voltaire

And what does the flag and the anthem have to do with police brutality? What in the hell are these millionaires actually doing to solve any problem, pissing off those who support them and the military of this country? That sure sounds like foolishness to me.

What you and him are doing is saying that because a few policemen shot a black guy that condemns everyone. Ok then, blacks sell drugs, thus all blacks sell drugs.
He doesn't like the state the country is in hence the protest. You repubs are so goddamn emotional. If you don't like it, ignore it. Be an adult.

Also bonus question: do you watch the NFL? If so, do you stand for the anthem everytime it's played on TV? I doubt it. Gotcha!

Last edited:

- Book of Voltaire

Lots! If you ever listened to the words of our National Anthem you would have noticed one small phrase, "land of the free"; by law, black men, women and children are free, but not in the same sense you or I (presumably you're of white European stock too) enjoy.

One small peaceful protest by Millionaires, standing in solidarity (mostly) with other athletes of color - white, black, mulatto - are attacked by Trump and other deplorable jerks as anti American; yet these hypocrites stand with their hand over their hearts and completely fail to acknowledge that the Laws of the United States and COTUS provide the opportunity to protest their grievance.

- Book of Voltaire

Lots! If you ever listened to the words of our National Anthem you would have noticed one small phrase, "land of the free"; by law, black men, women and children are free, but not in the same sense you or I (presumably you're of white European stock too) enjoy.

One small peaceful protest by Millionaires, standing in solidarity (mostly) with other athletes of color - white, black, mulatto - are attacked by Trump and other deplorable jerks as anti American; yet these hypocrites stand with their hand over their hearts and completely fail to acknowledge that the Laws of the United States and COTUS provide the opportunity to protest their grievance.

- Book of Voltaire

99.999% of negro thug/gang banger/violent felons who are shot by LEOs, including negro LEOs deserved what they got!
The whole 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' bullshit lie told by Soros paid negro agitators is just that........a fucking bullshit LIE!!!!!

- Book of Voltaire
They just love flags.

Look how they love this one:

kkk%20battle%20flag.jpg

- Book of Voltaire

99.999% of negro thug/gang banger/violent felons who are shot by LEOs, including negro LEOs deserved what they got!
The whole 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' bullshit lie told by Soros paid negro agitators is just that........a fucking bullshit LIE!!!!!
Actually few deserve to be shot. But those who sell drugs, go on high speed chases and then do not comply with police are just looking to be shot. Deserve to be shot? Maybe not. Set up the conditions to be shot, absolutely.

- Book of Voltaire
They just love flags.

kkk%20battle%20flag.jpg
Few like the flag that your ancestors went to war under.

My ancestors went to war under the stars and stripes, to free the black man from the bondage of the democrat party.

- Book of Voltaire

Actually few deserve to be shot. But those who sell drugs, go on high speed chases and then do not comply with police are just looking to be shot. Deserve to be shot? Maybe not. Set up the conditions to be shot, absolutely.
99.999% of the negro thugs who end up being shot had put the safety of LEOs in danger.
'Big Mike' is a perfect case in point. Had he not attacked the LEO the thug would be/may be alive today.

- Book of Voltaire

99.999% of the negro thugs who end up being shot had put the safety of LEOs in danger.
'Big Mike' is a perfect case in point. Had he not attacked the LEO the thug would be/may be alive today.
And that is why almost all were completely exonerated. But the left wing will have none of the justice system unless it is used against an abortion protestor.

- Book of Voltaire
They just love flags.

kkk%20battle%20flag.jpg
Yes, a symbol of literal treason and they get butt hurt over people kneeling.

Let a bunch of white guys disrespect the pan African flag, the Mexican flag, the gay flag, see if all that free speech shit counts for horse piss.

Let a bunch of white guys disrespect the pan African flag, the Mexican flag, the gay flag, see if all that free speech shit counts for horse piss.
Lol tell me, when you watch football on TV, do you stand for the flag EVERY time?

- Book of Voltaire
They crave conformity. They play the "victim card" at will.

When have we ever failed to honor our military? When have we ever been in sufficiently ungrateful? Are the players degrading the flag by fire, dirt, water? The players knelt.

Forum List

Back