Why are Republicans so upset about Kavanaugh? Brett Kavanaugh & Niel Gorsuch are nothing special.

Should Republicans dump Kavanaugh for a Woman nominee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My feeling in this whole thing is very simple... if Kavanuagh is not confirmed, the next nominee should be an Activist Conservative. If that one is shit down, the next one should be a MORE activist Conservative, etc....

Make it less and less desirable for the Dens to shoot down a nominee when they know he next one will be even less to their liking.
Kavanaught IS an activist conservative.
On what justification is he activist? Is your definition of activist a “textualist”, or are there specific cases?

Because decent human beings find it morally reprehensible to falsely accuse people of vile crimes for political reasons

We really don't know if what this woman, Ford is saying is true or not, do we? And let's face it, men typically don't assault women in public places.

Republicans are really in a corner on this one. Worst case scenario, they confirm Kavanaugh--and then find out that Ford was telling the truth. 2nd scenario--they confirm Kavanaugh without an investigation, showing they could care less about women and their claims of sexual assault or harrassement.

And let's face it Republicans already have a yuuuge problem with women voters in this country. Why add more fuel to the fire.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

You libtards are so confused....

Thinking women see you libtards for the SCUM you are...

We are going to kick your asses silly this November...….

I am not a liberal dumbass. I have been on this board since 2008 and have over 17K posts to prove that. I was a lifelong Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party, and then changed my party status to Independent and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

when-you-elect-a-clown-expect-a-circus-13670426.png

No you're a paid poster who piles all this off topic crap in your posts, which I rarely read.

If oreo is getting paid for that Bull Shit he spews.....

Someone sure as hell ain't getting their monies worth...

Take you crayons and coloring books and go somewhere else. Talking in Platitudes on a political board will get you nowhere.

Because decent human beings find it morally reprehensible to falsely accuse people of vile crimes for political reasons

We really don't know if what this woman, Ford is saying is true or not, do we? And let's face it, men typically don't assault women in public places.

Republicans are really in a corner on this one. Worst case scenario, they confirm Kavanaugh--and then find out that Ford was telling the truth. 2nd scenario--they confirm Kavanaugh without an investigation, showing they could care less about women and their claims of sexual assault or harrassement.

And let's face it Republicans already have a yuuuge problem with women voters in this country. Why add more fuel to the fire.

I am not a liberal dumbass. I have been on this board since 2008 and have over 17K posts to prove that. I was a lifelong Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party, and then changed my party status to Independent and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

No you're a paid poster who piles all this off topic crap in your posts, which I rarely read.

The only paid posters on this board are Russian trolls and we have got 2 here, and I am not one of them.

Yes, we do know. She's a crazy lying slut. There isn't the slightest doubt about it.

My feeling in this whole thing is very simple... if Kavanuagh is not confirmed, the next nominee should be an Activist Conservative. If that one is shit down, the next one should be a MORE activist Conservative, etc....

Make it less and less desirable for the Dens to shoot down a nominee when they know he next one will be even less to their liking.
Kavanaught IS an activist conservative.
The only actual outspoken activist on the Supreme Court is Ginsberg, and idiots like you love her.

Last edited:

If oreo is getting paid for that Bull Shit he spews.....

Someone sure as hell ain't getting their monies worth...

Take you crayons and coloring books and go somewhere else. Talking in Platitudes on a political board will get you nowhere.

The irony....

why didnt Trump just pick Amy Comey Barrett? who steered him to pick a Bushie? someone in his administration steered him in that direction and knew that Dr Fraud was gonna make up some allegations

where was Avenatti in 1981 anyway? what was he doing back then?

He'll pick a woman next time when he replaces RBG. Don't worry your little commie heat about it. LMAO The commiecrats are losing control of their super-legislature. Learn to deal with it.

The party of Trump would never nominate a woman to SCOTUS--:auiqs.jpg: The closest a Federal District Court Republican woman would ever get to that court would be with a broom & mop.

Slowly but surely, Bannon turned Breitbart into not only the most-read conservative web outlet but also the most incendiary one. Bannon’s Breitbart also realized that there was a large online community that naturally gravitated to Trump, a mix of people who saw themselves as far too radical to be accepted by polite society. Among them, conservative suspicions of diversity, inclusion, feminism, and political correctness had metastasized into something much darker.This was the alt-right, a collection of racists, pick-up artists, men’s rights activists, and other noxious trolls of the internet.
This is Trump's base & one he doesn't want to lose
Steve Bannon and the alt-right: a primer

20160803edshe-b.jpg

Seems they said the same about Sandra Day O'Conor, she got a 99-0 vote in the senate. A woman was on the short list this time. I'd like to see him nominate an Asian female nest time. It would be a real hoot watching you commiecrats try your character assassination and stay politically correct. It's just too easy for ya with a white guy. But I'm still waiting to hear the race card against Kavanaugh, I'm sure it's coming, you fucking commies are so predictable.

A 3rd woman has now come forward. We're talking about 3 women now, this one is a Yale graduate, working for government that has a high security clearance, that have witnessed Kavanuagh's mal behavior during prep school. Now when I was young we had some wild parties, but I never saw men disrespect women, no matter how drunk they were in the way these women are saying what Kavanuagh did. Waving his dick in a woman's face, making lude vulgar comments in their presence. We raise our boys to respect women, not do that.
3rd woman comes forward with accusations against Brett Kavanaugh

These women are showing a lot of courage by coming out and saying something, and I imagine right now they are getting some threats against themselves and their families over it.

I think Kavanaugh is done, and if Republicans go ahead and confirm him, they're DONE with women in this country, which is also the largest voting block in this country.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

Sweet Baby Jesus--I do not understand a party that knows they are in the sewer with women voters in this country, and never thought that "hey" maybe we should nominate a woman SCOTUS to fill this position, to get us out of the sewer.
Seven in 10 Women Have Unfavorable Opinion of Trump

Talk about STUPID!

none-republicans-politician-amerian_politics-michele_bachmann-gop-jran282_low.jpg

All of the accusations are about as vague as you can make them, no corroboration, no documentation.

Sorry, but none of this is impressing me.

Well they're being cooberated as we speak. 3 women now have confirmed that Kavanaugh was a drunk, vile, vulgar, individual disrespecting women when he was in prep school. These women are Yale and other high level graduates, in good careers and didn't walk out of some trailer park to make these accusations. They are also putting their lives & families at risk by making these accusations and they know it. Women won't do that for no reason.

Anyone that doesn't respect women, does not belong anywhere near the U.S. Supreme court.

For 35 years victims kept secret the sexual abuse of Catholic priests, and then it blew wide open.

A FOX NEWS poll for you.
Fox News Poll: Record number of voters oppose Kavanaugh nomination

That's an opinion at best, and countered by the more numerous people saying he wasn't.

He has a track record of having plenty of women clerk for him as a justice on the DC circuit, and has numerous women backing his character.

And that you need to refer to the Church issues shows you have no argument except slander and emotion.

What also shows is this isn't about the accusations, it's about your dislike of his judicial views, and that you are just grasping at anything to make him step down.

The party of Trump would never nominate a woman to SCOTUS--:auiqs.jpg: The closest a Federal District Court Republican woman would ever get to that court would be with a broom & mop.

This is Trump's base & one he doesn't want to lose
Steve Bannon and the alt-right: a primer

20160803edshe-b.jpg

Seems they said the same about Sandra Day O'Conor, she got a 99-0 vote in the senate. A woman was on the short list this time. I'd like to see him nominate an Asian female nest time. It would be a real hoot watching you commiecrats try your character assassination and stay politically correct. It's just too easy for ya with a white guy. But I'm still waiting to hear the race card against Kavanaugh, I'm sure it's coming, you fucking commies are so predictable.

A 3rd woman has now come forward. We're talking about 3 women now, this one is a Yale graduate, working for government that has a high security clearance, that have witnessed Kavanuagh's mal behavior during prep school. Now when I was young we had some wild parties, but I never saw men disrespect women, no matter how drunk they were in the way these women are saying what Kavanuagh did. Waving his dick in a woman's face, making lude vulgar comments in their presence. We raise our boys to respect women, not do that.

These women are showing a lot of courage by coming out and saying something, and I imagine right now they are getting some threats against themselves and their families over it.

I think Kavanaugh is done, and if Republicans go ahead and confirm him, they're DONE with women in this country, which is also the largest voting block in this country.

Sweet Baby Jesus--I do not understand a party that knows they are in the sewer with women voters in this country, and never thought that "hey" maybe we should nominate a woman SCOTUS to fill this position, to get us out of the sewer.

Talk about STUPID!

none-republicans-politician-amerian_politics-michele_bachmann-gop-jran282_low.jpg

All of the accusations are about as vague as you can make them, no corroboration, no documentation.

Well they're being cooberated as we speak. 3 women now have confirmed that Kavanaugh was a drunk, vile, vulgar, individual disrespecting women when he was in prep school. These women are Yale and other high level graduates, in good careers and didn't walk out of some trailer park to make these accusations. They are also putting their lives & families at risk by making these accusations and they know it. Women won't do that for no reason.

Anyone that doesn't respect women, does not belong anywhere near the U.S. Supreme court.

For 35 years victims kept secret the sexual abuse of Catholic priests, and then it blew wide open.

A FOX NEWS poll for you.

That's an opinion at best, and countered by the more numerous people saying he wasn't.

He has a track record of having plenty of women clerk for him as a justice on the DC circuit, and has numerous women backing his character.

And that you need to refer to the Church issues shows you have no argument except slander and emotion.

What also shows is this isn't about the accusations, it's about your dislike of his judicial views, and that you are just grasping at anything to make him step down.

After listening to Dr. Ford's testimony (on CNN) this morning, Republicans would be committing political suicide if they confirmed Kavanuagh at this time. She is very credible, and let's face it Kavanuagh has the witness from hell, in Mark Judge, which is why Judge will NOT be testifying.
‘100 Kegs or Bust’: Kavanaugh friend, Mark Judge, has spent years writing about high school debauchery

Sexual assault and harrassement is very serious today, regardless of how long ago it happened. It exhibits a "inherent" disrespect, disregard toward women, (no matter how drunk and boozed up they were.) Again, we raise our sons to do no harm against women, and speak politely & mannerly toward them.

Kavanaugh should not be anywhere near the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court.

Talk about STUPID!

A FOX NEWS poll for you.

After listening to Dr. Ford's testimony (on CNN) this morning, Republicans would be committing political suicide if they confirmed Kavanuagh at this time. She is very credible, and let's face it Kavanuagh has the witness from hell, in Mark Judge, which is why Judge will NOT be testifying.
‘100 Kegs or Bust’: Kavanaugh friend, Mark Judge, has spent years writing about high school debauchery

Sexual assault and harrassement is very serious today, regardless of how long ago it happened. It exhibits a "inherent" disrespect, disregard toward women, (no matter how drunk and boozed up they were.) Again, we raise our sons to do no harm against women, and speak politely & mannerly toward them.

Her credibility is shot because she can't remember when and where, and she got caught being shady when it came to not wanting to fly to come to a hearing they wanted to hold last week.

And yet BK is a DC Circuit Court Justice, the 2nd highest Court in the system.

And bringing up Sons, would you want your son (if you had one) have is life ruined on this level of evidence?

Talk about STUPID!

A FOX NEWS poll for you.

Her credibility is shot because she can't remember when and where, and she got caught being shady when it came to not wanting to fly to come to a hearing they wanted to hold last week.

And bringing up Sons, would you want your son (if you had one) have is life ruined on this level of evidence?

I don't know where you're getting your Bullshit information from, (probably the Trump media cable news network) but in her testimony--she clearly remembers the Where, When & What to all of it.

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

A FOX NEWS poll for you.

I don't know where you're getting your Bullshit information from, (probably the Trump media cable news network) but in her testimony--she clearly remembers the Where, When & What to all of it.

She gave no date of when it happened, nor the actual house where it happened.

Why are you lying?

A FOX NEWS poll for you.

Why are you lying?

You're not watching CNN--that's very clear.

Why are you lying?

What date did it happen?

Who's house did it happen in?

Why are you lying?

What date did it happen?

I would iimagine that under driect public testimony they would not want her to DISCLOSE the specific address of the house that this happened in for OBVIOUS reasons. As for the date--do you remember what you had for LUNCH, on Wednesday the 25th of December 1984?

My husband and I got in a serious car accident years ago, and my husband was taken off in flight for life.. I can give every detail of someone hitting us head on--but I cannot remember the EXACT date. There are some things that when you have been tramatized you will forget.

If Republicans try to pull that out of this hat--they're going to go down in a ball of flames.

Why are you lying?

What date did it happen?

I would iimagine that under driect public testimony they would not want her to DISCLOSE the specific address of the house that this happened in for OBVIOUS reasons. As for the date--do you remember what you had for LUNCH, on Wednesday the 25th of December 1984?

My husband and I got in a serious car accident years ago, and my husband was taken off in flight for life.. I can give every detail of someone hitting us head on--but I cannot remember the EXACT date. There are some things that when you have been tramatized you will forget.

If Republicans try to pull that out of this hat--they're going to go down in a ball of flames.

My lunch has nothing to do with accusations of a crime. And as for your first point, what a fucking cop out. She has admitted she doesn't "remember the house".

The difference is if you are accusing someone of an act like this, and you want to ruin their life over it, you better have information that confirms it happened.

How is he supposed to defend himself if she can't fix a time and location?

How would you feel if YOUR life was about to be ruined based on this level of evidence?

I'm sure you would be fine over it, you worthless prog hack-twat.

Why are you lying?

What date did it happen?

I would iimagine that under driect public testimony they would not want her to DISCLOSE the specific address of the house that this happened in for OBVIOUS reasons. As for the date--do you remember what you had for LUNCH, on Wednesday the 18th of December 1984? Of course not.

My husband and I got in a serious car accident years ago, and my husband was taken off, in a flight for life helicopter.. I can give every detail of someone hitting us head on--but I cannot remember the EXACT date. There are some things that when you have been tramatized you will forget.

My lunch has nothing to do with accusations of a crime. And as for your first point, what a fucking cop out. She has admitted she doesn't "remember the house".

The difference is if you are accusing someone of an act like this, and you want to ruin their life over it, you better have information that confirms it happened.

How would you feel if YOUR life was about to be ruined based on this level of evidence?

Well that's what happens when people are tramatized. Like I explained before you will be able to remember the trama--but then years later--you won't remember dates--because that wasn't burned into your memory--only the act that caused the trama was.

She is a credible woman, very intelligence and a doctor--and you're not going to get away with a Date & Address and say she's lying. If Republicans try that one, and confirm Kavanaugh--you're going to see phycologists lined up 24/7 on all media networks explaining the same thing I just did.

Why are you lying?

What date did it happen?

I would iimagine that under driect public testimony they would not want her to DISCLOSE the specific address of the house that this happened in for OBVIOUS reasons. As for the date--do you remember what you had for LUNCH, on Wednesday the 18th of December 1984? Of course not.

My husband and I got in a serious car accident years ago, and my husband was taken off, in a flight for life helicopter.. I can give every detail of someone hitting us head on--but I cannot remember the EXACT date. There are some things that when you have been tramatized you will forget.

Well that's what happens when people are tramatized. Like I explained before you will be able to remember the trama--but then years later--you won't remember dates--because that wasn't burned into your memory--only the act that caused the trama was.

She is a credible woman, very intelligence and a doctor--and you're not going to get away with a Date & Address and say she's lying. If Republicans try that one, and confirm Kavanaugh--you're going to see phycologists lined up 24/7 on all media networks explaining the same thing I just did.

Excuses Excuses. It's amazing the things she forgot are all the things that would allow BK to maybe defend himself? That would create a chance he wasn't actually there?

She' only credible in your eyes because you are a prog hack. She got called out on the fear of flying thing and a few other things.

Republicans campaigned on the SCOTUS nominee in 2016, after making certain that Obama's last nominee, Merrick Garland didn't get a chance. Why? Because you never know who Hillary Clinton would have picked. Well as it turns out, Hillary Clinton may have picked Niel Gorsuch or Brett Kavanaugh as her nominee, because she voted to confirm both of them for Federal District court positions.

In fact, Hillary Clinton along with Barack Obama actually voted for both of them, as they came out of the G.W. Bush administration as Federal District Court judges in year 2006, when Democrats were the majority in the Senate, and could have easily rejected them. This while Senate Democrats were historically turning down a lot of G.W's nominee's. IOW--Both have already run the Democrat gaunlet and passed with flying colors.

Kavanaugh was confirmed to the D.C. Circuit in May 2006 after a series of negotiations between Democratic and Republican U.S. Senators
Brett Kavanaugh - Wikipedia

Anthony Scalia NOT'S !!!

In fact here are the Democrats that confirmed both Brett Kavanuagh & Niel Gorsuch in 2006 for Federal District Court of Appeals positions.

2017_02-02-schumer-gorsuch-hypocrite.jpg

Niel Gorsuch is the only nominee in my memory that stated during confirmation hearings that Roe V Wade is precedent in the Constitution, meaning set in stone. The only reason Democrats tried to block him, is because they were upset that Republicans blocked Merrick Garland.
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

Brett Kavanuagh only caught Trump's attention, because he once stated that Presidents shouldn't undergo prosecution while they're in office. But there is no such thing as prosecution of a sitting President anyway--we have an impeachment process to rid ourselves of criminal and inept behavior of a President.
Analysis | Does Brett Kavanaugh think the president is immune from criminal charges?

So the question is?
Since women have a very unfavorable opinon of Trump, (7 in 10) would it be wiser for Republicans to go ahead with an investigation & or drop Kavanaugh for a woman nominee?
Gallup Poll: 7 in 10 Women Have Unfavorable Opinion of Trump

I'm sorry but you're very incorrect.

The democrats didn't control the senate or congress in 2006.

They won the majority and control in the 2006 election but the new congress didn't take their seats until January 2007. Democrats didn't have much power to stop any appointments in 2006.

I don't think it's fair to say that Hillary or Obama would have nominated kavanaugh on the basis that they voted for him in 2006 for confirmation.

If Obama wanted kavanaugh to be supreme court judge he would have nominated him. And the last thing that Hillary is going to do is nominate an anti choice judge to the supreme court.

I stopped reading your post when I got to the incorrect statement about democrats controlling congress in 2006.

While I believe that both Hillary and Obama were wrong to vote for him, the record shows Obama wouldn't have nominated him since he had two opportunities to do so, there's a difference between voting for someone to be on a federal bench from nominating someone for the supreme court.

Forum List

Back