Why are republicans okay with Trump not having a solo press conference since February?

Oh right because the press is "mean"! How could I forget? He is such a snowflake and republicans are too much of pussies to admit it.

Can you imagine how cons would react if Obama had this lack of transparency to the press? They would be bitching about it to this day.

Let's not forget the amount of Fox News interviews Obama did. Even if you want to call CNN or MSNBC "fake news", people, you know, still watch them. Trump is too much of a pussy to go near them because he's terrible at hardball questions. Seriously is anyone ever impressed by him doing a Fox interview?

Trump and his collection of snowflakes find reality just too daunting. They prefer to lurk in shadows, like toadstools and tyrants.
So in your world "tyrants lurk in shadows"?
You REALLY ought to lay off the meth. You're not making sense.

Joke of the day from Gail Collins NYT
Negative thinkers scoffed when Rick Perry was appointed head of the dept of energy Obamas 1st sec won a Nobel prize for his work on trapping atoms with laser lights his 2nd a nuke physicist.Perry has a bachelor's degree in animal science ,but we're not going to point that out because it's simply mean spirited

Press is incapable of asking an interesting question or broaching a topic other than Russia and impeachment or why the cameras arent on or why am I in the back of the room, why does that guy get to ask anything they arent real news people

But their job is to sell their product, not make you feel happy.
Gee I thought the press was there to keep the public informed......
Their comic fail routine is hilarious...makes me very happy to watch their pratfalls

Sure, the media works for the government.... no, they don't. If the govt wants to inform people, they can do it themselves, isn't that what Spicer was doing?

The media is made up of private companies, in case you didn't notice.
Exactly so they shouldn't be in one parties pocket........and case ya didn't know govt isn't in informing business ergo the need for the press .....example A, record number of FOIA requests denied by O govt

Press is incapable of asking an interesting question or broaching a topic other than Russia and impeachment or why the cameras arent on or why am I in the back of the room, why does that guy get to ask anything they arent real news people

But their job is to sell their product, not make you feel happy.
Gee I thought the press was there to keep the public informed......
Their comic fail routine is hilarious...makes me very happy to watch their pratfalls

Sure, the media works for the government.... no, they don't. If the govt wants to inform people, they can do it themselves, isn't that what Spicer was doing?

The media is made up of private companies, in case you didn't notice.
Exactly so they shouldn't be in one parties pocket........and case ya didn't know govt isn't in informing business ergo the need for the press .....example A, record number of FOIA requests denied by O govt

Well, maybe. But the problem is they are the private company and they can choose to do what they like.

The issue here is one of the government, the thing that does need to be controlled, not with the media. There shouldn't be just two parties, there shouldn't be people with more powerful votes than others. It should be Proportional Representation in the House at the very least with the Presidency having at the very least a system similar to the French system with a run off election.

Forum List

Back