Why are republicans automatically considered racist?

cold hard court documented evidence.
you've cited that same story, what 6 million times now. Do you have anything else?
Or is this just more of your masochistic meanderings?

How many time does it take getting ridiculed by conservatives and liberals, before you gain a shred of intellectual honesty, or just slink away?

fify
She's gotta be up well over one thousand now. There are whole threads dedicated to her stupidity, all without any change in her level of honesty.

Racism lies within individuals, it cannot be labeled as "parties view". To do so is ignorant and unintelligent. People can be racist. People within parties can be racist. Parties themselves are not. Please stop the stupidity.

I definitely agree that racism is a human problem. I disagree that parties can't be racist. The Nazi party, for example, is very racist.

Racism lies within individuals, it cannot be labeled as "parties view". To do so is ignorant and unintelligent. People can be racist. People within parties can be racist. Parties themselves are not. Please stop the stupidity.

I definitely agree that racism is a human problem. I disagree that parties can't be racist. The Nazi party, for example, is very racist.

I don't believe when the nazi party was founded it was based on racist ideals. Though hilter instilled them into it. Thus bringing us back to racism being an individual thing.

I don't know anyone who automatically thinks they are. I think that's just Republicans feeling sorry for themselves and throwing a "victim" pity party.

Here's an idea... why don't you disassociate yourselves from the real racists? Disavow them and tell them to find their own political party. They are hiding within your party and especially in your lapdog's(Tea Party) party.

This is what happens when you embrace extremism. It's not all of you, not even a majority of you. but your party's right wing slide has attracted strange bedfellows.

This is why I posted the tread about how do yo deterimine a fact.

it is a cold hard court documented fact that the republicans have worked for decades to keep black and poor voters from voting.

Cold hard evidence prooves it.

R to R memo where they talk of keeping black people from voting and tape of right wing leader saying they dont want everyone to vote

YouTube - ‪Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo)‬‏

The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times
Fuck face. The MSM has been running stories about black voters losing enthusiasm and the projections for 2012 are that black voters are less interested in voting in that election.
Now, where in that incredibly dark hole you call your brain do you see anything about voter "suppression". Eliminating ineligible names from the voting records is not suppression. If anything it legitimizes the voting process.
You lefties are very fucking slick. You take a perfectly legitimate concern regarding the possibility of lower black voter turnout and change into a voter suppression issue. All to try in vain to support a completely idiotic post in your original entry to the thread?

So you think black voter turnout in 2012 is going to be less than in 2008?
This is not my idea. This comes from media reports based on a few studies of potential voter turnout.
Since you asked, here's my take. In watching Obama's campaign speeches, it appears he is trying to reinvigorate his base. That tells me his advisors are telling him they believe voter enthusiasm is waning. Meaning, voter turnout is expected to be lower.....for Obama.

Why do you suppose the RNC choose Michael Steele for its leader?

:eusa_eh:
ahh yes...the race card again. You were told that race card is invalid.
BTW Steele has been replaced. Because he did a piss poor job of leading the party.
Of course those with no clue will immediately point to skin color. A shitty no brain argument.

Keeping black peopole from voting is a racist act.

I have said before I dont believe all republicans are racists.

It is obvious by looking at the facts that the republican party itself acts in a racist manner and has done so for decades.

The consent decree they had to sign in 1981 has NEVER been lifted because they keep breaking the decree by attempting to keep black voters from voting.

Its all in the court records of this country.

Actions speak louder than words.

Their actions are provably racist.

Your arguement is a little off. Yes, the facts you have provided are true, but your point is not correct. What was done was wrong. Was it really racist though? It was done to skew the results of ballots. The goal was gain a political edge, not repress a race. Yes they were trying to lower the african american poll numbers overall, but they were doing it for politcal gain. I will repeat, WHAT they did was wrong, but once again tms, the picture you have painted has come out looking like a childs drawing.

So the new black panthers weren't racist, either. I bet Beck, Hannity, rush, Malkin, Ingrahm, Savage, O'Reilly and a host of republican politicians will be glad to hear that.
Different animal. The NBP's were billy club carrying jack booted thugs who were shown to be deliberately keeping people from voting. It is only the negligence and political correctness of the Obama Justice Dept that kept those individuals out of trial.
And the opinions of conservative commentators does not mean they or the GOP are racist.

BTW Steele has been replaced. Because he did a piss poor job of leading the party.
Of course those with no clue will immediately point to skin color. A shitty no brain argument.
You appear to be overly-sensitive.

Very telling.

You can't prove he wasn't chosen to bolster the RNC and be an Uncle Tom - just like liberals can't prove the opposite. It could have been...and probably was...at least part of the calculus.

As far as the OP...Republicans arent any more racist than Dems, but they are perceived as that sometimes because of their brand.

What do I mean by brand? Advertisers will tell you, people buy products based off lifestyle choices and identity fulfillment. I mean that the image that the average citizen has a "typical Republican" is a rich, old, white dude. (Yes, it's silly and stereotyping and evil) In fact, the reason why so many people have joined up with the Repubs is because they think that voting and thinking that way gets them into that lifestyle.

Again, the human mind is a silly thing...but it's not so silly that it can't be predicted and figured out.

I don't know anyone who automatically thinks they are. I think that's just Republicans feeling sorry for themselves and throwing a "victim" pity party.

Here's an idea... why don't you disassociate yourselves from the real racists? Disavow them and tell them to find their own political party. They are hiding within your party and especially in your lapdog's(Tea Party) party.

This is what happens when you embrace extremism. It's not all of you, not even a majority of you. but your party's right wing slide has attracted strange bedfellows.
What evidence do you have that proves the tea party is racist or has racists withi?. Racists that have the influence to steer the party in a racist direction?
What is your definition of "political extremism"?

You appear to be overly-sensitive.

Very telling.
non sequitur.

Not all racist are republicans.

The republican party as a party is the party of racism though.

There own words and actions proove it.

its why balck people vote for them in very few numbers.

face.gif

Forum List

Back