Why are republicans automatically considered racist?

6a00d8345157b369e2010535041ea5970c-800wi

So let it be written.. .so let it be done...

All hail the truth of TDM, for it is truth because she says it is

:rolleyes:

The woman admitted in court she wrote and sent the email.

It was illegal for them to do any of this type of vote caging because they had already had to sign a consent decree because of their actions.

Its not TRUTH because I said it is ITS TRUTH because it is proven

This is another political stereotype that has always intrigued me. Obviously it's not true. Anyone can produce a list of republicans that are/were not racist. Yet the stereotype persists. Why do you think that republicans are automatically considered racist?

Not all republicans are racist. However, all racists are republican.:poop:

:lmao: :clap2:

TM really is a vile, dishonest and intellectually bankrupt person. I'm not sure how one gets to the point of being this black, soulless and empty.

You are the dishonest one for refusing cold hard court documented proof and calling me a liar for giving you the truth

I think it does TM, it just isn't noticed as much. If you look across America, you see divided black neighborhoods, black radio, black music, black television, drinks aimed at blacks, and attempts by blacks to be seen as separate like roots & calling themselves Africans instead of Americans. Louis Farrakhan speaks out to his followers like David Duke does. There is the NAACP and the KKK. The Mexicans do the same thing. Are these cultural differences that each race seeks racist?

You are the dishonest one for refusing cold hard court documented proof and calling me a liar for giving you the truth

If you are so fucking stupid to take that shit you are providing, and from their, extrapolate out that the GOP is racist, then you deserve all the ridicule you are receiving.

^ :rofl:

do you bring this up in EVERY thread?

PS I noticed you hauled ass never to be seen in the other thread when I asked you how in the hell requiring ID disenfranchised anyone. Care to rerun to that thread and take your medicine?

PS I noticed you hauled ass never to be seen in the other thread when I asked you how in the hell requiring ID disenfranchised anyone. Care to rerun to that thread and take your medicine?

Yes; TM is a very disturbed individual and the crowned retard of this board.

There's always going to be a % racists on either side.

The reason why democrats pull the race card so much is because they don't want racism to die, they want it to be around because if it didn't exist they wouldn't be able to stoop to pulling the race card so much.

Keeping black peopole from voting is a racist act.

I have said before I dont believe all republicans are racists.

It is obvious by looking at the facts that the republican party itself acts in a racist manner and has done so for decades.

The consent decree they had to sign in 1981 has NEVER been lifted because they keep breaking the decree by attempting to keep black voters from voting.

Its all in the court records of this country.

Actions speak louder than words.

Their actions are provably racist.

Last edited:
This is another political stereotype that has always intrigued me. Obviously it's not true. Anyone can produce a list of republicans that are/were not racist. Yet the stereotype persists. Why do you think that republicans are automatically considered racist?
Because the main stream media and the people's general hypersensitivity toward political correctness has them in a position of having to create a political boogey man.
If one were to ask the average black person which political party would most likely to be racist, they would say the GOP. Why? Because the Democrats told them that is the case.
However if those same black people were asked to give just one example of GOP racism, they could not.
I have heard black people on a local talk radio show hosted by a very sharp woman. She was discussing black voter patterns shortly after the 2008 elections.
She pointed out that blacks vote democrat about 85% of the time. When the candidate is black, they vote for the black candidate almost in total lockstep....97%.
Black people called in to her show and called her a racist and other names. One man said she was racist simply because she was a republican....She asked this person after he calmed down, what it was that she said was racist...The guy stumbled and stammered and finally said that she was racist because she said black people cannot think for themselves. The host told the caller she said no such thing. That she was simply quoting statistics from voting patterns in predominantly black precincts. The caller said the people who did the study were racist and hung up.
This is the bullshit we have to put up with.

I have answered that question many times before.

there are studies which show who and why.

You jsut ignore them.

If I give them to you again do you promise to read them this time?

Because the main stream media and the people's general hypersensitivity toward political correctness has them in a position of having to create a political boogey man.
If one were to ask the average black person which political party would most likely to be racist, they would say the GOP. Why? Because the Democrats told them that is the case.
However if those same black people were asked to give just one example of GOP racism, they could not.
I have heard black people on a local talk radio show hosted by a very sharp woman. She was discussing black voter patterns shortly after the 2008 elections.
She pointed out that blacks vote democrat about 85% of the time. When the candidate is black, they vote for the black candidate almost in total lockstep....97%.
Black people called in to her show and called her a racist and other names. One man said she was racist simply because she was a republican....She asked this person after he calmed down, what it was that she said was racist...The guy stumbled and stammered and finally said that she was racist because she said black people cannot think for themselves. The host told the caller she said no such thing. That she was simply quoting statistics from voting patterns in predominantly black precincts. The caller said the people who did the study were racist and hung up.
This is the bullshit we have to put up with.

We all have our cross to bear. :thup:

Because they have worked for decades to keep black voters from voting.

Really? Got some credible evidence indicating your claim to be true?
ANd please do not dig up any shit about the KKK...Those people were not republicans nor did they come close to representing main stream conservatives.
You will have to do much better than "because they have worked for decades to keep black voters from voting".

ANd please do not dig up any shit about the KKK...Those people were not republicans nor did they come close to representing main stream conservatives.
You will have to do much better than "because they have worked for decades to keep black voters from voting".

why dont you read the court documents I provided you access to?

I have answered that question many times before.

there are studies which show who and why.

You jsut ignore them.

If I give them to you again do you promise to read them this time?

Let's get this out there then you stupid idiot.

IF people are required to get an ID that is readily available to ANYONE who chooses to get one in order to vote, then the only way you could possibly be disenfranchised is if you CHOOSE not to go get an ID. If you've chosen to not get that ID then you have CHOSEN not to be able to vote. SIMPLE AS THAT.

So, unless you can show me examples of people being refused ID then you have nothing. You can't , so you have nothing.

Don't come back with any bullshit except for proof that people are going and trying to get ID so they can vote and being turned down for any reason other than they can't prove who they are.

Oh yeah, you can't.

Some one should unplug your computer. you're a disgrace.

This is why I posted the tread about how do yo deterimine a fact.

it is a cold hard court documented fact that the republicans have worked for decades to keep black and poor voters from voting.

Cold hard evidence prooves it.

R to R memo where they talk of keeping black people from voting and tape of right wing leader saying they dont want everyone to vote

YouTube - ‪Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo)‬‏

The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

Cold Hard Court Documented Evidence.

please don't let her derail you. She is arguing about two different things and trying to make them seem they are the same thing. Let's focus on Voter ID.

Forum List

Back