Why are republicans automatically considered racist?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4]YouTube - ‪I know you are but what am I - Pee Wee‬‏[/ame]

Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

This is another political stereotype that has always intrigued me. Obviously it's not true. Anyone can produce a list of republicans that are/were not racist. Yet the stereotype persists. Why do you think that republicans are automatically considered racist?

Not all republicans are racist. However, all racists are republican.:poop:

Not all racist are republicans.

The republican party as a party is the party of racism though.

There own words and actions proove it.

its why balck people vote for them in very few numbers.

I agree. There are plenty of racist dems as well. But by far and large, it would be republicons:poop:

Last edited:
Because they joined a party that has for decades worked to keep black voters from voting.

its like Log Cabin republicans.

They joined a party that thinks they should not have rights.

Apply the right wing Muslim maxim to the situation.

Not all Republicans are racist.
But all racists are Republicans.

:lol:

You, bitch, just continue spewing these inane lies and try and portray them as truth... laughable

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-...onal-committee

That R to r communication was never denied by the sender.

It is a piece of court evidence in which the republican party was found to have broken the law.

Its all court documented fact.

You deny it off hand like a complete robot.

It makes you look like a class AAA partisan fool

I mean everyone knows that you have a iq that is bordline retarded, but if you really thought that that this were true, wow. I am actually glad for the world you didn't say yes.

Did the village of idiots kick you off the pumpkin wagon? The only one who believes it is racist is the paranoid Manifold who came up with this thread out of a guilty conscious I assume. Racism knows no party it doesn't affiliate with.

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

Wolfe testified that she wrote about the possibility of keeping the black vote down to remind Griffith that there "might be a political situation he might want to consider. . . . I wanted him to be aware of the political considerations."

The Democrats are suing the Republican Party for $10 million, charging that the Republican National Committee ballot security programs--a method of assuring that voters reside at their listed addresses--violated a 1981 consent agreement signed by both parties.

Last edited:

Racism runs as deep through the Democratic Party as it does through the GOP.

6a00d8345157b369e2010535041ea5970c-800wi

So let it be written.. .so let it be done...

All hail the truth of TDM, for it is truth because she says it is

:rolleyes:

This is another political stereotype that has always intrigued me. Obviously it's not true. Anyone can produce a list of republicans that are/were not racist. Yet the stereotype persists. Why do you think that republicans are automatically considered racist?

minorities have bought into social programs - like komrade obama told joe the plumber - " spread the wealth around " - republicans = (when they do their job ) are against wealth transfer - thus they r racists because they must hate minorities- demokrats r communists - they live social engineering - and u do that by the tax code

one thing that is many times said that is dangerous - when "rich" people say they r willing to pay more in taxes - this is wrong - if rich people donate money to the govt. - congress will just spend it on making more social programs - then when the govt. runs out of money ( which it will ) the so called " working families " will be stuck paying for those new social programs - government never can do with a penny less - you must never give govt. more money that necessary

Racism lies within individuals, it cannot be labeled as "parties view". To do so is ignorant and unintelligent. People can be racist. People within parties can be racist. Parties themselves are not. Please stop the stupidity.

Forum List

Back