Why are pro-abortion folks pro-abortion? Poll

Why are pro-abortion folks pro-abortion?

• 1they think having children impedes them egregiously

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2freedom is everything (though not for the unborn)

• 3they can't do adoption; murder is better

• 4they lie to themselves saying it's not murder

• 5they live in a fantasy world (see #4)

• 6they don't like to be told NO about anything

• 8it's not their life--so don't give a rat's ass

• 9cnn told us not to be pro life

• Total voters
what a total LIE

Doctors have said that the healthiest time in a woman's life is whne she is expecting.

so much for your BS

It's complete bullshit. A lie perpetrated by the medical industrial complex to convince women that they cannot birth their young without the help of a man.

And a huge hospital bill.

I've known three women who birthed their multiple children at home, with no help except maybe their husbands and a female family member or two.

Healthy moms and healthy babies.

I'm so sick of that lie that it's dangerous to have babies so women MUST abdicate control of their reproductive functions to "doctors".

Women have been birthing their babies in perfect competence for thousands of years.

1706003562983.png

Wrong.
The people working at death camps did not see them as not being human.
It is being human, and the fact humans are greedy, murders, traitors, etc., that made the guards want to execute them at death camps.

But embryos clearly have no self awareness yet, and there is no reason at all not to kill them.
They are no more alive than an ovum or sperm are alive.
Self awareness makes you human?

Then kill people in their sleep.

(1) I can speak only for myself, of course.

(2) I am pro-choice (and especially pro-planned parenthood, which is a beneficiary in my will) because:

i. If a woman does not want to give birth, that is her right.

ii. Life is so horrible that we are doing that potential human being a favor by terminating the pregnancy.

iii. Abortion prevents the birth of some potential violent criminals.

If life truly begins at conception, why did your God command that young engaged women found in adultery be stoned to death when they may well have conceived? Deuteronomy 22:23-24.

The Bible isn't silent on abortion, at worst it tolerates it (as above) and sometimes God causes it as in the Great Flood. Most abortions are spontaneous events called miscarriages that an all powerful God could easily prevent, but doesn't.

Stop harming women with obnoxious lies you tell yourselves are Biblical. If you don't want to control your own reproduction, fine, don't, but that choice should be a private right for all and not your's to impose on others.

If life truly begins at conception, why did your God command that young engaged women found in adultery be stoned to death when they may well have conceived? Deuteronomy 22:23-24.

The Bible isn't silent on abortion, at worst it tolerates it (as above) and sometimes God causes it as in the Great Flood. Most abortions are spontaneous events called miscarriages that an all powerful God could easily prevent, but doesn't.

Stop harming women with obnoxious lies you tell yourselves are Biblical. If you don't want to control your own reproduction, fine, don't, but that choice should be a private right for all and not your's to impose on others.

Keep trying. I guess it makes you feel better about yourself.

God will come again and you can ask Him about it then.

You can pretty much check off the whole list. Lots of secret videos have been made of executions by anti-capital punishment crowd but nobody dares to video the horrific procedure known as "partial birth abortion " or "late term abortion". You can almost guarantee that the procedure would be shut down if the public was shown how a full term baby's body is rotated inside the mother's birth canal so that the feet come out first and the head is partially in the birth canal while technicians cut a hole (without anesthesia) in the back of the baby's head and suck it's brain out with a frankenstein machine until the beautiful face looks like a cabbage patch doll. When anti-abortion activists uncovered evidence that Planned Parenthood was selling human body parts the activists were arrested and nobody went after PP. That's how entrenched the abortion industry is in the political world.

I hate to interrupt the echo chamber of ignorance you have going here on page one as a bunch of people who lack perspective try and hide insults by giving incorrect explanations of positions they clearly don’t understand…. But I’ll shed some light for you if you are truly looking.

I know many pro choice people and not one that is pro abortion. They see abortion as a sad and tragic thing. If it is something that a woman chooses to do then they don’t celebrate it they want to try and and help and support something that is an extremely hard decision.

Obviously because pregnancies are harmful.
They are dangerous to the life of the woman, they cost a fortune, they over populate the planet, etc.

Right. If that were true, the human race would have died out a long long time ago

You need some mental guidance

It's complete bullshit. A lie perpetrated by the medical industrial complex to convince women that they cannot birth their young without the help of a man.

And a huge hospital bill.

I've known three women who birthed their multiple children at home, with no help except maybe their husbands and a female family member or two.

Healthy moms and healthy babies.

I'm so sick of that lie that it's dangerous to have babies so women MUST abdicate control of their reproductive functions to "doctors".

Women have been birthing their babies in perfect competence for thousands of years.

thanks for this. I'm not sure I would recommend having a baby w/ no "medical" person around... At least have a mid wife. But on the other hand, the human race survived without having doctors on every other corner...

in another thread you are quoting the bible...what does the bible say about abortion?
Thou shalt not kill

Then there's the parts of the Old Testament in which God gets VERY angry about people sacrificing their children to the "god" Molech. God always seemed to be angry (in those days) but He was PARTICULARLY ANGRY WHEN ADDRESSING THe MURDER OF CHILDREN

Forum List

Back