Why are People Paying high Premiums to lock in a higher price?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Today my portfolio went up 3.3% just on premiums from covered calls and if they are exercised my portfolio will go up by another 54%. I am grateful for whoever is on the other side of the bet but I sure don't understand them.

Today my portfolio went up 3.3% just on premiums from covered calls and if they are exercised my portfolio will go up by another 54%. I am grateful for whoever is on the other side of the bet but I sure don't understand them.

Today my portfolio went up 3.3% just on premiums from covered calls

You're lying.

/——-/ The market makers run the show. Good return. My BYND is up 1,000% since May and ZOOM is up 700% in a month

/——-/ The market makers run the show. Good return. My BYND is up 1,000% since May and ZOOM is up 700% in a month
yeah thanks for people with more money than sense

Me I'll just hold on to my premiums and Dividends until I get enough to buy another issue that meets my screens.

Forum List

Back