I just put in some sell orders since the market seems a little frothy

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The opportunity to buy low seems to be getting nearer and I think I should be getting some ammo. Comments?

Depends on what you are buying. I suspect that the Dow is moving up generally in the face of signs of overall market weakness as people want to get in on Christmas season earnings which seem to be realized earlier every year.

The normal rise in November makes the tail end of the Sept/late Oct correction the right time to buy

The opportunity to buy low seems to be getting nearer and I think I should be getting some ammo. Comments?
Ya, that's it, get your $$$ advice from the imbeciles here. Let us know how that turns out. :abgg2q.jpg:

Ya, that's it, get your $$$ advice from the imbeciles here. Let us know how that turns out. :abgg2q.jpg:
He wants to buy at an all time high

Hope he has an elevator shaft handy

Mr. william knows his stuff. I'm an idiot but have a couple good ones picked if they ever drop. They'll have to drop to a certain amount before I buy in.

Mr. william knows his stuff. I'm an idiot but have a couple good ones picked if they ever drop. They'll have to drop to a certain amount before I buy in.
Buying low makes sense but buying dropping stocks.

Have fun with that

Have fun with that

Pretty sure I know what I'm doing. :) It's not like I'm not going to check as to why they're dropping. ;)

Have fun with that

Pretty sure I know what I'm doing. :) It's not like I'm not going to check as to why they're dropping. ;)

We are at the high of the longest Bull market in history. Everything is going to drop, bitcoin is going to vanish, Tesla has never made a profit

Just keep an elevator shaft handy is all I am saying, some will have lines to jump

Have fun with that

We are at the high of the longest Bull market in history. Everything is going to drop, bitcoin is going to vanish, Tesla has never made a profit

Just keep an elevator shaft handy is all I am saying, some will have lines to jump

I'm counting on it. :04:

1BODYREADY.gif

Have fun with that

I'm counting on it. :04:

View attachment 271981
Me too, good luck

My big worry is my getting into something that doesn't that doesn't meet all of my criteria and not getting out when it doesn't meet those criteria any more.

Since nobody pays attention I have a few simple rules:

Option Premiums are usually certain 30 day money so I stick with optionable securities.

use capital gains strike prices

High dividend 8+% is pretty steady cash.

Dividend growth stocks can hit the dividend growth tables and take a big bounce up.

All four of those criteria give a margin of safety

Mr. william knows his stuff.

Meh.

I've been paying close attention to the debates, and I say buy buy buy!

In fact, I've been putting in buy orders for these like mad.

thumbnail.aspx

The rapid aging of China, Japan and the EU means less consumption there and an increased leverage of consumption in the USMCA means a world of hurt is going to hit relatively soon. That will be the time to really load up on stocks the silliness will be gone for a while.

IMO this market is a ticking time bomb. The chip sector has been seeing lower and lower revenues, inventories are bloated, yet evaluations are at near all time highs. Have you seen what gold and the GDX has done in the last few weeks. I’m happy! Just sold my Nvidia puts for a nice double in only 2 weeks.

Forum List

Back