Why are military age men crossing our border ?

And are they on the FBI dangerous terrorists watch list like Trump supporters are?

Any Democrats here who might want to shed some light on this subject feel free to spit it out.

~~~~~~
More and more being caught are on the 'terrorist watch list'.
At least that is what Chris Wray has told us when he's not chasing Catholics, Pro-lifers, J6'ers and parents .

And why is the MSM not covering it?

And why does it appear that this Administration is orchestrating it ..?..(not just allowing it to happen )

Because Congress won't change laws that make it to easy to claim amnesty or overstay work VISA's or even fining employers of illegals at sufficient levels to deter hiring.

I am waiting with bated breath for Johnson to get the bills rolling.

Bit late to start noticing it now .

Alt Media has been reporting it for many years and I am sure there are Chinese and separately Moslem sleeper cells all over the USless .

We shall doubtless see in greater detail when the street wars commence .

public
Military age men are crossing the border while this administration prioritizes turning little American boys into girls.

Coincidence?
And Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans are a threat to 'our democracy'.....and the biggest threat to our future is climate change ( not 15,000 nuclear weapons and untold bioweapons that make Covid look like the sniffles...and 15 million unvetted migrants from 150 countries)

Bit late to start noticing it now .

Alt Media has been reporting it for many years and I am sure there are Chinese and separately Moslem sleeper cells all over the USless .

We shall doubtless see in greater detail when the street wars commence .
Maybe China can send all these "subdued, tortured and mistreated" militant/radical Uyghurs - the ones the USA cares soooo much about.

Are you people really afraid of skinny Chinese guys who can't fill out their uniforms?

Forum List

Back