Why are liberals so easily offended at EVERYTHING?

So what this thread is really about, is that Trump thinks his judge is a bad one because he is at least part Mexican. Imagine the horrific things Trump would be saying if the judge were also a Muslim.
It was a dumb adjective to use, no doubt but if you bothered to actually listen to what Trump said about WHY this judge is doing a bad job you MIGHT have a different perspective.
From my understanding the actual plaintiff who originally filed the case has been removed as a witness because her modern claims do not match the glowing praise she gave both on paper & on video at the time she graduated. Aka she has amnesia or is a liar. When the prosecutor asked for her (the reason for the case) to be removed from all court proceedings it only seems logical that the case should have been tossed out as frivolous wouldn't you think?
A woman says you raped her. You're charged as such. Woman is proven to be a LIAR but you are still charged with rape...... get it? How bout the Duke LaCrosse situation? Get it yet?

I personally have no idea if this school was good or not but based on the info I just gave you I have serious doubts about the case.

So what this thread is really about, is that Trump thinks his judge is a bad one because he is at least part Mexican. Imagine the horrific things Trump would be saying if the judge were also a Muslim.
I don't think either of us know the details of this argument. The judge comes from Mexican parents and may or may not have been swayed by this way of thinking. It's hard to rise above a way of thinking that you have been used to all your life. However, this judge may have compartmentalized the arguments whereby he only applied the laws involved. Neither if us know how he ruled.
So your piggybacking on Trump's statement that Mexicans can never be trusted. Hmm.
What in my response led to that conclusion? Did I mention trust? I believe I said he could rule according to the law.

Gramps......why don't you use qualifiers?

Some liberals are easily offended. That is true.

But your lame ass couldn't offend this liberal if your life depended on it. Many liberals....like me....are never offended by anything.

Be accurate in your use of the language and maybe you won't be known as the board's whiny troll.

Now...let me guess who you are talking about. You are referring to the judge in the Trump "university" civil suit....right?

If so...this is easy. The guy is not Mexican. He is an American. It wouldn't be so bad to call him a Mexican-American. However...have you ever referred to Trump as German-American? Hmmmmmmm?
Actually, it is quite easy to say that liberals are easily offended. Just look at what is happening on college campuses as we speak. May Liberals need "safe spaces" and claim they cannot do the studying essential to a college education because they are busy protesting their perceived threats to wanting everything given to them and are certainly offended when denied.

Bernie Sanders has found his place in siding with these liberals who claim others should pay incredibly high taxes to pay for their needs, education shelter, food and spaces where others' free speech cannot hurt their feelings.

Why, we offend a liberal if we say, "Merry Christmas!" Sure there are a few that have gritted their teeth and confessed that the free speech of people in general can be taken without the grimace, but they are in the minority.

I would pay good money if it were possible to pay someone who could explain how unintelligent you are in such a way that you would have real understanding.

What you say isn't deep in any sense of the word. You barely scratch the surface....ever.

So thin skinned. They remind me of Obama, Hillary & Trump all rolled into one with their constant state of outrage over everything under the sun.
I mean seriously, I just learned that calling someone a Mexican is considered offensive! Even if they're of Mexican heritage!
No outrage for the poor WHITE Canadians however.....

Why are you so outraged by this?

As a liberal, I am not easily outraged- but it sure appears you are very easily outraged.

I am not outraged by Trump calling an American a Mexican.

I find it just another example of Trump acting like Trump.

Why are you so thin skinnned?

But your lame ass couldn't offend this liberal if your life depended on it. Many liberals....like me....are never offended by anything.

Be accurate in your use of the language and maybe you won't be known as the board's whiny troll.

Now...let me guess who you are talking about. You are referring to the judge in the Trump "university" civil suit....right?

If so...this is easy. The guy is not Mexican. He is an American. It wouldn't be so bad to call him a Mexican-American. However...have you ever referred to Trump as German-American? Hmmmmmmm?
So I should refer to you as a lying American?

A better title for this thread would have been "Why saying all Mexicans are of poor character isn't offensive." And then the OP could have gone on to say why instead of blaming da evul libruls.
Can't respond to my response eh?

Ok, whatever. I gave you the reason Trump feels that way. Believe it or don't

Why are Liberals so easily offended by everything?

Their Mommies indulged their whining and crying as younglings, and they never learned any better?

Actually, it is quite easy to say that liberals are easily offended. Just look at what is happening on college campuses as we speak. May Liberals need "safe spaces" and claim they cannot do the studying essential to a college education because they are busy protesting their perceived threats to wanting everything given to them and are certainly offended when denied.

Bernie Sanders has found his place in siding with these liberals who claim others should pay incredibly high taxes to pay for their needs, education shelter, food and spaces where others' free speech cannot hurt their feelings.

Why, we offend a liberal if we say, "Merry Christmas!" Sure there are a few that have gritted their teeth and confessed that the free speech of people in general can be taken without the grimace, but they are in the minority.

I would pay good money if it were possible to pay someone who could explain how unintelligent you are in such a way that you would have real understanding.

What you say isn't deep in any sense of the word. You barely scratch the surface....ever.

It would be a waste of money to pay someone to try and explain how unintelligent you are in any way. You're simply to stupid to understand regardless of how simple the explanation would be.

Why are Liberals so easily offended by everything?

Their Mommies indulged their whining and crying as younglings, and they never learned any better?

Their mommies enabled them to become whiners and now the rest of us have to try and be the parents their own parents never were.

A better title for this thread would have been "Why saying all Mexicans are of poor character isn't offensive." And then the OP could have gone on to say why instead of blaming da evul libruls.

It was a response to the Judge ordering Trump U's papers to be made public. Trump got angry about it, and basically called the judge a dirty Mexican.

You can refer to me any way you'd like, dickbreath.

What's your IQ, again? Did you claim to have an IQ of 214?

It would be a waste of money to pay someone to try and explain how unintelligent you are in any way. You're simply to stupid to understand regardless of how simple the explanation would be.

Whoa...how original.

It was a response to the Judge ordering Trump U's papers to be made public. Trump got angry about it, and basically called the judge a dirty Mexican.
You are intentionally ignoring the reason I gave you. Not sure if you realize it but your head up your ass is not a sexy look.

Whoa...how original.

It is. You said you would spend good money even admitting the person you addressed could learn. I said trying to educate you would be a waste because you learning isn't possible.

Seems I was right. You're incapable of learning.

You are intentionally ignoring the reason I gave you. Not sure if you realize it but your head up your ass is not a sexy look.
His comment was not a reaction to the reason you gave. It was a reaction to the Judge ordering information be made public.

But regardless saying all Mexicans are of poor character is bad regardless of the reason.

You can refer to me any way you'd like, dickbreath.

What's your IQ, again? Did you claim to have an IQ of 214?
Are you quoting this thread?
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Whoa...how original.

It is. You said you would spend good money even admitting the person you addressed could learn. I said trying to educate you would be a waste because you learning isn't possible.

Seems I was right. You're incapable of learning.

Zing!

Forum List

Back