Why are liberals so easily offended at EVERYTHING?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So thin skinned. They remind me of Obama, Hillary & Trump all rolled into one with their constant state of outrage over everything under the sun.
I mean seriously, I just learned that calling someone a Mexican is considered offensive! Even if they're of Mexican heritage!
No outrage for the poor WHITE Canadians however.....

So thin skinned. They remind me of Obama, Hillary & Trump all rolled into one with their constant state of outrage over everything under the sun.
I mean seriously, I just learned that calling someone a Mexican is considered offensive! Even if they're of Mexican heritage!
You learned that from who?

What did you learn is the appropriate way to address a Mexican?

Reading posts by Liberals.

Gramps......why don't you use qualifiers?

Some liberals are easily offended. That is true.

But your lame ass couldn't offend this liberal if your life depended on it. Many liberals....like me....are never offended by anything.

Be accurate in your use of the language and maybe you won't be known as the board's whiny troll.

Now...let me guess who you are talking about. You are referring to the judge in the Trump "university" civil suit....right?

If so...this is easy. The guy is not Mexican. He is an American. It wouldn't be so bad to call him a Mexican-American. However...have you ever referred to Trump as German-American? Hmmmmmmm?

• Banned

But your lame ass couldn't offend this liberal if your life depended on it. Many liberals....like me....are never offended by anything.

Be accurate in your use of the language and maybe you won't be known as the board's whiny troll.

Now...let me guess who you are talking about. You are referring to the judge in the Trump "university" civil suit....right?

If so...this is easy. The guy is not Mexican. He is an American. It wouldn't be so bad to call him a Mexican-American. However...have you ever referred to Trump as German-American? Hmmmmmmm?
Except it's not easy. Know why? A LOT of liberals conflate heritage with racism. It literally is unknowable which name is or isn't considered acceptable based on the selective outrage that is given to ANY heritage with a tint of brown in their skin.
Look at the nut job who killed Trevon for instance. Liberals insisted on promoting the white heritage while suppressing the Latino heritage.

Except it's not easy. Know why? A LOT of liberals conflate heritage with racism. It literally is unknowable which name is or isn't considered acceptable based on the selective outrage that is given to ANY heritage with a tint of brown in their skin.
Look at the nut job who killed Trevon for instance. Liberals insisted on promoting the white heritage while suppressing the Latino heritage.

Do you really believe everybody of a certain race are identical? That makes you just another Rambo.

Nope. That's just you being you. The guy ( named GEORGE ZIMMERMAN ) doesn't look Hispanic and it wasn't immediately known that he was Hispanic. Once it was, he was accurately identified.

In this case, the judge is being called a Mexican by Trump as a pejorative. It's Trump trying to rile up nationalists and question the judges impartiality. And YOU KNOW IT.

So...just stop.

I am not offended at all when it comes to what you're pointing out. I am only offended when some idiot thinks America should not invest in infrastructure, science, r&D and education. I am offended because people that do that are dumber then shit.

No real answer of course

Actually, it is quite easy to say that liberals are easily offended. Just look at what is happening on college campuses as we speak. May Liberals need "safe spaces" and claim they cannot do the studying essential to a college education because they are busy protesting their perceived threats to wanting everything given to them and are certainly offended when denied.

Bernie Sanders has found his place in siding with these liberals who claim others should pay incredibly high taxes to pay for their needs, education shelter, food and spaces where others' free speech cannot hurt their feelings.

Why, we offend a liberal if we say, "Merry Christmas!" Sure there are a few that have gritted their teeth and confessed that the free speech of people in general can be taken without the grimace, but they are in the minority.

Nope. That's just you being you. The guy ( named GEORGE ZIMMERMAN ) doesn't look Hispanic and it wasn't immediately known that he was Hispanic. Once it was, he was accurately identified.

In this case, the judge is being called a Mexican by Trump as a pejorative. It's Trump trying to rile up nationalists and question the judges impartiality. And YOU KNOW IT.

So...just stop.
It's just me being me eh?

So I'm just imagining that after every single mass shooting the left scamper to label the shooter "white" or "conservative"? Sometimes taking it so far, that the the person they identify based solely on skin color or political persuasion is NOT THE PERPETRATOR.

No real answer of course

Why would I post all of them as examples when it's easier to say something applies with all of them?

I am not offended at all when it comes to what you're pointing out. I am only offended when some idiot thinks America should not invest in infrastructure, science, r&D and education. I am offended because people that do that are dumber then shit.

In other words, you get offended when people don't do things your way. That's called a spoiled brat and I don't cater to brats.

Yes the outrage of having to bake a cake or perform your duties as an elected official and present marriage licenses or use the same bathroom you've used for 30 years. Oh those damn libr...wait...

Why be offended when someone disagrees with you? They are permitted to have an opinion just as you. That is where an honest debate originates.
I believe as you that infrastructure, science, R&D and education is important, but feel that those are to placed behind the safety of our citizens. We need qualified leaders to run our country that make this nation safe, healthy and we should expect our citizens to be productive and protective of all the rights that our Constitution has given us.

So what this thread is really about, is that Trump thinks his judge is a bad one because he is at least part Mexican. Imagine the horrific things Trump would be saying if the judge were also a Muslim.
I don't think either of us know the details of this argument. The judge comes from Mexican parents and may or may not have been swayed by this way of thinking. It's hard to rise above a way of thinking that you have been used to all your life. However, this judge may have compartmentalized the arguments whereby he only applied the laws involved. Neither if us know how he ruled.

What did you learn is the appropriate way to address a Mexican?
Hello!

So what this thread is really about, is that Trump thinks his judge is a bad one because he is at least part Mexican. Imagine the horrific things Trump would be saying if the judge were also a Muslim.
I don't think either of us know the details of this argument. The judge comes from Mexican parents and may or may not have been swayed by this way of thinking. It's hard to rise above a way of thinking that you have been used to all your life. However, this judge may have compartmentalized the arguments whereby he only applied the laws involved. Neither if us know how he ruled.
So your piggybacking on Trump's statement that Mexicans can never be trusted. Hmm.

Forum List

Back