Why are liberals so easily offended at EVERYTHING?

Libs aren't offended by anything. It's just a cheap and easy way to shut down opposing points of view. And it works. Just shout, "That's offensive" and immediately you're the victim and who you're talking to is the oppressor. In polite society, it's not civil to be the oppressor so the "offender" shuts down and backs off.

Runs like clockwork. Libs have conservatives trained to shut up.

It's getting old though and people are wising up. The new response to someone saying, "That's offensive" is "I don't care" or "Good!"

Trump demonstrated this at a news conference earlier in the year when a reporter stated the use of the term "anchor baby" was offensive. Trump said he'd keep using the term "anchor baby" and repeated it a few times. Shut the reporter up. The reporter's open borders agenda for that press conference was derailed.

Hope to see more push back against the offended class. Let them retreat to their safe spaces.

Look at the aggrieved face of this leftist propagandist:

A better title for this thread would have been "Why saying all Mexicans are of poor character isn't offensive." And then the OP could have gone on to say why instead of blaming da evul libruls.
Can't respond to my response eh?

Ok, whatever. I gave you the reason Trump feels that way. Believe it or don't
It was a response to the Judge ordering Trump U's papers to be made public. Trump got angry about it, and basically called the judge a dirty Mexican.
You are intentionally ignoring the reason I gave you. Not sure if you realize it but your head up your ass is not a sexy look.
His comment was not a reaction to the reason you gave. It was a reaction to the Judge ordering information be made public.
You're insufferable. Just ignore the history of the handling of the case. It's the only way your conclusion works.

Gramps......why don't you use qualifiers?

Some liberals are easily offended. That is true.

But your lame ass couldn't offend this liberal if your life depended on it. Many liberals....like me....are never offended by anything.

Be accurate in your use of the language and maybe you won't be known as the board's whiny troll.

Now...let me guess who you are talking about. You are referring to the judge in the Trump "university" civil suit....right?

If so...this is easy. The guy is not Mexican. He is an American. It wouldn't be so bad to call him a Mexican-American. However...have you ever referred to Trump as German-American? Hmmmmmmm?
So I should refer to you as a lying American?

You can refer to me any way you'd like, dickbreath.

What's your IQ, again? Did you claim to have an IQ of 214?
Are you quoting this thread?
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That's one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing.

What is your IQ?

A better title for this thread would have been "Why saying all Mexicans are of poor character isn't offensive." And then the OP could have gone on to say why instead of blaming da evul libruls.
Can't respond to my response eh?

Ok, whatever. I gave you the reason Trump feels that way. Believe it or don't
It was a response to the Judge ordering Trump U's papers to be made public. Trump got angry about it, and basically called the judge a dirty Mexican.
You are intentionally ignoring the reason I gave you. Not sure if you realize it but your head up your ass is not a sexy look.
His comment was not a reaction to the reason you gave. It was a reaction to the Judge ordering information be made public.
You're insufferable. Just ignore the history of the handling of the case. It's the only way your conclusion works.

The handling of the case has been just fine.

But your lame ass couldn't offend this liberal if your life depended on it. Many liberals....like me....are never offended by anything.

Be accurate in your use of the language and maybe you won't be known as the board's whiny troll.

Now...let me guess who you are talking about. You are referring to the judge in the Trump "university" civil suit....right?

If so...this is easy. The guy is not Mexican. He is an American. It wouldn't be so bad to call him a Mexican-American. However...have you ever referred to Trump as German-American? Hmmmmmmm?

I like it too. So much so I share it with ALL the new members.

Please do. I hope they all see it. It's a classic.

What is your IQ?

So thin skinned. They remind me of Obama, Hillary & Trump all rolled into one with their constant state of outrage over everything under the sun.
I mean seriously, I just learned that calling someone a Mexican is considered offensive! Even if they're of Mexican heritage!
No outrage for the poor WHITE Canadians however.....
Liberals have shit in their blood. They can't help it.

What is your IQ?
A damn sight smarter then you huh?

What is your IQ?

Significantly higher than the two digit on you have, Forrest.

Actually, it is quite easy to say that liberals are easily offended. Just look at what is happening on college campuses as we speak. May Liberals need "safe spaces" and claim they cannot do the studying essential to a college education because they are busy protesting their perceived threats to wanting everything given to them and are certainly offended when denied.

Bernie Sanders has found his place in siding with these liberals who claim others should pay incredibly high taxes to pay for their needs, education shelter, food and spaces where others' free speech cannot hurt their feelings.

Why, we offend a liberal if we say, "Merry Christmas!" Sure there are a few that have gritted their teeth and confessed that the free speech of people in general can be taken without the grimace, but they are in the minority.

I would pay good money if it were possible to pay someone who could explain how unintelligent you are in such a way that you would have real understanding.

What you say isn't deep in any sense of the word. You barely scratch the surface....ever.
Nice deflection. But it should be...you get so much practice.

What is your IQ?
A damn sight smarter then you huh?

than

Idiot.

What is your IQ?

Significantly higher than the two digit on you have, Forrest.

Oooooh! Zing!

If one looks at the threads started here and the outrage voiced, they would find overwhelming evidence that conservatives nearly have the market cornered on bitching and moaning. Take this thread for an example.

So thin skinned. They remind me of Obama, Hillary & Trump all rolled into one with their constant state of outrage over everything under the sun.
I mean seriously, I just learned that calling someone a Mexican is considered offensive! Even if they're of Mexican heritage!
Lol Christ you're the most thin skinned mother fucker on this forum.

"Why are liberals so easily offended at EVERYTHING?"

lol

You can’t be serious.

You’ve got your fellow rightwing morons on this very forum offended by the new Uncle Buck movie where Uncle Buck is black.

Except it's not easy. Know why? A LOT of liberals conflate heritage with racism. It literally is unknowable which name is or isn't considered acceptable based on the selective outrage that is given to ANY heritage with a tint of brown in their skin.
Look at the nut job who killed Trevon for instance. Liberals insisted on promoting the white heritage while suppressing the Latino heritage.
Obviously you have no idea how ignorant, ridiculous, and stupid this is.

Lol Christ you're the most thin skinned mother fucker on this forum.
Lol yeah ok Cletus. Derp along now little one

I remember so well how Republicans laughed and smiled when Abu Ghraib came out. No outrage, no one offended.

I remember so well how Republicans laughed and smiled when Hurricane Katrina stuck the Gulf. No outrage, no one offended.

Forum List

Back