Why are Liberals lying so much about the HL Ruling?

The fact that libberal/progressive leaders have to lie to exist isn't as big a problem as the number of stupid people that believe their lies. They can't seem to function unless their leaders tell them what to do.

Depending upon where you are in your cycle, Plan B One-Step may work in one of these ways:

It may prevent or delay ovulation.
It may interfere with fertilization of an egg.
It is also possible that this type of emergency birth control prevents implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterus by altering its lining.

Plan B One-Step is not the same as RU-486, which is an abortion pill. It does not cause a miscarriage or abortion. In other words, it does not stop development of a fetus once the fertilized egg implants in the uterus. So it will not work if you are already pregnant when you take it.

Plan B (Morning-After Pill): Effectiveness and Side Effects
Thats what I'm saying...Those stupid liars over at WebMD with their Degrees and stupid science dont know shit amirite?

To those that believe that life begins at fertilization, anything manmade that prevents the growth of the egg is causing an abortion.

It really is that simple.

Plan B prevents conception just like other oral contraceptions and condoms. Plan B does not prevent an already fertilized egg from implanting. It's not that simple, you are an idiot.
It would be like claiming your period prevented a baby.

Plan B is only one of the EC's involved, and studies are LEANING TOWARDS the concept that the single dose of Levonorgestrel does not impact implantation.

They only object to 4 different specific types that caused abortions.

Democrats are such liars.

I was going to agree with you until I caught you in a lie at the end of your post.

Abortion is a medical procedure.

A pill does not "cause" an abortion.

IUD and Plan-B should be offered for free at every public high school and Jr. College.

I think Health and Human Services should just make Plan-B and IUDs available for free to anyone working at Hobby Lobby.

Can't Democrats be honest about anything?

The ruling didn't take away anyone's right to contraception. It simply says that certain companies, following very strict rules, can refuse to pay for it.

The woman can still get it if she wants it. She simply has to pay for it herself or use another Government programs, such as Planned Parenthood, to get it.

Hobby Lobby has been offering 16 different forms of contraception for years. They only object to 4 different specific types that caused abortions.

Dems don't distinguish between abortions and birth control since they don't see women as adults who can think ahead.

Plus, HL pays higher than minimum wage to it's employees. You'd think they'd be cheering that one, but no.

Mad World NewsRead What Else Hobby Lobby Forces On Employees

Abortion is the only issue where they truly believe in choice. They want to tell us what to do with everything else.

I think the libs are trying to change the meaning of things. Abortion means ending a pregnancy by any means. If the egg was fertilized, there will likely be a baby if something isn't done to stop it. The morning after pills would indeed end a pregnancy if one exists.

Last edited:

I was going to agree with you until I caught you in a lie at the end of your post.

IUD and Plan-B should be offered for free at every public high school and Jr. College.

I think Health and Human Services should just make Plan-B and IUDs available for free to anyone working at Hobby Lobby.

Why shouldn't we give them out in junior high, grade school and preschool?

Why do you hate those children?

Have you always hated children?

OP says the left is lying then lies in the OP and republicans jump on board lying about liars

Its almost perfect that they are ignoring facts while complaining about others lying

The ruling didn't take away anyone's right to contraception. It simply says that certain companies, following very strict rules, can refuse to pay for it.

The woman can still get it if she wants it. She simply has to pay for it herself or use another Government programs, such as Planned Parenthood, to get it.

Hobby Lobby has been offering 16 different forms of contraception for years. They only object to 4 different specific types that caused abortions.

Dems don't distinguish between abortions and birth control since they don't see women as adults who can think ahead.

Plus, HL pays higher than minimum wage to it's employees. You'd think they'd be cheering that one, but no.

Mad World NewsRead What Else Hobby Lobby Forces On Employees

Abortion is the only issue where they truly believe in choice. They want to tell us what to do with everything else.

I think the libs are trying to change the meaning of things. Abortion means ending a pregnancy by any means. If the egg was fertilized, there will likely be a baby if something isn't done to stop it. The morning after pills would indeed end a pregnancy if one exists.

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Why shouldn't we give them out in junior high, grade school and preschool?

Why do you hate those children?

Have you always hated children?

fine with me....lets do it! full force.

If Hobby Lobby won't pay for abortions, Sandy Fluke might have to prostitute herself to pay for her condoms!

Because libtards are sore losers and will lie to cover up that fact. They are pitiful and true Americans can see right thru their bulls*&^.

Ironic post is ironic...

I will give you a hint, none of the four cause an abortion. You lied in your OP. ;)

abortifacient

: an agent (as a drug) that induces abortion

Even Hillary Clinton is out there lying her ass off, saying that Hobby Lobby will not pay for any birth control.

Once again for those lefties who can't read..

For those who believe that life begins at conception, anything that prevents that fertilized egg from growing is causing the death of a child.

Because libtards are sore losers and will lie to cover up that fact. They are pitiful and true Americans can see right thru their bulls*&^.

It's about the low uninformed voters who don't know squat about the facts, that just vote for the party and not the issues.

Once again for those lefties who can't read..

For those who believe that life begins at conception, anything that prevents that fertilized egg from growing is causing the death of a child.

Maybe you missed it since you were obviously too busy to read it

Depending upon where you are in your cycle, Plan B One-Step may work in one of these ways:

It may prevent or delay ovulation.
It may interfere with fertilization of an egg.
It is also possible that this type of emergency birth control prevents implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterus by altering its lining.

Plan B One-Step is not the same as RU-486, which is an abortion pill. It does not cause a miscarriage or abortion. In other words, it does not stop development of a fetus once the fertilized egg implants in the uterus. So it will not work if you are already pregnant when you take it.
Plan B (Morning-After Pill): Effectiveness and Side Effects

Here I'll tag you [MENTION=42380]OriginalShroom[/MENTION] to make sure you dont miss it this time

Forum List

Back