Why are Liberals lying so much about the HL Ruling?

Can't Democrats be honest about anything?

The ruling didn't take away anyone's right to contraception. It simply says that certain companies, following very strict rules, can refuse to pay for it.

The woman can still get it if she wants it. She simply has to pay for it herself or use another Government programs, such as Planned Parenthood, to get it.

Hobby Lobby has been offering 16 different forms of contraception for years. They only object to 4 different specific types that caused abortions.

Democrats are such liars.
Because libtards are sore losers and will lie to cover up that fact. They are pitiful and true Americans can see right thru their bulls*&^.

It's about the low uninformed voters who don't know squat about the facts, that just vote for the party and not the issues.

but you just said facts dont matter? :lol:

The more I read about this, the more amazed and amused I become.

This is all based on a '93 ruling here in Oregon, and Dims were all for it then, when it reestablished the rights of native Americans to be able to smoke peyote.

Oh the irony ! :lol:

The ruling didn't take away anyone's right to contraception. It simply says that certain companies, following very strict rules, can refuse to pay for it.

The woman can still get it if she wants it. She simply has to pay for it herself or use another Government programs, such as Planned Parenthood, to get it.

Hobby Lobby has been offering 16 different forms of contraception for years. They only object to 4 different specific types that caused abortions.

Because if the lie about it they can say the Republicans have a war on women

Once again for those lefties who can't read..

For those who believe that life begins at conception, anything that prevents that fertilized egg from growing is causing the death of a child.

Plan B prevents the egg from being released therefore it can't be fertilized. How hard is this to get?

Because libtards are sore losers and will lie to cover up that fact. They are pitiful and true Americans can see right thru their bulls*&^.

It's about the low uninformed voters who don't know squat about the facts, that just vote for the party and not the issues.

You mean like the OP?

Ironic post is ironic...

I will give you a hint, none of the four cause an abortion. You lied in your OP. ;)

abortifacient

: an agent (as a drug) that induces abortion

Which is not what Plan B does, moron.
Plan B stops or prevents ovulation ie the release of an egg.
WHICH IS 100% NOT AN ABORTION. Plan B in no way shape or form cause an abortion.
It is made from the same synthetic hormone in many forms of oral contraceptives. If you guys know nothing about birth control, hormones, and how conception works, please don't comment on the subject.

To those that believe that life begins at fertilization, anything manmade that prevents the growth of the egg is causing an abortion.

It really is that simple.

Plan B prevents conception just like other oral contraceptions and condoms. Plan B does not prevent an already fertilized egg from implanting. It's not that simple, you are an idiot.

It would be like claiming your period prevented a baby.

Plan B is only one of the EC's involved, and studies are LEANING TOWARDS the concept that the single dose of Levonorgestrel does not impact implantation.

Yep.

You mean like the OP?

if these 4 "drugs" are no different than the other 16 as it pertains to prohibiting a pregnancy......

Then why were the attorneys for the administration unable to present arguments that were convincing enough to beat out Hobby Lobby's arguments?

Plan B prevents conception just like other oral contraceptions and condoms. Plan B does not prevent an already fertilized egg from implanting. It's not that simple, you are an idiot.

It would be like claiming your period prevented a baby.

Plan B is only one of the EC's involved, and studies are LEANING TOWARDS the concept that the single dose of Levonorgestrel does not impact implantation.

Yep.

I like the way you play on the "loopholes" as you criticize the decision.

Perhaps you should criticize the attorneys for the administration. Seems they did a shit ass job. They did not know what to argue.

But you wont.

Its all about a war on women.

Ironic post is ironic...

I will give you a hint, none of the four cause an abortion. You lied in your OP. ;)

abortifacient

WHICH IS 100% NOT AN ABORTION. Plan B in no way shape or form cause an abortion.
It is made from the same synthetic hormone in many forms of oral contraceptives. If you guys know nothing about birth control, hormones, and how conception works, please don't comment on the subject.

Yet you will find it not a problem to comment on things you know nothing about.

Got it.

You mean like the OP?

if these 4 "drugs" are no different than the other 16 as it pertains to prohibiting a pregnancy......

Then why were the attorneys for the administration unable to present arguments that were convincing enough to beat out Hobby Lobby's arguments?

What someone does doesnt change facts.

abortifacient

Got it.

Was anything I said there untrue?

You mean like the OP?

What someone does doesnt change facts.

all you had to do was say..."good question, but I don't know."

Instead?

Some shit ass comment that has little meaning to the question asked.

Typical of you.

Yep.

I like the way you play on the "loopholes" as you criticize the decision.

Perhaps you should criticize the attorneys for the administration. Seems they did a shit ass job. They did not know what to argue.

But you wont.

Its all about a war on women.

I have already said I don't care if they don't cover it and it was political fight. Sorry you can't read all my posts, yet still figure out my opinion. Lol

Because many have not bothered to read the decision and others who have know that if they told the truth about what the decision says, they would be seen as the bad guys.

You mean like the OP?

They probably didn't want to win. I don't think the Obama admin really gives two shits if they don't cover it.

Got it.

Was anything I said there untrue?

Don't know. I am taking your word for it.

But why do you keep playing on the "inappropriate" use of the word abortion and not address the question as to why the attorneys for the administration did not know this?

You mean like the OP?

They probably didn't want to win. I don't think the Obama admin really gives two shits if they don't cover it.

That's your answer?
They probably did not want to win?

And you have silly things others say in your signature....and you say they probably did not want to win as your "defense"?

LMAO.

You are funny.

Closed Caption..

Why not state what it does??

It prevents the Fertilized egg from implanting, thus preventing the development of the egg?

Telling only a half truth is as bad as lying. It may be even worse.

Forum List

Back