Why are leftists so obsessed with taking things from the American people?

Aren’t you also the one who claims to have the secret of preventing cancer?

Apples and oranges, but I'll indulge your silly little whim.

Do you believe your "doctor" when he/she/it tells you that quitting smoking or quitting the consumption of nitrates/nitrites can lessen your risk of cancer?

Is this the same "doctor" who told you to get your "vaccine"?

And while we're on the subject, for the peace of mind of all your USMB buddies, please get you booster this week. Don't let us down.

Well that is what they want you to believe, it's a stupid belief, but go ahead and have it. He was a serial drug abuser, and dealer good riddance. I assume, the lady who had a gun pressed to her pregnant stomach, while his friends robber feels that way

All they have is stupid beliefs.

Do you believe your "doctor" when he/she/it tells you that quitting smoking or quitting the consumption of nitrates/nitrites can lessen your risk of cancer?

And while we're on the subject, for the peace of mind of all your USMB buddies, please get you booster this week. Don't let us down.

So that’s it? You think if you don’t smoke or eat nitrates you can’t get cancer?

Fucking dope

Well that is what they want you to believe, it's a stupid belief, but go ahead and have it. He was a serial drug abuser, and dealer good riddance. I assume, the lady who had a gun pressed to her pregnant stomach, while his friends robber feels that way
Regardless of your character assassination. He was murdered by the police

So that’s it? You think if you don’t smoke or eat nitrates you can’t get cancer?

Fucking dope

You get the USMB award for today for the Most Obvious Attempt And Fail At Achieving Relevance.

Nice try, troll.

Sure is a lot that goes right over your head.

You get the USMB award for today for the Most Obvious Attempt And Fail At Achieving Relevance.

Nice try, troll.

Sure is a lot that goes right over your head.

That’s your claim moron. You claimed you had the secret to never getting cancer and it turns out that not smoking or eating bacon is your “magic bullet”.

That’s the kind of logic we’re dealing with her folks

That’s your claim moron. You claimed you had the secret to never getting cancer and it turns out that not smoking or eating bacon is your “magic bullet”.

That’s the kind of logic we’re dealing with her folks

So quote me saying
not smoking or eating bacon is your “magic bullet”.

I'll wait.

I will not, however, wait while you go take another six months of reading comprehension in your ESL classes.

But keep trying, troll.

I am more protected after having it, and not getting the shot, isn't it great. Bastard loving tyrants like Lesh still pushing their poison on people

That's you referencing the quote I mentioned. The original quote said nothing about "lessening risks". But hey...post it and prove me wrong

You won't.

Which post number are you referring to? Say it now and let's get this over with because I'm not going to follow you down a whiny leftist rabbit hole of what your cult calls logic.

And please include a short essay about why your opinion on anything I've said should matter to me.

Thanks.

Yea… you’re a tree higher now

Pffft
a tree higher? geez man....you think littering like this is about saving a tree? Please don't speak about climate change or any enviromental matter anymore...it's obvious you dembots aren't really concerned

Which post number are you referring to? Say it now and let's get this over with because I'm not going to follow you down a whiny leftist rabbit hole of what your cult calls logic.

And please include a short essay about why your opinion on anything I've said should matter to me.

Thanks.

You acknowledged that you made a post about cancer. I claim you said you knew the secret to preventing it.

I’m not sure what you say you claimed now.

It was your post. Post it. You admit it exists

a tree higher? geez man....you think littering like this is about saving a tree? Please don't speak about climate change or any enviromental matter anymore...it's obvious you dembots aren't really concerned
Tree hugger. Phone autocorrected. But you knew that and you ain’t

You acknowledged that you made a post about cancer. I claim you said you knew the secret to preventing it.

I’m not sure what you say you claimed now.

It was your post. Post it. You admit it exists

Nope.

Not this drooling stupid rabbit hole.

Not today.

Forum List

Back