Why are leftists so obsessed with taking things from the American people?

We left billions for our taliban enemies in Afghanistan. We set them up for a good long time.
Yup, but NOT $80 Billion.
Screenshot 2023-02-26 at 3.02.23 PM.png

Yup, but NOT $80 Billion.

THEY DIDN"T FREAKIN" CAPTURE IT!!!! TaterHead GAVE IT TO THEM...and not only did he leave people who put their lives on the line for us..people we made PROMISES TO....he also left our military dogs.

What? NOT 80 BILLION... IS THAT supposed to make us all feel better? IT. WAS. BILLIONS...and it was a gift to our enemies. People died over this. We looked like stupid asses. The presidebt looked/looks weak and foolish. the shufflling old codger.

I would like to add that the removal of plastic bags really harm the working man. You can talk to cashiers at grocery stores and they will tell you that they don’t like the paper bags because it gives them paper cuts. You can talk to disabled people who say hey the plastic bags are easier to carry than the paper bags.

What’s really ironic about this is that there are some reports saying that plastic bags are less harmful to the environment compared to paper bags.

Of course it cost more money to transport paper bags compared to plastic bags as we know plastic compartmentalizes quite easier compared to paper.

That was one of the major reasons that I voted against Governor Cuomo a few years ago and in favor of the Republican Marc molinario . But I gotta say it’s getting really old and tiring voting for losers. And in the last two New York gubernatorial elections I have voted for the Republican and so I have voted for the loser two times and that is really getting old man.

And so many people around the country who give their vote to the right person and then we lose it’s getting old. So Republicans got to do a better job campaigning and they’ve got to really understand the working class which they still have problems doing.

I will add that the destruction of historical statues in this country was one of the worst crime we have ever seen. That is something that Republicans and Democrats are responsible for. Why did we not have people out there protecting those historical statues after one of them was destroyed we should’ve had cops out there law-enforcement the national guard. We should’ve allowed American citizens to arm themselves to protect the statues from the criminal beasts that took them down. There’s no excuse to destroy statues of the great Christian European men that civilized our world like Christopher Columbus and St. Louis who had nothing to do with the confederate states by the way.

Plus there’s no excuse to destroy the statues of the Confederate generals. I mean the very people who did that the BLM criminals who did that are hypocrites of the highest order. They don’t know or they simply do not care that Black people owned slaves throughout history too. Well they’re not out there destroying statues of the blacks who owned slaves they don’t destroy statues of Indians that engaged in slavery or expansionist warfare.

We can only hope that one day we have politicians with enough strength to put those statues back up …especially here in Buffalo New York where the mayor and the Republicans and Democrats just allowed the statue of Christopher Columbus to be removed from Columbus Square. It is an insult to history we can only hope that it is rectified.
History is replete with various cults. Without going into various INDIVIDUAL cults(too many to list) it's an easier study to identify cults by first segmenting them into one of the General Classifications(broad sweep), so identity factors can then be scrutinized so one knows for sure what "type" of cult they are dealing with. Regarding General Classifications just for an example, I will list two MAJOR 'types' of cults that are often studied by both sociologists & psychologists; Mystical & Instrumental cults. Cults of Personality Is another MAJOR General Classification(specialized classification) & can be related to other traits/idiosyncrasies of unrelated cults, & in fact often cross the border into completely different cults listed under a totally different general classification(it can get confusing!).

Without coming out sounding like I am giving a seminar I will give you what you need to know to answer your question in your post.

The above Wiki link has a Subcategory on the left side column. There are five headings listed there that are actually General Categories(G/C's) & in a comprehensive listing these five G/C's would each have their own list of unique cults listed. These five G/C's are identified as follows; Destructive cults, Doomsday cults, Political cults, Racist cults & Terrorist cults. The statist left caters HEAVILY to these five G/C's as illustrated in the following; Destructive cult/BLM, Doomsday cult/climate alarmists, Political cult/groupthink, Racist cult/victimization for personal gain, Terrorist cult/earth first, Animal liberation front. Add into the above, the problem with narcissism(god complex) & you have the worst case scenario with a cult of unstable people hell bent on gaining both power & control over other folks. Just the way it is in these times.

The left wants your guns, your straws, your paper bags, now your plastic bags, your linoleum, your toilets, your big gulps, your salt, your money, your children, your health, your children's health. they want your first admendment rights, they want to prevent you from worshipping your God. They want your cars, your freedom of movement, your lightbulbs, Sam brinton wants your luggage, they want your roald dahl books, gone with the wind, they want your job if you don't walk in lockstep with them. They want your land, your money, they want control of your bank accounts, they want your total obedience. They want to put you in little townships where you don't have to, don't want to, will be prevented from moving around. They want your chickens, your beef to the point where you must rely on bugs for protein. They want to suck every last bit of enjoyment in your life out of you because they cannot be happy themselves unless you are miserable.

The left wants your guns, your straws, your paper bags, now your plastic bags, your linoleum, your toilets, your big gulps, your salt, your money, your children, your health, your children's health. they want your first admendment rights, they want to prevent you from worshipping your God. They want your cars, your freedom of movement, your lightbulbs, Sam brinton wants your luggage, they want your roald dahl books, gone with the wind, they want your job if you don't walk in lockstep with them. They want your land, your money, they want control of your bank accounts, they want your total obedience. They want to put you in little townships where you don't have to, don't want to, will be prevented from moving around. They want your chickens, your beef to the point where you must rely on bugs for protein. They want to suck every last bit of enjoyment in your life out of you because they cannot be happy themselves unless you are miserable.
Oh bullshit ya cynical chicken little.

Here's another unintended consequence of the scamdemic where the left wanted us all locked down and they wanted to wear the masks to hide their smug ugly little sourpusses.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F67330ed0-1373-403e-a05a-c2721ae7d2c4_1634x1454.jpeg

Is it that damn hard to put your dirty face diapers in the nearest receptacle??? pigs?

Here's another unintended consequence of the scamdemic where the left wanted us all locked down and they wanted to wear the masks to hide their smug ugly little sourpusses.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F67330ed0-1373-403e-a05a-c2721ae7d2c4_1634x1454.jpeg

Is it that damn hard to put your dirty face diapers in the nearest receptacle??? pigs?
TRASH?

You're concerned about TRASH?

What a crazy motherfucker.

You people have lost it

TRASH?

You're concerned about TRASH?

What a crazy motherfucker.

You people have lost it
It's your hypocrisy. Your side says you care about the environment. You don't. You're pigs when you have large gatherings. We see it over and over. My comment, in addition, is right in keeping with the topic..and you are trying to derail it.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.--CS Lewis

HOW True.:clap:@martybegan

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.--CS Lewis

HOW True.:clap:@martybegan
You are seriously out of your ever loving mind

Seen this? Lesh
Demonic Biden HArris regime claim that killing the unborn is a religious rite to be protected under the Freedom of Religion First Amendment. they're not really interested in the unborn....it's a fight over who gets to legally exterminate someone else. I don't have to tell you the potential for that do I?

They've been working on this since last summer.

Last edited:
Seen this? Lesh
Demonic Biden HArris regime claim that killing the unborn is a religious rite to be protected under the Freedom of Religion First Amendment. they're not really interested in the unborn....it's a fight over who gets to legally exterminate someone else. I don't have to tell you the potential for that do I?

They've been working on this since last summer.
Out

Of

Your

Mother

Fucking

Mind

Forum List

Back