Why are leftists so obsessed with taking things from the American people?

And precisely what, in that definition, pertains to how I would die without the government?

Succinctly, please. This rabbit hole is getting a little bit foul smelling.

And if you think you are being the teensiest bit threatening, not on your very best day, loser.

Whereas you, on the other hand, would self-implode if your Glowing Hand Rectangle stopped working for longer than ten minutes.

And precisely what, in that definition, pertains to how I would die without the government?

Succinctly, please. This rabbit hole is getting a little bit foul smelling.

And if you think you are being the teensiest bit threatening, not on your very best day, loser.

Because government maintains law and order.

Your property rights don’t exist without government.

I’m not threatening anyone. I’m just pointing out that states with failed governments descend into violence and anarchy.

Because government maintains law and order.

Your property rights don’t exist without government.

I’m not threatening anyone. I’m just pointing out that states with failed governments descend into violence and anarchy.

Aha!

My rights do not, in any way, come from government.

You go suck that big old government dick. We have nothing more to talk about if you think MY RIGHTS come from government.

You can go begging on your knees and all you will ever get from government is privileges, not rights.

Aha!

My rights do not, in any way, come from government.

You go suck that big old government dick. We have nothing more to talk about if you think MY RIGHTS come from government.

You can go begging on your knees and all you will ever get from government is privileges, not rights.

Doesn’t matter where your rights come from. They don’t functionally exist without government to protect them.

Forum List

Back