Why are Democrats so focused on Donald Trump when the towns and states they run our complete shit

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
38E34EF4-6395-48C3-B536-E8E7A5B471DA.jpeg
holes?
I talk to Americans in California they don’t know what to do.
Hundreds of shootings daily and towns run by democrats, the rat invasion, the lack of opportunity leads to drug abuse.

And they wasted millions and 2 years on a Russian hoax and now a phone call.

Why can’t you democrats govern?

Why are Democrats so focused on Donald Trump when the towns and states they run our complete shit

I think the answer in contained in your question. They are trying to kill several birds in one shot including distraction of public attention from their own crimes and faults.

Serving the people is pretty far down on the Democratic list of priorities. That's because
Democrats would rather see America fail than be in the minority. Why else would they go to all these lengths to undermine our government? Democrats have every intention of keeping the American people poor, pissed off and dependent on government.

Diversion

What does that have to do with Trump being above the law?

• Banned
Diversion

He’s not, Democrats are investigating the trump family on business dealings, he’s making sure no one is above the law.. smile it’s what you want lol hahah

View attachment 280936 holes?
Hundreds of shootings daily and towns run by democrats, the rat invasion, the lack of opportunity leads to drug abuse.

hey...

stupid moron....

it is ARE, not OUR, you ignorant stupid piece of conservative cow crap.....

god you are stupid

no wonder you are conservative....

btw.....

"California's economy has surpassed that of the United Kingdom to become the world's fifth largest, according to new federal data made public Friday. California's gross domestic product rose by $127 billion from 2016 to 2017, surpassing $2.7 trillion, the data said"

and

"California's economy has surpassed that of the United Kingdom to become the world's fifth largest, according to new federal data made public Friday. California's gross domestic product rose by $127 billion from 2016 to 2017, surpassing $2.7 trillion, the data said"

poorest states; (red states!)

Alabama (Photos)
Louisiana (Photos)
West Virginia (Photos)
Kentucky (Photos)
South Carolina (Photos)
Arkansas (Photos)
Georgia (Photos)
North Carolina (Photos)
new mexico

richest states; (blue!)
Hawaii.
Massachusetts.
Connecticut.
New Hampshire.
Alaska.
California.
New York

Please keep on lying and being a moron.

Practically every day I get to laugh at lunacies you post.

• Banned

hey...

stupid moron....

god you are stupid

btw.....

and

Alabama (Photos)
Louisiana (Photos)
West Virginia (Photos)
Kentucky (Photos)
South Carolina (Photos)
Arkansas (Photos)
Georgia (Photos)
North Carolina (Photos)
new mexico

richest states; (blue!)
Hawaii.
Massachusetts.
Connecticut.
New Hampshire.
Alaska.
California.
New York

Lol poor haha freedom has value, all cries of economic oppression is only coming from town run by democrats .not your so called “poor towns” lol hahhhaha

The Democratic Party cares about average Americans like they care about poor blacks in the ghettos. Power and wealth is their sole focus.

hey...

stupid moron....

god you are stupid

btw.....

and

Alabama (Photos)
Louisiana (Photos)
West Virginia (Photos)
Kentucky (Photos)
South Carolina (Photos)
Arkansas (Photos)
Georgia (Photos)
North Carolina (Photos)
new mexico

richest states; (blue!)
Hawaii.
Massachusetts.
Connecticut.
New Hampshire.
Alaska.
California.
New York

But it's true that California's cost of living has gotten so high that people can't pay the rent anymore. Or buy groceries. So there IS something wrong. If it is the fifth largest economy in the world, why is homelessness and poverty growing?

There is SOMETHING amiss there.

6F52D458-67EC-423E-BA8B-BC19F9EDD6BA.jpeg

hey...

stupid moron....

god you are stupid

btw.....

and

Alabama (Photos)
Louisiana (Photos)
West Virginia (Photos)
Kentucky (Photos)
South Carolina (Photos)
Arkansas (Photos)
Georgia (Photos)
North Carolina (Photos)
new mexico

richest states; (blue!)
Hawaii.
Massachusetts.
Connecticut.
New Hampshire.
Alaska.
California.
New York

But it's true that California's cost of living has gotten so high that people can't pay the rent anymore. Or buy groceries. So there IS something wrong. If it is the fifth largest economy in the world, why is homelessness and poverty growing?

Yes democrats have destroyed the middle class.. slow but you are getting it.

Diversion

"The House is doing an Impeachment Investigation."
"How 'bout that bubonic plague in California, huh?"

Democratic representatives that vote for it in swing districts will pay the price in 20' and Trump will be re-elected in a landslide.
I don't think so. You don't have as many Trump supporters as you think you do.

Just mark it as a loss. The inevitable outcome of any leftist experiment.

View attachment 280945

hey...

stupid moron....

god you are stupid

btw.....

and

Alabama (Photos)
Louisiana (Photos)
West Virginia (Photos)
Kentucky (Photos)
South Carolina (Photos)
Arkansas (Photos)
Georgia (Photos)
North Carolina (Photos)
new mexico

richest states; (blue!)
Hawaii.
Massachusetts.
Connecticut.
New Hampshire.
Alaska.
California.
New York

That wasn't my point. Since it is also true that the POOREST states are pure red states, it seems that the problems with the economy are nonpartisan. Might do well for everyone to stop viewing the country's problems through the eyes of a partisan maniac and try to figure out what is REALLY going on. Obviously the "red" solution isn't working very well in some places either.

Diversion

"The House is doing an Impeachment Investigation."
"How 'bout that bubonic plague in California, huh?"

Democratic representatives that vote for it in swing districts will pay the price in 20' and Trump will be re-elected in a landslide.
I don't think so. You don't have as many Trump supporters as you think you do.

He'll win the swing states even more decisively provided the economy remains strong. This witch hunt 2.0 will further damage the corrupt Democrats.

It's call deflection...

View attachment 280945

hey...

stupid moron....

god you are stupid

btw.....

and

Alabama (Photos)
Louisiana (Photos)
West Virginia (Photos)
Kentucky (Photos)
South Carolina (Photos)
Arkansas (Photos)
Georgia (Photos)
North Carolina (Photos)
new mexico

richest states; (blue!)
Hawaii.
Massachusetts.
Connecticut.
New Hampshire.
Alaska.
California.
New York

That wasn't my point. Since it is also true that the POOREST states are pure red states, it seems that the problems with the economy are nonpartisan. Might do well for everyone to stop viewing the country's problems through the eyes of a partisan maniac and try to figure out what is REALLY going on. Obviously the "red" solution isn't working very well in some places either.

For sure the increasing prices, lower wages and high homelessness rate has nothing at all to do with the democrat policies of inviting in the invaders. Nothing at all.

Forum List

Back