Why Are Democrats So Bad at Politics?

Hey Democrats, if the choices on the ballot are

1. Batshit crazy loon who loves America
  2. Over-educated who hates America

Your going to lose in swing states 99/100 times

Especially in a Republican year. Johnson definitely has baggage going into his reelection, but stuff like this is going to get him a third term.

Democrats are so bad at politics that they have the president and hold majorities in the house and senate (counting the VP tiebreaker). Of course this should change in 2023 when the midterm elections take effect.

It just blows my mind that these people can win anything at all.

Their incompetence is mind-bending.

Because they begin from the absolute certainty that everyone will agree with them if the "unwashed masses" are just taught the "truth" well enough. "Everyone will want to buy a Pinto if these idiots can understand how perfect the car is!"

It just blows my mind that these people can win anything at all.

Their incompetence is mind-bending.

It's not so much that they're bad at politics it's just that their ideas suck so bad it's hard to convince anyone but the dumbest Americans to go along with their idiocy.

lt-gov-mandela-barnes.webp

Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes did not pay income taxes and was on Medicaid while he ran for lieutenant governor, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Above, Barnes speaks to supporters at the Racine County Democratic office on November 4, 2018, in Racine, Wisconsin.

yeah, America. . . SO awful. :rolleyes:

The Dims used to be politically astute... but that went out the window when the dimwitted squad hijacked the party. They can't read the room for shit now. Relying on ham-handed election theft is all they have left, and it remains to be seen how viable that strategy is going forward.

Worse, the Democrats have been political longer. Seems to me the GQP didn't really get hyper-political until the advent of the Tea Party.

You'd think the Dems would be better at this. Instead, they chose to go completely off the rails when they weaponized PC/Identity Politics.
They blew their wad. And now we have left the tried-and-true constitution and rules to something new for them to push their agendas.

Forum List

Back