Why are conservatives so convinced that liberals detest the wealthy?

Then dismantle it.

I like reading fiction.

Obviously you do, or you wouldn't self-identify as a "Conservative." :rolleyes:

Start here, and watch your contemporaries stammer and flail when confronted with strictly rote mathematics.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...enters-you-call-this-fair-10.html#post4575061

i ALREADY HAD THE IMPRESSION YOU WERE A BLOWHARD.

Now try a different approach, you know, actually doing as you say you can.

Ahh so your retort is to stick your fingers in your ears, shake your head 'No' and say 'NUH-UH!'?

Shocking, really.

Obviously you do, or you wouldn't self-identify as a "Conservative." :rolleyes:

Start here, and watch your contemporaries stammer and flail when confronted with strictly rote mathematics.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...enters-you-call-this-fair-10.html#post4575061

i ALREADY HAD THE IMPRESSION YOU WERE A BLOWHARD.

Now try a different approach, you know, actually doing as you say you can.

Ahh so your defense is to stick your fingers in your ears, shake your head 'No' and go 'NUH-UH?'

Shocking, really.

Still nothing, so the blowhard in my assessing your skills was spot on.

I already knew that, but thanks.

The American Left is economically to the left of real Communists in China and Vietnam who now openly embrace Free Markets

So? How does that take away from the class warfare democrats insist upon?

Democrats are right to do so. It's only called "class warfare" when the 99% fight back; and that's valid: it takes two sides to make a war.

It only takes one to make a massacre, though. Frankly, I'll take class warfare over class massacre any day.

The 99%

what a crock.

Its cute though, now try something reality based.

Interesting that you chose to attack my use of a shorthand term rather than address my argument. Is that because you have no answer to my argument?

Democrats are right to do so. It's only called "class warfare" when the 99% fight back; and that's valid: it takes two sides to make a war.

It only takes one to make a massacre, though. Frankly, I'll take class warfare over class massacre any day.

The 99%

what a crock.

Its cute though, now try something reality based.

Interesting that you chose to attack my use of a shorthand term rather than address my argument. Is that because you have no answer to my argument?

I ignored your desperation. I ignore side steps by whining lefties.

here's a clue...you 1/2% ows'ers don't SPEAK for the rest of us you all like to call the 99%...you don't have our permission and I demand (since that is your gig) to STOP..

We speak for your interests. If we don't at the same time represent your opinions, that's because you have been deluded by those who are fleecing you.

Demand we "stop" all you like. We won't.

here's a clue...you 1/2% ows'ers don't SPEAK for the rest of us you all like to call the 99%...you don't have our permission and I demand (since that is your gig) to STOP..

We speak for your interests. If we don't at the same time represent your opinions, that's because you have been deluded by those who are fleecing you.

You don't speak for MY INTEREST...I've lived LONG ENOUGH to Know what my interest ARE.
and I don't appreciate you dumb asses assuming you know what my or our interest in this country, SHOULD BE..

I guess it doesn't matter really, the people have pooed pooed you all cause you look like spoiled little fools.

Last edited:
I ignored your desperation. I ignore side steps by whining lefties.

That's a confirmation. You have no answer, and are now trying to brazen it out.

"I meant to do that -- it was deliberate." :D

Now you are all over the map.

Perhaps set the crack pipe down for a few moments.

You literally have nothing to say whatsoever do you?

Just nuh-uh. You should make that your user title.

Full-Auto
Nuh-uh!
Member #19660

You still have no answer. Here, let me rephrase it for you, replacing that shorthand term you grabbed hold of earlier.

The Democrats are right to engage in class warfare. It's only called "class warfare" when the non-rich fight back. That's accurate: it takes two sides to make a war.

It takes only one side to make a massacre, though. I'll take class warfare over a class massacre any day.

Now that I've removed the term "99%," do you have an answer?

That's a confirmation. You have no answer, and are now trying to brazen it out.

"I meant to do that -- it was deliberate." :D

Full-Auto
Nuh-uh!
Member #19660
So you still can not dismantle the stats,

But you cry like a little bitch, :eusa_clap:

President Barack Obama’s plan to make the tax code more “fair” by permanently raising taxes, on the top 1% by $1.5 trillion over 10 years.

Yet we have a Government that over spends more than a 1 trillion every year.

Bringing in 1.5 trillion over a 10 year period, is not going to help at all to bring down the spending in Washington.

Our Government brings in a little over 2.2 trillion every year and only 53% pay taxes.
2 trillion is more than enough for our government yet they spend 1 trillion more.

When does the growth stop? Each and every year government has gotten bigger and bigger and borrowed more and more.
Government has grown to an unsustainable amount and needs to be cut back.
They need to spend what they bring in and not borrow any more until we get our deficit down.

Raising taxes on the rich is not going to remedy the problem.

Then start by ending this:

defense_spending.jpg

President Barack Obama’s plan to make the tax code more “fair” by permanently raising taxes, on the top 1% by $1.5 trillion over 10 years.

Yet we have a Government that over spends more than a 1 trillion every year.

Bringing in 1.5 trillion over a 10 year period, is not going to help at all to bring down the spending in Washington.

Our Government brings in a little over 2.2 trillion every year and only 53% pay taxes.
2 trillion is more than enough for our government yet they spend 1 trillion more.

When does the growth stop? Each and every year government has gotten bigger and bigger and borrowed more and more.
Government has grown to an unsustainable amount and needs to be cut back.
They need to spend what they bring in and not borrow any more until we get our deficit down.

Raising taxes on the rich is not going to remedy the problem.

Then start by ending this:

defense_spending.jpg

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Niether party is willing to give up the role of world police.

Full-Auto
Nuh-uh!
Member #19660
So you still can not dismantle the stats,

But you cry like a little bitch, :eusa_clap:

I did. Gave you a link and everything. So far you've not addressed it at all, except to say

NUH-UH!

You don't speak for anyone but yourselves..

Sorry to tell you that some individuals want absolutely nothing to do with your collectivist movement...

You're a bunch of communists is what you are...

Forum List

Back