Why are all drugs "bad"?

Why can't there be a drug that is as harmless as drinking a glass of water but activates the pleasure sensory part of the brain? I've never understood why, regardless if its addicting or not, there always has to be a negative to the positive with any drug.
And please don't flood this thread with "WEED!". I said 0 adverse effects. Marijuana's great and all, but it's far from completely harmless.
Where is that ideal drug???
They're not.

No drug is good or bad

There is no ideal.

Personally from my past experiences I can tell you that I don't like psychedelics or pot.

My brain is more geared to stimulants like amphetamines or cocaine and yes I have used both in the past and never had a problem with addiction

Drugs are bad. Stop using drugs.

I haven't used any drugs in years.

and I did use them in the past with no ill effects

You said and say you used cocaine without bad consequences. But everyone who's using cocaine started to take cocaine a first time. If you think you are priviledged then you are wrong. You was not able to know that you are a litle more resistant than any otherone. You was your own enemy when you did so. And now you are the enemy of everyone who is in danger to become a victim of drugs as long as you tell others "It's easy to use drugs - take a look at me: I did it without bad consequences". So if you are not a drug-addict or drug-dealer on your own - why do you work together with drug-dealers?

Give drugs no chance.

He has stocks in the pharma sector...medical profession, you know those drug dealers...??

Nothing is always 'right' or 'wrong'".
Balance, equilibrium, intelligence are the non-secret secrets to human health and happiness.

"Nothing is always right or wrong" is a true sentence what's always right?

Drugs are bad.

Last edited:
Why can't there be a drug that is as harmless as drinking a glass of water but activates the pleasure sensory part of the brain? I've never understood why, regardless if its addicting or not, there always has to be a negative to the positive with any drug.
And please don't flood this thread with "WEED!". I said 0 adverse effects. Marijuana's great and all, but it's far from completely harmless.

The feel-good chemicals our brains produce during orgasm are more potent that heroin and yet non-addictive and 100% safe.

For my next trick...:)

Why can't there be a drug that is as harmless as drinking a glass of water but activates the pleasure sensory part of the brain?

You'll have to go ask god that question. In the meantime, stop whining. Life ain't fair. Deal with it. And use the correct forums.

I've done a fuck ton of various drugs over the years, and the only one that I consider truly addicting is....

wait for it...

tobacco.
I have tried many drugs also and I have seen the addictiveness of coke and heroin destroy some of my childhood friends' lives!

It is also inaccurate to say weed isn't addictive. You probably won't steal or suck dick for weed, but it's addictive.

The feel-good chemicals our brains produce during orgasm are more potent that heroin and yet non-addictive and 100% safe.

For my next trick...:)

100% safe except for STDs and unwanted pregnancies!

They're not.

No drug is good or bad

There is no ideal.

Personally from my past experiences I can tell you that I don't like psychedelics or pot.

My brain is more geared to stimulants like amphetamines or cocaine and yes I have used both in the past and never had a problem with addiction

You said and say you used cocaine without bad consequences. But everyone who's using cocaine started to take cocaine a first time. If you think you are priviledged then you are wrong. You was not able to know that you are a little more resistant than any otherone. You was your own enemy when you did so. And now you are the enemy of everyone who is in danger to become a victim of drugs as long as you tell others "It's easy to use drugs - take a look at me: I did it without bad consequences". So if you are not a drug-addict or drug-dealer on your own - why do you work together with drug-dealers?

Give drugs no chance.

To think that everyone who uses drugs occasionally and responsibly will have an addiction problem is naive to the point of retardation

Having experience in the subject and study of pharmacology [being in nursing school and working as a CNA and Pharmacy tech in a hospital that specializes in BIs] not all drugs are bad, and I wouldn't even say any of them are bad to begin with. That is, if we're talking legal drugs you find in healthcare [we're not talking krokodil, lol]. Medications do have adverse effects, contraindications, and therapeutic ranges. Primarily it's up to your doctor to judge how best to treat you, and up to your nurse to ensure the application of drugs into medication is meted out successfully.

Having experience in the subject and study of pharmacology [being in nursing school and working as a CNA and Pharmacy tech in a hospital that specializes in BIs] not all drugs are bad, and I wouldn't even say any of them are bad to begin with. That is, if we're talking legal drugs you find in healthcare [we're not talking krokodil, lol]. Medications do have adverse effects, contraindications, and therapeutic ranges. Primarily it's up to your doctor to judge how best to treat you, and up to your nurse to ensure the application of drugs into medication is meted out successfully.

A doctor will normally allow everyone to drink alcohol. Neverthelss one of the persons a doctor allows to drink alcohol will die on alcoholism. So who is responsible for the own health? A doctor or everyone self on its own? Give me please a concrete name of a drug (not a medicine) what is not bad. I'm convinced all drugs (psychoactive substances) are bad. Nothing in context with drugs is harmless. Drugs are like a personal prison. If someone starts to run it's often to late if one's already in.

Stop Drugs

Last edited:
Many people function perfectly fine addicted. Off the top of my head, a lifelong addict only revolutionized medicine.

His Name? Was he happy? And in general: Would you fly with a drug-addicted bus-driver - or would you prefer to fly with your own wings?

Last edited:
They're not.

No drug is good or bad

There is no ideal.

You said and say you used cocaine without bad consequences. But everyone who's using cocaine started to take cocaine a first time. If you think you are priviledged then you are wrong. You was not able to know that you are a little more resistant than any otherone. You was your own enemy when you did so. And now you are the enemy of everyone who is in danger to become a victim of drugs as long as you tell others "It's easy to use drugs - take a look at me: I did it without bad consequences". So if you are not a drug-addict or drug-dealer on your own - why do you work together with drug-dealers?

Give drugs no chance.

To think that everyone who uses drugs occasionally and responsibly will have an addiction problem is naive to the point of retardation

I don't smoke, don't drink alcohol and do not use drugs - what's a wonderful retarded feeling of life - like a child. I can do everyting what a drug-addict or a drunkard is doing without having to poison myselve.

Last edited:
They're not.

No drug is good or bad

There is no ideal.

Give drugs no chance.

I don't smoke, drink alcohol or use drugs - what's a wonderful retarded life. I can do everyting what a drug-addict ór a drunkard is doing without having to poison myselve.

Like I said occasional responsible use of recreation drugs is not harmful

I like a few cocktails on occasion and have not really dabbled with any drugs since I was in my early thirties

I don't need to live a life of deprivation because I happen to have self discipline

Sex

It is a drug, if you think about it, it release's so many chemicals in your brain.

That's all drugs do, they release chemicals in your brain, correct me if I am wrong

Give drugs no chance.

I don't smoke, drink alcohol or use drugs - what's a wonderful retarded life. I can do everyting what a drug-addict ór a drunkard is doing without having to poison myselve.

I like a few cocktails on occasion and have not really dabbled with any drugs since I was in my early thirties

I don't need to live a life of deprivation because I happen to have self discipline

What I understood was the sentence "I don't need to live" - what I don't understand is how someone is able to say he has selfdiscipline who is using drugs or why some fights for drugs who is not using drugs on his own. Why do you think it is deprevation if someone is not poisening his body with smoke, alcohol or drugs? What misses someone if he is missing what's bad for him?

Last edited:
A doctor will normally allow everyone to drink alcohol. Neverthelss one of the persons a doctor allows to drink alcohol will die on alcoholism. So who is responsible for the own health? A doctor or everyone self on its own? Give me please a concrete name of a drug (not a medicine) what is not bad. I'm convinced all drugs (psychoactive substances) are bad. Nothing in context with drugs is harmless. Drugs are like a personal prison. If someone starts to run it's often to late if one's already in.

Stop Drugs

I'll give you a chance to clarify, in that you don't mean all pharmaceutical drugs.

Many people function perfectly fine addicted. Off the top of my head, a lifelong addict only revolutionized medicine.

His Name? Was he happy? And in general: Would you fly with a drug-addicted bus-driver - or would you prefer to fly with your own wings?

He was the father of modern surgery and a co-founder of Johns Hopkins: William Stewart Halstead. He was addicted to morphine and/or cocaine for his entire adult life.

Stop Drugs

I'll give you a chance to clarify, in that you don't mean all pharmaceutical drugs.

You give me a chance? Strange. What's going on in your brain? Give yourselve a chance. A simple answer would had been enough. And for sure pharmaceutic industries - magic philter producers - is nothing what I would trust in.

Last edited:

He was the father of modern surgery and a co-founder of Johns Hopkins: William Stewart Halstead. He was addicted to morphine and/or cocaine for his entire adult life.

Poor guy. The name is Halsted not Halstead. In my view on the world not the father of modern surgery but a great man. Nevertheless I think someone has to be very desperated before he starts to trust in a doctor who is a drug-addict.

Last edited:

Give drugs no chance.

What I understood was the sentence "I don't need to live" - what I don't understand is how someone is able to say he has selfdiscipline who is using drugs or why some fights for drugs who is not using drugs on his own. Why do you think it is deprevation if someone is not poisening his body with smoke, alcohol or drugs? What misses someone if he is missing what's bad for him?

You don't read very well do you?

I haven't used any drugs in years

I used to use them on occasion recreationally

I never had a problem with them and have suffered no ill effects

So the whole all drugs are bad thing is a myth

Forum List

Back