Why America needs John Kasich, and why I am pulling for him

If that happened Trump supporters would just revolt against the country at large. This is only the beginning of the revolution.

During this "revolution," will it be legal to shoot Liberals ?
Because if a bunch of smelly, active-duty avoiding, video game playing, lazy, fucking dope-smoking non-performers intend to take this country over, they're going to have to go through me.
Thanks in advance.
Nah, the poor oppressed "minorities" will kill all the "liberals".

This is a cultural revolution.

He's the candidate that scares the DNC the most. He would pull Independents to the right and even some Democrats who aren't so thrilled with Hillary in a general election.

Sure he would:

McCain--Rino--lost the election
Romney--Rino--lost the election.
Kasich--Rino--??????

Fill in the blank please.

Neither of them had the record Kasich has. Most Americans want to fix the debt, he has the right experience to do it.

Yes, and his experience is to rob Peter to pay Paul.

Our suburb (like many in Ohio) is suffering greatly. That's because Kasich stopped all funding to cities and towns across the state. We are in the red and have been the last couple of years with no help in sight.

Kasich managed to get the state out of the red at the suffering of all the cities and towns. Now imagine if he would do the same on the federal level. Could we really get by with most all of our states in the red?

If that happened Trump supporters would just revolt against the country at large. This is only the beginning of the revolution.

Because if a bunch of smelly, active-duty avoiding, video game playing, lazy, fucking dope-smoking non-performers intend to take this country over, they're going to have to go through me.
Thanks in advance.

This liberal was a 4th award rifle expert in the US Marine Corps, and I know lots of tough liberals who served. Bring it, loser.

Thanks in advance.

This liberal was a 4th award rifle expert in the US Marine Corps, and I know lots of tough liberals who served. Bring it, loser.
You should be telling these idiots that.

He's the candidate that scares the DNC the most. He would pull Independents to the right and even some Democrats who aren't so thrilled with Hillary in a general election.

Not scared. Of those running in Clownville....he's the only one who might not do something crazy. He could win the general. That doesn't scare this liberal. We'd just have to make sure he kept all that "praise the good lord" shit out of policy proposals.

I wonder what his position is on evolution? Ya think he's dumb enough to deny it?

Katich would run the country like Ohio. He passed one of the toughest abortion bills in the country.

Be careful what you wish for, because it just may come true.

Sure he would:

Kasich--Rino--??????

Neither of them had the record Kasich has. Most Americans want to fix the debt, he has the right experience to do it.

Our suburb (like many in Ohio) is suffering greatly. That's because Kasich stopped all funding to cities and towns across the state. We are in the red and have been the last couple of years with no help in sight.

Kasich managed to get the state out of the red at the suffering of all the cities and towns. Now imagine if he would do the same on the federal level. Could we really get by with most all of our states in the red?

You prefer the state be in the red? He is pretty popular in OH. It might teach the states to make some cuts. We can't continue to be in the red at the federal level.

No. You are definitely wringing your hands. You are twisting yourself into a weird partisan pretzel. You'd vote for Donald Trump. That's not the move of a person after responsible government.

Hillary Clinton is the only candidate who is more qualified than Kasich and you wouldn't even consider voting for her. You are just another freak who wants us to think that you aren't. Cruz? You would cast a vote for Ted Cruz for president? Try harder.

How is she more qualified? She ever been a Governor?

Don't be ridiculous.

That doesn't answer my question.

Hillary Clinton is one of the most qualified people to ever run for president. Stop being obtuse.

Because she was a senator and a not so good secretary of state?

You forgot "do-nothing" in front of "senator".

Not scared. Of those running in Clownville....he's the only one who might not do something crazy. He could win the general. That doesn't scare this liberal. We'd just have to make sure he kept all that "praise the good lord" shit out of policy proposals.

I wonder what his position is on evolution? Ya think he's dumb enough to deny it?

Katich would run the country like Ohio. He passed one of the toughest abortion bills in the country.

I'm not wishing for anything. I said he'd be the least crazy of the bunch. I know he's got some weird religious shit going on in his noggin. I've no taste for that.

Good for you, asshole. The few Liberal queers aboard the seven ships I served on were all kicked out for either cocksucking, assfucking, or general queer-dom. Which of those three categories do you fit in best?

Sure he would:

Kasich--Rino--??????

You prefer the state be in the red? He is pretty popular in OH. It might teach the states to make some cuts. We can't continue to be in the red at the federal level.

Cuts I can understand. It's a conservative approach. But we have cut everything to the bone. We got rid of recycling because it was costing us $90,000 a year. They closed down one of our fire stations, they cut the pay for Council, they laid off other city workers that we really need. Our streets are no longer getting repaired and they don't even open up the public pool any longer because we don't have the money.

I'm not wishing for anything. I said he'd be the least crazy of the bunch. I know he's got some weird religious shit going on in his noggin. I've no taste for that.

Well...... where Kasich goes, his religion goes. I know this from local radio interviews stations have had with him. Of course that was before he decided to run for Prez. Now he doesn't talk about religion all that much.

But if he does get in, look for some of the toughest abortion laws we've seen in this country since it was ruled legal.

Sure he would:

Kasich--Rino--??????

. If talking about fixing all the bad choices and bad policies that have created, and therefore continue to add to the debt first, then he could be the one maybe in your mind.. But stopping a train on a dime is something that takes time right... Is he tough enough to get the job done or is he just talking a good game until he takes office, and then realizes that someone has taken most of the brakes off the train ?? Now is he the kind of get down in the dirt kind of get your hands greasey type of guy that will start on day one repairing the brakes or will he just grab a coke, sit back and scratch his head thinking wow, this is way more than I thought it was ??? Otherwise if he does this or does that he'll be wrong for it, and if he does something other than this or that he'll be wrong for that too.. Who has steal in their blood stream that will help them to stand up to the onslaught that will come once attempts are made to reverse the bad trends and agenda's that have been the norm in Washington for way to long ?

This has been debated AD NAUSEUM. There is no controversy. She is highly qualified for the office.

Really? Her "qualifications"....scheming shrew who turned a bogus land deal into a death sentence for almost a dozen in Arkansas, lamp-throwing, Vince Foster murdering witch as first lady, mostly absent, do-nothing one-term carpetbagger in the Senate, being too drunk to respond to Benghazi and then lying to the families about what caused the deaths......did I leave anything out?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Good for you, asshole. The few Liberal queers aboard the seven ships I served on were all kicked out for either cocksucking, assfucking, or general queer-dom. Which of those three categories do you fit in best?

None of the above. Are you angry because they wouldn't do that with you, sailor boy?

Well...... where Kasich goes, his religion goes. I know this from local radio interviews stations have had with him. Of course that was before he decided to run for Prez. Now he doesn't talk about religion all that much.

But if he does get in, look for some of the toughest abortion laws we've seen in this country since it was ruled legal.

He's running for president. He won't make laws.

he is a principled man that puts God first in his life. I get it, that scares my liberal friends to death...

those budgets though

#1 - He's the best man for the job.

He knows how to balance budgets, which has been my #1 issue since I was pulling for Reagan in middle school.

#2 - It is critical that the Republicans win this election.

I'm a realist, I understand that John probably can't and won't win the nomination.

That means, I am pulling for him to be VICE PRESIDENT with FULL responsibility for drafting the White House's proposed budget, irregardless of who the nominee is.

The Scalia news highlights the importance of this year's election.

The main reason I am pulling against Trump in the primaries is that his negatives are sky high and he polls worst of all the Republican presidential candidates, and I am not sure how I feel about Trump insofar as SCOTUS nominees.

At this point, I think it is down to Trump v Cruz. - I don't think an "establishment" candidate can win, so I am pulling for Ted.

But either way, I want our nominee to bring the governor from Ohio onto the ticket. We NEED Ohio and I think we'll get Florida anyway.

For those that want to talk about "cuckservatives"

well, for one thing - fuck you

for another, if Trump does get the nomination, he's going to need "the base" fired up.

I'm calling it now, if The Donald Wins, he will throw out a YUGE olive branch to "the base" and Trumpkins will shift into "recruiting your vote" mode, by order of The Donald.

And I'll fall right in line... Better the billionaire than the hateful, lying bitch or Comrade Bernie making the next few SCOTUS appointments...

America doesn't need a republican president. But at least Kasich isn't a total creep. He has some morals.

In the other hand he thinks climate change is G-d's will. That should disqualify him from national office.

he is a principled man that puts God first in his life. I get it, that scares my liberal friends to death...

those budgets though

Dumb shit. It should scare you. If he were not of the same religion as you....you'd sing a different tune. This is a secular nation. We don't run things here using faith. We use reason.

Forum List

Back