Why America needs John Kasich, and why I am pulling for him

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
#1 - He's the best man for the job.

He knows how to balance budgets, which has been my #1 issue since I was pulling for Reagan in middle school.

#2 - It is critical that the Republicans win this election.

I'm a realist, I understand that John probably can't and won't win the nomination.

That means, I am pulling for him to be VICE PRESIDENT with FULL responsibility for drafting the White House's proposed budget, irregardless of who the nominee is.

The Scalia news highlights the importance of this year's election.

The main reason I am pulling against Trump in the primaries is that his negatives are sky high and he polls worst of all the Republican presidential candidates, and I am not sure how I feel about Trump insofar as SCOTUS nominees.

At this point, I think it is down to Trump v Cruz. - I don't think an "establishment" candidate can win, so I am pulling for Ted.

But either way, I want our nominee to bring the governor from Ohio onto the ticket. We NEED Ohio and I think we'll get Florida anyway.

For those that want to talk about "cuckservatives"

well, for one thing - fuck you

for another, if Trump does get the nomination, he's going to need "the base" fired up.

I'm calling it now, if The Donald Wins, he will throw out a YUGE olive branch to "the base" and Trumpkins will shift into "recruiting your vote" mode, by order of The Donald.

And I'll fall right in line... Better the billionaire than the hateful, lying bitch or Comrade Bernie making the next few SCOTUS appointments...

He knows how to balance budgets, which has been my #1 issue since I was pulling for Reagan in middle school.

I'm a realist, I understand that John probably can't and won't win the nomination.

That means, I am pulling for him to be VICE PRESIDENT with FULL responsibility for drafting the White House's proposed budget, irregardless of who the nominee is.

The main reason I am pulling against Trump in the primaries is that his negatives are sky high and he polls worst of all the Republican presidential candidates, and I am not sure how I feel about Trump insofar as SCOTUS nominees.

At this point, I think it is down to Trump v Cruz. - I don't think an "establishment" candidate can win, so I am pulling for Ted.

But either way, I want our nominee to bring the governor from Ohio onto the ticket. We NEED Ohio and I think we'll get Florida anyway.

for another, if Trump does get the nomination, he's going to need "the base" fired up.

I'm calling it now, if The Donald Wins, he will throw out a YUGE olive branch to "the base" and Trumpkins will shift into "recruiting your vote" mode, by order of The Donald.

And I'll fall right in line... Better the billionaire than the hateful, lying bitch or Comrade Bernie making the next few SCOTUS appointments...

I'm pretty sure he is the only one who could win. Only one left I would vote for.

He's the candidate that scares the DNC the most. He would pull Independents to the right and even some Democrats who aren't so thrilled with Hillary in a general election.

Trump is a charlatan and I will never vote for the rude piece of trash. No way should Cruz supporters or supporters of Bush vote for Trump because he is a lying douche nozzle!

Trump has done more damage to the GOP than McCarthy or George W. Bush have ever done and throw in Nixon, so why would anyone support Trump?

I will write it again and if Trump or Cruz win the nomination I will be voting for Johnson on the Libertarian ticket and I am under no delusion that Johnson can win but it is a protest vote instead!

Didn't your mother tell you that excessive hand wringing will make your blood pressure soar?

You are gonna pop something.

He's the candidate that scares the DNC the most. He would pull Independents to the right and even some Democrats who aren't so thrilled with Hillary in a general election.

Not scared. Of those running in Clownville....he's the only one who might not do something crazy. He could win the general. That doesn't scare this liberal. We'd just have to make sure he kept all that "praise the good lord" shit out of policy proposals.

I wonder what his position is on evolution? Ya think he's dumb enough to deny it?

Sure he would:

McCain--Rino--lost the election
Romney--Rino--lost the election.
Kasich--Rino--??????

Fill in the blank please.

Sure he would:

Kasich--Rino--??????

Neither of them had the record Kasich has. Most Americans want to fix the debt, he has the right experience to do it.

He's a nice guy, but Nah

Trump 16

Didn't your mother tell you that excessive hand wringing will make your blood pressure soar?

I am not wringing my hands, I am advocating for responsible government

No. You are definitely wringing your hands. You are twisting yourself into a weird partisan pretzel. You'd vote for Donald Trump. That's not the move of a person after responsible government.

Hillary Clinton is the only candidate who is more qualified than Kasich and you wouldn't even consider voting for her. You are just another freak who wants us to think that you aren't. Cruz? You would cast a vote for Ted Cruz for president? Try harder.

Sure he would:

Kasich--Rino--??????

That is too simplistic an analysis.

McCain picked Palin for VP, and he was running against a very popular Democrat candidate.

Romney was not a good candidate and ran a terrible campaign.

Kasich is a good candidate. Ted Cruz is too conservative and not well liked - he'll scare away independents. Trump doesn't realistically have a chance. Bush is not a good candidate and Rubio isn't ready.

Kasich is a moderate and if Hillary is nominated, he has a real chance.

Sure he would:

Kasich--Rino--??????

Yes! Run "the experiment", as Smerconish calls it. Cruz is your man! Go Ted.....Go!!

He's a nice guy, but Nah

Trump 16

Trump will get destroyed. Carlie and Megyn destroyed him. Will be real ugly when the dems go after him. Most people aren't going to vote for a guy who can't act like an adult and is on his 3rd marriage.

Sure he would:

Kasich--Rino--??????

McCain picked Palin for VP, and he was running against a very popular Democrat candidate.

Kasich is a good candidate. Ted Cruz is too conservative and not well liked - he'll scare away independents. Trump doesn't realistically have a chance. Bush is not a good candidate and Rubio isn't ready.

You are an idiot if you don't think Trump has a chance.
The suspension of your food stamp allocation, an order to work, an FBI investigation for you the day after inauguration day will be a clue.

Sure he would:

Kasich--Rino--??????

That's because choosing between two moderates is not so easy.

He's a good man but too quick to compromise for my taste....I've advocated Rubio choose John for his VP to not only carry O-hio but to act as liaison between the WH and Congress to rid us of the stink of Obama and turn this ship back in the right direction.

Sure he would:

Kasich--Rino--??????

I can't wait to read the comments all over the web when they realize Trump is our next president.

Political pundits will be dumbfounded and unable to speak for months on end.

No. You are definitely wringing your hands. You are twisting yourself into a weird partisan pretzel. You'd vote for Donald Trump. That's not the move of a person after responsible government.

Hillary Clinton is the only candidate who is more qualified than Kasich and you wouldn't even consider voting for her. You are just another freak who wants us to think that you aren't. Cruz? You would cast a vote for Ted Cruz for president? Try harder.

How is she more qualified? She ever been a Governor?

Forum List

Back