Why am I a grateful "ex-Conservative"? Here-

It's funny that frank has his own thread about "I used to be a liberal," and now is ridiculing bucs for same and accusing him of being paid. Rich goodness on a Monday morning. Love owning hateful fools.

I've read nothing but insults from you and yet you're pissing your thong over anyone who dares to question BUCs.. what are you, his SOCK?!

Nah @lgs. Im an ass hole to assholes. Nice to meet you. You can call me ass hole. I dont kill them with kindness. My bizzle.

It's funny that frank has his own thread about "I used to be a liberal," and now is ridiculing bucs for same and accusing him of being paid. Rich goodness on a Monday morning. Love owning hateful fools.

I've read nothing but insults from you and yet you're pissing your thong over anyone who dares to question BUCs.. what are you, his SOCK?!

no, he might be the OP himself :D

The BEAUTY of being an INDEPENDENT is that you are free to think for yourself, and speak your mind without fear of betraying your allies.

The TRAGEDY of being an INDEPENDENT is that political power TAKES ORGANIZATION.

I would dearly love to become a member of a political party if I could find one that didn't make me want to become an assassin.

The reason the OWS protests fell apart.

LOL Xactly what I said.. his sock..

If i was his nuts youd be swinging from me :eek:

The BEAUTY of being an INDEPENDENT is that you are free to think for yourself, and speak your mind without fear of betraying your allies.

I would dearly love to become a member of a political party if I could find one that didn't make me want to become an assassin.

So it had nothing to do with shitting on streets, cop cars, sidewalks? Nothing to do with being nasty motherfuckers?

Its been over a year since I decided I was no longer a good fit for the right wing conservative ideology. Everyone on here remembers me from the years past. I was as much of a yellow-rattlesnake flying right winger as anyone could imagine. But I didn't know why. Just because my peers and politicians in this area said I should be. Until I spent some time and really figured my values out. Since separating myself from the right wing, a few things are different that I never thought would be:

- I don't hate taxes. Sure, no one loves paying it. But, with the nonsense no longer clouding my thought, I see it for what it is. I like our roads. Our cops, our firemen, our military...I'm grateful for all of them. I don't have kids in school, but I'm glad we have them. It educates my younger peers, and that is a good thing. Welfare? Sure, it's abused. So is beer and internet. But would I rather those people starve? No. So I pay some taxes that go to welfare, and some gets wasted. That thought just reminds me that I'm lucky enough to not be on welfare, but helping pay for it. That's a good thing. I like buying food and knowing its been inspected and held to standards. I hear about other less fortunate nations and large numbers of people dying from food and pollution..........that could have been prevented with some simple oversight. I do not want to defund or abolish agencies that do these thankless jobs, and I realize my taxes fund that.

- I don't oppose gay marriage or weed; Im neither gay, nor a weed smoker. But, again, without all the people telling me to oppose it just....well, just because I need to........I can clearly see that neither of those harm me or my family. So whose business is it to ban either? Not mine. And not my government's. If you believe in a God, then its between you and your God. But I no longer oppose either. Both are harmless to me and my family. And neither me nor my government has a right to ban something that does no harm. I thought that was a conservative principle at one time.....and still should be.

- I no longer support war unless it is unavoidable. Support the troops, yes, absolutely. But they deserve our best. If we cant afford to take care of them when they return from a war, then we shouldn't be sending them. Again, taxes pay for that. I'm sickened by the war hawk politicians....who have private defense industry lobbyists at dinner with them. Those companies need war to stay in business. Our troops deserve better.

It truly is liberating to just analyze an ideology you adhere to from a distance and deciding for yourself if it is for you. You'll see that you may be doing it just because others tell you that you should.

Whether you agree with Bucs or not, glad to see some honesty, sincerity, and a position w/reasoning.

Cool.

Last edited:
^^Taking note of all of the libruls and so called independents slugging Bucs asshole. Give it a nice lickery kiss while you're there.

I think all movements (at least the great majority of them) fall apart/disband over time. The Tea-party movement experienced much of the same thing. I think the OWS protests actually made a pretty sizable impact and lasted a significant amount of time.

Last edited:

I think movements (at least the great majority of them) will fall apart/disband over time. The Tea-party movement experienced much of the same thing. I think the OWS protests actually made a pretty sizable impact and lasted a significant amount of time.

Wrong LIAR.. The Tea Party was targeted and shut down by the IRS.. NO MONEY- NO NOTHING..

I think movements (at least the great majority of them) will fall apart/disband over time. The Tea-party movement experienced much of the same thing. I think the OWS protests actually made a pretty sizable impact and lasted a significant amount of time.

Wrong LIAR.. The Tea Party was targeted and shut down by the IRS.. NO MONEY- NO NOTHING..

I don't know - LadyGun - seems like you're sort of deflating the (real life, grassroots) power of the Tea Party Movement when you say that "they would have succeeded if not for the government". Sort of whiny, actually.

How about taking responsibility and not blaming other entities for the success/failure of the ventures you're a part of?

Tell me, how much does it cost for someone to put out a twitter message, or facebook message, etc to get Tea Party supporters out in the streets and protesting? How much does it cost to write a letter to your Congressperson, or organize a local rally at a gym?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back