81% Say Filner should Resign!

I still don't understand your reasoning for wanting him out. He's not doing anything that the Clintons don't do.

Man you must be ridiculously partisan to think such obvious common ground is worth rejecting. :cool:

Actually. My point is that you have a double standard. I don't know if you want to call that partisan since Filner is a Democrat. But, certainly the data indicates that your position is dependent upon factors that go beyond sexual indiscretions. That seems hypocritical as the Clintons are no less 'creepy' than the Filners of the world.

^^^
Shameless publicity stunt.

Could be, or excellent marketing opportunity.

Filner is an embarrassment to San Diego for his blatant philandering (alleged) and his reactions are much needed comic relief.

I'm surprised Gloria Allred hasn't come out against him.

Nancy Grace has...
:lol:

^^^
Shameless publicity stunt.

Could be, or excellent marketing opportunity.

Filner is an embarrassment to San Diego for his blatant philandering (alleged) and his reactions are much needed comic relief.

I'm surprised Gloria Allred hasn't come out against him.

Nancy Grace has...
:lol:

Hooters sexualizes women as much as Filner. Perhaps, they do it in a more legal manner. But, I think it's cheap for them to pretend that they are on such a higher road.

I still don't understand your reasoning for wanting him out. He's not doing anything that the Clintons don't do.

Man you must be ridiculously partisan to think such obvious common ground is worth rejecting. :cool:

Actually. My point is that you have a double standard. I don't know if you want to call that partisan since Filner is a Democrat. But, certainly the data indicates that your position is dependent upon factors that go beyond sexual indiscretions. That seems hypocritical as the Clintons are no less 'creepy' than the Filners of the world.

Clinton only had 2 accusers, Filner has over 14.

And..............Clinton was smart enough to at least try to keep it behind closed doors. Filner did it in public.

Forum List

Back