Why all the crickets??????

Steely, noting exposes a less than sophisticated poster faster than claiming, not that the information is incorrect, but that the source doesn't fit your specification.

Can you rebut the information?
Put a little effort into it!

While that may be true... Imagine if I were to dig up an expose from the Daily Kos, or Huffington... would you be saying the same?

Put a little more effort? One post refuting a source? Gimme a break. Next time I see an Obammy's a Commie one line post from some mouth breather, I'll be sure to look for the same type of comment.

I think the best response would be to provide an alternative view from what I consider a better source...but the effort is far better than 'is not'.

I think the best response would be to provide an alternative view from what I consider a better source...but the effort is far better than 'is not'.

In other words, if the inevitable "Obammy's a Commie" gets thrown out(or any of 100 or similar distinctions that I've seen), you're cool with the "lack of effort", but if I question an obviously Conservative source....You're not.

Ok... I get it.:lol:

One of the necessary myths of the right is the press is liberal, I defy anyone to show me stories on the state of the working poor in this nation, on the pathetic healthcare many Americans receive, on child poverty and piss poor education in the inner city, on hunger in America, or lousy pay and poor working conditions, on the outsourcing of work only for more money, or any number of issues. Media is corporate owned and operated and it is the same under Obama as it was under Bush. Corporations do not shoot their own.

When Bush was President, seemed like everyday you heard some ration of crap about how bad a President he was - especially for the Middle East wars. Now, you hardly ever hear anything about the wars at all. Has all the loud mouths gotten to hoarse to yell and scream? Could it be that if you are a Democratic President war is acceptable? Why all of the crickets? All I hear is crickets...

You're attacking Fox news for not criticizing Obama enough?

That's funny.

When Bush was President, seemed like everyday you heard some ration of crap about how bad a President he was - especially for the Middle East wars. Now, you hardly ever hear anything about the wars at all. Has all the loud mouths gotten to hoarse to yell and scream? Could it be that if you are a Democratic President war is acceptable? Why all of the crickets? All I hear is crickets...

You really have to ask?

It is the Blatantly Biased, Liberal Democrat Supporting Press of course.

If McCain had won, and every day since had done Exactly what Obama had done. He would have been under attack the whole time from the entire Left wing Media Machine. Only Fox would be sticking up for the President.

The Big story this week would be Demanding Photo graphic Evidence of Osama's Demise. The Liberal Media would be beating home the point that we should question government and not just take their word for it. This Board will be filled with Posts, By the very same Liberal Hippocrates now saying take their word for it, Demanding proof, and engaging in all kinds of Conspiracy Speculation.

That is one of the things I have enjoyed about this Disastrous President. The Fact that so often in Supporting him, our Lefty pals in here have had to be exposed as the Disingenuous Hippocritical Assholes they are.

You don't believe it was Bin Laden that was killed?

That's funny.

I agree.When Bush was President if the price at the pump went up a penny the liberal media made sure the world knew about it.If unemployment went up .01 percentage point the media screamed about it.When some got jobs at McDonald's Nancy Pelosi's voice could be heard far and wide that these were not real jobs.Now McDonald's hires 62,000 and the unemployment numbers rise and Pelosi is preaching that the jobs market is improving dramatically.I thought burger flippers were the dregs of society.

You have to be an idiot if you don't see that this President is being given special treatment.And they brag about the fact that he will be unstoppable in the next election.Duh the media raises him higher on the pedestal every day.:confused:

I seem to recall one prior admin. being accused of creating 'mcjobs'...and another of a 'jobless recovery'.*shrugs*...look we all know why it is what it is.

When 80% of a newsroom or network is of one particular political stripe, this is what we get, IF those newsrooms were of the other stripe, we'd be getting that angle....like whats put out at that "cable" channel...;)

Foxnews dominates the cable 'news' sector. What more do you want?

You really have to ask?

It is the Blatantly Biased, Liberal Democrat Supporting Press of course.
.....aka The Facts.​

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

Are you all blind? This board is rife with people complaining about gas prices and heaping the blame on Obama. It's been rife with complaints about his handling of the wars. It's been rife with complaints about the Libya affair. But if this board has been less active recently, it's because the partisan hacks have temporarily run out of ammo, in the wake of the new birth certificate being released, and bin Laden's death. It's hard to spout out partisan sound bytes when your BS is so thoroughly debunked.

You missed the point.

I agree.When Bush was President if the price at the pump went up a penny the liberal media made sure the world knew about it.If unemployment went up .01 percentage point the media screamed about it. When some got jobs at McDonald's Nancy Pelosi's voice could be heard far and wide that these were not real jobs. Now McDonald's hires 62,000 and the unemployment numbers rise and Pelosi is preaching that the jobs market is improving dramatically.I thought burger flippers were the dregs of society.

You have to be an idiot if you don't see that this President is being given special treatment.And they brag about the fact that he will be unstoppable in the next election.Duh the media raises him higher on the pedestal every day.:confused:

"In here" doesn't mean jack shit; "out there" does and that's where it's silent.

That's false. You people are either lying or you don't really know what's in the programming of the media.

In fact, I'm not sure what any of you on the Right are really complaining about.

1. Is it that rightwing talk radio only dominates about 90% of AM talk radio?
2. Is it that Fox News isn't the ONLY cable news channel on television?
3. Is it that all cable news isn't conservatively slanted like Fox?
4. Is it that satellite radio has a liberal talk channel in addition to its conservative talk channel?
5. Is it that the internet allows too much freedom of speech from the Left?

Other than the usual non-specific childish crybaby piss and moan from the OP,

what exactly are you complaining about? How, specifically, would things have to change so you'd stop crying?

You're attacking Fox news for not criticizing Obama enough?

That's funny.
Desperation......

Wow that list must have come from a right wing site.

I guess it did....I made it.

Wow.... you made it up? Can I question you?

First off, I want to see these liberal cards. You said they were card carrying liberals.

Waiiiit a second... They are liberal, because they are left of YOU, right? They really don't have "liberal Cards". Wow what a liar.

"So, which of them spread nasty notions about Democrats?"

I read about half of the thread so far and he's a couple of points I have;

1.) The media still loves Obama, so he'll get a pass for being hip and cool in their eyes.

2.) Never in media history has anyone gotten such pro-bias as Bush after 9/11. There were no questions about how government let this happen, or why he told the Air Force to stand down after the 1st plane hit and the War in Iraq in the beginning the media completely whiffed on.

3.) The media must also peddle the idea that these 2 parties are complete opposites, it's what most of you people want to hear whether it's true or not. So that's why they want to make this admnistration seem less "warmongery" than the last one. Not really true but Republican voters like to think they're side is more likely to blow up muslims and Democrat voters like to think they're all about diplomacy bla bla bla.

More-than-likely.....another TEABAGGER rally!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml2TSt-WdNM]YouTube - Keith Olbermann "Tea Time": N.C. Tea Party Crowd Thins Out - 05/13/10[/ame]

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Moron the rally was long over witih when that video was shot.
....Much like the legitimacy o'......

child-waving-goodbye-150x150.jpg

"Gonna miss you assholes."

Well, there aren't reports of insurgents ruling the streets of Baghdad or Fallujah or Basra. Our troops are being brought home from Iraq.

Bin Laden is dead and Al Qeada is effectively dismantled (at least that's what we're told) and the troop level in Afghanistan will be reduced starting in July.

We shut down the secret CIA prison system and we're acting like a republic that respects freedom again. Our troops are more disciplined and are no longer stacking human beings like cord wood.

If your memory serves, these are the things folks were bitching about during the Bush years.

I read about half of the thread so far and he's a couple of points I have;

1.) The media still loves Obama, so he'll get a pass for being hip and cool in their eyes.

2.) Never in media history has anyone gotten such pro-bias as Bush after 9/11. There were no questions about how government let this happen, or why he told the Air Force to stand down after the 1st plane hit and the War in Iraq in the beginning the media completely whiffed on.

3.) The media must also peddle the idea that these 2 parties are complete opposites, it's what most of you people want to hear whether it's true or not. So that's why they want to make this admnistration seem less "warmongery" than the last one. Not really true but Republican voters like to think they're side is more likely to blow up muslims and Democrat voters like to think they're all about diplomacy bla bla bla.
.....Not to mention.....

cool-obama.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ]YouTube - World Reacts to Obama Victory[/ame]

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

Forum List

Back