Why all the crickets??????

If you notice... it comes from "investors.com".

Yeah, they have no stake in the game.

Steely, nothing exposes a less than sophisticated poster faster than claiming, not that the information is incorrect, but that the source doesn't fit your specification.

Can you rebut the information?
Put a little effort into it!

Last edited:
When Bush was President, seemed like everyday you heard some ration of crap about how bad a President he was - especially for the Middle East wars. Now, you hardly ever hear anything about the wars at all. Has all the loud mouths gotten to hoarse to yell and scream? Could it be that if you are a Democratic President war is acceptable? Why all of the crickets? All I hear is crickets...
Because everyone’s tired of hearing the right whine about the Bush ‘double-standard’ and ‘media bias’ rather than address substantive issues.

You mean: the high gas prices, massive debt, high unemployment, inflation, etc?

Cause thte right has been proposing plans to address them for a while. Perhaps you guys would like to join the party?

When Bush was President, seemed like everyday you heard some ration of crap about how bad a President he was - especially for the Middle East wars. Now, you hardly ever hear anything about the wars at all. Has all the loud mouths gotten to hoarse to yell and scream? Could it be that if you are a Democratic President war is acceptable? Why all of the crickets? All I hear is crickets...

You really have to ask?

It is the Blatantly Biased, Liberal Democrat Supporting Press of course.

If McCain had won, and every day since had done Exactly what Obama had done. He would have been under attack the whole time from the entire Left wing Media Machine. Only Fox would be sticking up for the President.

The Big story this week would be Demanding Photo graphic Evidence of Osama's Demise. The Liberal Media would be beating home the point that we should question government and not just take their word for it. This Board will be filled with Posts, By the very same Liberal Hippocrates now saying take their word for it, Demanding proof, and engaging in all kinds of Conspiracy Speculation.

That is one of the things I have enjoyed about this Disastrous President. The Fact that so often in Supporting him, our Lefty pals in here have had to be exposed as the Disingenuous Hippocritical Assholes they are.

Exactly why I am posting the way I am to show the hypocrisies of the left.

Because everyone’s tired of hearing the right whine about the Bush ‘double-standard’ and ‘media bias’ rather than address substantive issues.

and you have? I just re read the entire thread..... would you like to expound on the substantive issues, in this thread or?

You really have to ask?

If McCain had won, and every day since had done Exactly what Obama had done. He would have been under attack the whole time from the entire Left wing Media Machine. Only Fox would be sticking up for the President.

The Big story this week would be Demanding Photo graphic Evidence of Osama's Demise. The Liberal Media would be beating home the point that we should question government and not just take their word for it. This Board will be filled with Posts, By the very same Liberal Hippocrates now saying take their word for it, Demanding proof, and engaging in all kinds of Conspiracy Speculation.

That is one of the things I have enjoyed about this Disastrous President. The Fact that so often in Supporting him, our Lefty pals in here have had to be exposed as the Disingenuous Hippocritical Assholes they are.

The sad point is, they would be correct in questioning. The idea that we shouldnt question our government is incredible naive at best and dangerously stupid at worst.

If something seems inconsistant, question it. Apparently, some people don't like that idea if the questions hit too close to home to their political philosophy.

You mean: the high gas prices, massive debt, high unemployment, inflation, etc?

Cause thte right has been proposing plans to address them for a while. Perhaps you guys would like to join the party?

Hmm why did they do nothing about them when they controlled the govt?
I am not believing their shit any more than I do the dems crap.

My opinion is based on empriical evidence, not hopey changey faith based partisan crap.

Last edited:
You really have to ask?

The sad point is, they would be correct in questioning. The idea that we shouldnt question our government is incredible naive at best and dangerously stupid at worst.

If something seems inconsistant, question it. Apparently, some people don't like that idea if the questions hit too close to home to their political philosophy.

Sure I agree but they seemed to forget they did it 6 years out of 8 while Bush was President. They even had their own propaganda machine (MSM) doing the work for them

Frankly, Americans care about dead bodies. The local men and women who come back in boxes

Bush had to account for 4000 dead and 20,000 wounded coming back because of his decisions

As much as they try, Republicans haven't been able to sell Obama is as bad as Bush. Obama drew back from combat roles in Iraq. He refocused on Afghanistan and Pakistan and gained more international support in Afghanistan He increased drone attacks on terrorists to minimize exposure. He also got Bin Laden

Republicans have tried to paint Libya as the equivalent of Iraq. Obama played it correctly in allowing NATO to take the lead with US technical support. Once again, soldiers are not coming back in body bags and the public is not outraged by Libya

Last edited:
Frankly, Americans care about dead bodies. The local men and women who come back in boxes

Bush had to account for 4000 dead and 20,000 wounded coming back because of his decisions

As much as they try, Republicans haven't been able to sell Obama is as bad as Bush. Obama drew back from combat roles in Iraq. He refocused on Afghanistan and Pakistan and gained more international support in Afghanistan He increased drone attacks on terrorists to minimize exposure. He also got Bin Laden

Republicans have tried to paint Libya as the equivalent of Iraq. Obama played it correctly in allowing NATO to take the lead with US technical support. Once again, soldiers are not coming back in body bags and the public is not outraged by Libya

The only thing that upset me about Libya was the lack of congressional approval.
And Obama is spending way more than Bush did, and that was way too much.

Steely, noting exposes a less than sophisticated poster faster than claiming, not that the information is incorrect, but that the source doesn't fit your specification.

Can you rebut the information?
Put a little effort into it!

While that may be true... Imagine if I were to dig up an expose from the Daily Kos, or Huffington... would you be saying the same?

Put a little more effort? One post refuting a source? Gimme a break. Next time I see an Obammy's a Commie one line post from some mouth breather, I'll be sure to look for the same type of comment.

Another reason you see less talk about why Obama sucks is because literally every time someone brings up the UE rate going up, 1.5 million new people going on welfare, death of civilians in other countries we are attacking or the middle class getting hammered even more we see someone wack job say "sour grapes, Obama did what Bush couldn’t, OBAMA KILLED OBL, or 200k job created."

You can't get anywhere because the focus currently is "fuck you I love my war president."

You cannot differentiate between GOING TO WAR and being handed the task of bringing WAR TO A CONCLUSION?

If you count the Libya action..we are already out of that.

I don't think many Americans were against invading Afghanistan for the purpose of taking out those that supported Bin Ladin and capturing or killing him and as many Al Queda as possible.

The Iraq invasion was sold to America with false assumptions and false evidence with the goals and posts constantly changing to meet the needs and excuses needed by the fools that took us there.

Something people like Bush never account for besides the cost in dollars or lives is the way out.

Equating the way in and the way out is ridiculous and disingenuous.

Or in other words...most people are smarter than you are. Nothing personal. I usually agree with you and enjoy your posts. This one is disappointing.

Last edited:
Another reason you see less talk about why Obama sucks is because literally every time someone brings up the UE rate going up, 1.5 million new people going on welfare, death of civilians in other countries we are attacking or the middle class getting hammered even more we see someone wack job say "sour grapes, Obama did what Bush couldn’t, OBAMA KILLED OBL, or 200k job created."

You can't get anywhere because the focus currently is "fuck you I love my war president."

That brings up another question, How did so many jobs get created last report yet the unemployment number went up? And why wasn't that all over the networks?

That brings up another question, How did so many jobs get created last report yet the unemployment number went up? And why wasn't that all over the networks?

Umm it was played up pretty big on the PBS nightly news hour.
Damn liberal PBS!

It was...

More people reentering the job market.

Posts like this always make me wonder how bad the selective amnesia is.

I think the Bush supporters forget how divisive Iraq was. Bush was widely popular before he got us into that (and don't give me a bunch of crap about blaming congress, Bush lobbied for that war and he got his wish).

Obama has supervised us getting out of Iraq, made Bin Laden a top security priority again (with results), and set the stage for us to get out of Afghanistan.

That's exactly why I voted for him.

He's cleaned up Bush's foreign policy mess.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal

Umm it was played up pretty big on the PBS nightly news hour.
Damn liberal PBS!

That's why Republicans want to kill PBS

acceptable war?

wtf did war become acceptable?

no war is imho

especially when we don't let our boys win

Posts like this always make me wonder how bad the selective amnesia is.

I think the Bush supporters forget how divisive Iraq was. Bush was widely popular before he got us into that (and don't give me a bunch of crap about blaming congress, Bush lobbied for that war and he got his wish).

Obama has supervised us getting out of Iraq, made Bin Laden a top security priority again (with results), and set the stage for us to get out of Afghanistan.

That's exactly why I voted for him.

He's cleaned up Bush's foreign policy mess.

Come on, be real. Obama followed Bush's plan for withdrawal from Iraq almost to the dotted i's and crossed t's....

Some time back there was a total of about 20 thousand American troops in Afghanistan. Bush had 12 thousand of them working with Nato forces. the other 8 thousand were combing the Pakistan border regions looking for Bin Laden. While the whole time the CIA, NSA, and probably a half dozen agencies we can only dream of were following up on leads. Go ahead and deny it.

Bush is a colossal failure that lead us to 2 unnecessary wars.

HE brought all this mess upon us, and many of us sat and WATCHED him do so...after WARNING him not to.

Obama is TRYING to clean up and doing a damn good job at it.

Case closed.

Forum List

Back