Why 66% voters blame Obama for economy.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
It found that 66 percent believe paltry job growth and slow economic recovery is the result of bad policy. Thirty-four percent say Obama is the most to blame, followed by 23 percent who say Congress is the culprit. Twenty percent point the finger at Wall Street, and 18 percent cite former President George W. Bush

The Hill Poll: Voters blame president most for slow economic recovery - TheHill.com

Maybe these people are now aware that Obama BY his comments and his actions does NOT want the economy to improve only Obama knows why though he wants to economy to be poor!

For example people are NOW reading where a President that:
1) says "I'd like higher gas prices.."
2) said:“Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.
3) said: So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can
it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
4)Told Brazil.."we'll be your best [oil] customer".
5) said "I favor single payer insurance".. meaning 1,400 insurance companies stop:
paying $100 billion in Fed/state/local taxes as well as LOCAL property taxes.
400,000 employees let go collecting $6 billion in unemployment checks!

I mean you have to be pretty stupid after reading the above destructive comments and after seeing Obama putting these statements into action to say.."oh he's trying to do his best for the USA and for me"!! HA..ha..ha...!!!!

OK, so without the stimulus, there would be anywhere from 200,000 to 1.5 million fewer people employed right now?
That means the current cost-per-job created is somewhere between
$4.1 million and $540,000.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/06/cbo-finds-obama-stimulus-may-have-cost-as-much-as-4-1-million-per-job/

I-Fucked-You-All-But-Thanks-For-Blaming-the-Black-Guy.jpg

It found that 66 percent believe paltry job growth and slow economic recovery is the result of bad policy. Thirty-four percent say Obama is the most to blame, followed by 23 percent who say Congress is the culprit. Twenty percent point the finger at Wall Street, and 18 percent cite former President George W. Bush

The Hill Poll: Voters blame president most for slow economic recovery - TheHill.com

Maybe these people are now aware that Obama BY his comments and his actions does NOT want the economy to improve only Obama knows why though he wants to economy to be poor!

For example people are NOW reading where a President that:
1) says "I'd like higher gas prices.."
2) said:“Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.
3) said: So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can
it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
4)Told Brazil.."we'll be your best [oil] customer".
5) said "I favor single payer insurance".. meaning 1,400 insurance companies stop:
paying $100 billion in Fed/state/local taxes as well as LOCAL property taxes.
400,000 employees let go collecting $6 billion in unemployment checks!

I mean you have to be pretty stupid after reading the above destructive comments and after seeing Obama putting these statements into action to say.."oh he's trying to do his best for the USA and for me"!! HA..ha..ha...!!!!

OK, so without the stimulus, there would be anywhere from 200,000 to 1.5 million fewer people employed right now?
That means the current cost-per-job created is somewhere between
$4.1 million and $540,000.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/06/cbo-finds-obama-stimulus-may-have-cost-as-much-as-4-1-million-per-job/

Analysis: Obama takes ownership of economy - Business - Stocks & economy - Economy at a Crossroads - NBCNews.com

Nuff said............:lol::lol:

So Lakhota believes it's all Bush's fault and president Obama has absolutelly nothing to do with it?

First off, the title of this thread is completely wrong. 66% do not blame Obama. As the OP showed, only 34% blame Obama. Makes me wonder if the OP knows how to read a poll.

Second, as a bleeding-heart liberal and Obama supporter, I blame him too for the state of the economy. His stimulus was too small and poorly designed, he didn't push for a single payer system and he didn't push for cap and trade. If you were to poll me, I would say Obama is more to blame for the economy to day than anything else.

Now, does that mean I don't blame ANYONE else? No. Does it mean I'll vote for Romney? No. It just means I think Obama could have done better.

But, anyway, keep thinking polls like this show Romney will win. It's fun to watch.

Obama's responsible for spending three years making it worse. If a Republican had inherited a recession from a Democrat which was still underway 3 1/2 years later then you'd say the same thing, right? Not his fault?

:laugh2:

Ha! Laughable that you think the economy is worse. Are we shedding 600,000 a month? No.

stfu.

Fewer Americans have jobs then the day our great leader took office. And you're proud of that? You might want to lay off the bong a little.

:420:

All of these polls are meaningless. The November poll will count. Obama will be defeated by his own failures.

The OP is correct in this regard. Obama is intentionally hobbling the US economy in order to bring us more in line with the mediocrity presently enjoyed by European and third world countries around the globe.

Obama does not believe that the US should be exceptional.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

He is doing what he is expected to do.

Obama's responsible for spending three years making it worse. If a Republican had inherited a recession from a Democrat which was still underway 3 1/2 years later then you'd say the same thing, right? Not his fault?

Ha! Laughable that you think the economy is worse. Are we shedding 600,000 a month? No.

stfu.

Fewer Americans have jobs then the day our great leader took office. And you're proud of that? You might want to lay off the bong a little.

:420:

Actually, it's pretty much even.

Jobs created during U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But so what? Do you think job gains are the sole characteristic of a growing economy? And if they are, how do you consider having the same amount "worse"?

stfu.

The economy is the worst it has been since the great depression. You are a blind worshiper of Obama, likely because...and only because...he is black. (half black).

What you fail to realize is that he does not have the interest of black America in his heart. He has no desire whatsoever to help poor blacks out of their dependency on government handouts and government control. It is his intention to maintain and grow the dependency of poor people on government. Therefore he must keep the poor people poor and add to their number.

Look at what the Food Stamp President has already done.

It is really a shame that black people literally worship that goddamned Marxist asshole just because he's got a bit of black blood in his veins.

Screw Obama and his ilk.

All of these polls are meaningless. The November poll will count. Obama will be defeated by his own failures.

The OP is correct in this regard. Obama is intentionally hobbling the US economy in order to bring us more in line with the mediocrity presently enjoyed by European and third world countries around the globe.

Obama does not believe that the US should be exceptional.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

He is doing what he is expected to do.

Hmm.

So, it's possible for Obama to hobble the economy for his own purposes. But it's absolutely unthinkable and impossible that the GOP would do it for their purposes?

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up!

Forum List

Back