Why 66% voters blame Obama for economy.

Ha! Laughable that you think the economy is worse. Are we shedding 600,000 a month? No.

stfu.

Fewer Americans have jobs then the day our great leader took office. And you're proud of that? You might want to lay off the bong a little.

:420:

Actually, it's pretty much even.

Jobs created during U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But so what? Do you think job gains are the sole characteristic of a growing economy? And if they are, how do you consider having the same amount "worse"?

Um ... I think jobs are your point that I was responding to. I like it, you bring up jobs, I address it, then you ask me what, you think it's just about jobs????

Funny stuff. Liberalism, you can't make that shit up...

Fewer Americans have jobs then the day our great leader took office. And you're proud of that? You might want to lay off the bong a little.

:420:

But so what? Do you think job gains are the sole characteristic of a growing economy? And if they are, how do you consider having the same amount "worse"?

Um ... I think jobs are your point that I was responding to. I like it, you bring up jobs, I address it, then you ask me what, you think it's just about jobs????

Funny thing about the interwebs. Anyone can scroll up and see that I did NOT bring up jobs. YOU brought up Obama worsening the economy, a statement you have yet to back up.

But, hey, if it makes you feel better to ignore it and go after me, knock yourself out.

Neither Obama's policies, nor his situational ethics instill confidence in business leaders.

He had 100's of millions of $ at his disposal and sent it to foreign countries to create jobs.

Funny thing about the interwebs. Anyone can scroll up and see that I did NOT bring up jobs. YOU brought up Obama worsening the economy, a statement you have yet to back up.

But, hey, if it makes you feel better to ignore it and go after me, knock yourself out.

Funny thing about the interwebs. Anyone can scroll up and see that you DID bring up jobs. I brought up Obama worsening the economy and you responded with jobs. Which I addressed. Funny shit.

As for the economy, seriously? You think it's been good under Obama? I have to show our economy blows? Or I'm "ignoring it and go(ing) after (you)?"

Funny thing about the interwebs. Anyone can scroll up and see that you DID bring up jobs. I brought up Obama worsening the economy and you responded with jobs. Which I addressed. Funny shit.

As for the economy, seriously? You think it's been good under Obama? I have to show our economy blows? Or I'm "ignoring it and go(ing) after (you)?"

You said the economy was worsening.
I laughed and pointed out the job situation is better.
You claimed we had fewer total jobs.
I pointed out you were wrong, they were about even.
I then asked if you thought job growth was the sole characteristic of a growing economy.
You responded by crying and avoiding the topic.

And that's where we are. You ignoring an honest question.

Or, would you like to answer the question? And also show how the economy is worse maybe? Or should we expect more crying?

We had/have something dragging our economy

NEW YORK (AP) — Fear that Spain may need a bailout sent its borrowing costs soaring, the euro to a two-year low against the dollar and stocks around the world tumbling as investors pulled back Monday from all manner of risk.

The Dow Jones industrial average, after falling 239 points earlier in the day, ended down 101.11 at 12,721.46. Yields for U.S. government bonds sank to record lows as traders sought the safety of American debt.

2nd triple-digit loss for Dow in 2 days - Yahoo! News

First off, the title of this thread is completely wrong. 66% do not blame Obama. As the OP showed, only 34% blame Obama. Makes me wonder if the OP knows how to read a poll.

Second, as a bleeding-heart liberal and Obama supporter, I blame him too for the state of the economy. His stimulus was too small and poorly designed, he didn't push for a single payer system and he didn't push for cap and trade. If you were to poll me, I would say Obama is more to blame for the economy to day than anything else.

Now, does that mean I don't blame ANYONE else? No. Does it mean I'll vote for Romney? No. It just means I think Obama could have done better.

But, anyway, keep thinking polls like this show Romney will win. It's fun to watch.

First YOU are RIGHT!!! I was wrong... it wasn't 66% blaming Obama...
It was 34% blamed Obama.. 23% Congress 22% Wall Street...
You are right.. I was wrong.
But you are wrong regarding:
1) Single Payer system... What will you do to make up the
$100 billion in Federal/state/local and possibly YOUR local property taxes would go up
if the 1,400 health companies went out of business.
Make up the 400,000 jobs and $15 billion unemployment payments?
2) Cap and trade will ADD $2 to $3 per gallon which is what Obama wanted and
you have NO problem with that?

Obama and you are luddites! You would prefer our world to contract to the way our ancestors lived... life span of 40 years. Working 10 hours a day just to get food?
Do you luddites EVER consider that there has been for every $1 in pollution $100 in quality of life ?
Explain how you are reading this right now if it wasn't for some evil electric utility?
Or some evil capitalist that encouraged the building of billions of dollars in BUILDINGS that build semiconductors that let you use your computer?

YOU luddites have NO alternative to a life style that allows YOU to spread your ignorance much easier today !

Tell me what you would do with out insulin. Without HIV drugs? Without all the life sustaining tools, techniques?

You have to be honest like I was to admit I was wrong... Please tell me what you see as a quality of life without computers, internet, cell phones, autos, tell me where would we be?

First off, the title of this thread is completely wrong. 66% do not blame Obama. As the OP showed, only 34% blame Obama. Makes me wonder if the OP knows how to read a poll.

Second, as a bleeding-heart liberal and Obama supporter, I blame him too for the state of the economy. His stimulus was too small and poorly designed, he didn't push for a single payer system and he didn't push for cap and trade. If you were to poll me, I would say Obama is more to blame for the economy to day than anything else.

Now, does that mean I don't blame ANYONE else? No. Does it mean I'll vote for Romney? No. It just means I think Obama could have done better.

But, anyway, keep thinking polls like this show Romney will win. It's fun to watch.

$100 billion in Federal/state/local and possibly YOUR local property taxes would go up

Obama and you are luddites! You would prefer our world to contract to the way our ancestors lived... life span of 40 years. Working 10 hours a day just to get food?
Do you luddites EVER consider that there has been for every $1 in pollution $100 in quality of life ?
Explain how you are reading this right now if it wasn't for some evil electric utility?
Or some evil capitalist that encouraged the building of billions of dollars in BUILDINGS that build semiconductors that let you use your computer?

YOU luddites have NO alternative to a life style that allows YOU to spread your ignorance much easier today !

Tell me what you would do with out insulin. Without HIV drugs? Without all the life sustaining tools, techniques?

You have to be honest like I was to admit I was wrong... Please tell me what you see as a quality of life without computers, internet, cell phones, autos, tell me where would we be?

Not sure how you read my post and took away from that that I hate looms. I have nothing against looms. I'm rather fond of textiles in general. But anyway ... back on topic ...

Single payer system would have freed up money for tens of millions of families all across the country. They would have been free to spend that money on any goods they wanted, and that would have broadly stimulated the economy. Do you disagree? Do you think we're better off if people have less of their money to spend?

As for cap and trade, "conservatives" like to focus solely on the cap portion, while conveniently ignoring the trade. Businesses would have the freedom to sell their credits and increase their revenue, thus giving them more money to hire workers and expand. Do you disagree? Do you think businesses are better off without increased revenue and expansion options?

I-Fucked-You-All-But-Thanks-For-Blaming-the-Black-Guy.jpg

s0n..........hate to burst your bubble but its 2012.................

I saw this report on DRUDGE today and said when I get home, its yet another opportunity ( of many lately) to roll out Zach here to say it like it is...................

20110519_0052_1-14.jpg

All of these polls are meaningless. The November poll will count. Obama will be defeated by his own failures.

The OP is correct in this regard. Obama is intentionally hobbling the US economy in order to bring us more in line with the mediocrity presently enjoyed by European and third world countries around the globe.

Obama does not believe that the US should be exceptional.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

He is doing what he is expected to do.

OH BOY! You used a word that is like fingernails on a blackboard to the so-called "intelligent", educational elitists, like the Obamatrons and especially Obama.."exceptional" and "US"!

And you know these "intellectual vapids" don't understand what the word "exceptional" in this context means!

Millions of EXCEPTIONAL people came to the USA and THAT's one reason the USA is exceptional!
Why these exceptional people came though was because the USA is exceptional in giving "exceptional" people opportunities that their own countries didn't is why!

These "exceptional" people make the USA exceptional as well as these other reasons.
1) The USA is exceptional in "natural resources".. coal, agriculture, land .. exceptional!
2) Weather
3) Geography

These and other "exceptional" factors ALL added together plus the philosophy of the USA that there was a purpose for the USA in the world order and because we are the LARGEST country made up of people from OTHER countries.. WE are exceptional!

Not this jingoistic attitude that the snobby elitist wrongly think "exceptional" means!

Obama bought the economy in 2009. therefore its all his fault. you shove 800 billion into the economy after u take office, its all yours !!!!! the ones who still blame bush are the same ones who believe bush sent those planes into the towers on 9/11.

you can argue over percentages, the exact dollar amount but you still can't get around the fact that we are worse of today than when he took office. He promised he would fix it and then started the famous quotes of his. He doesn't have a clue on how our economy works. He is a democract died in the wool.

He had three years to do something and what did we get? An economy stalled at 8 percent unemployment bought with the wealth of our grandchildren. This isn't all Obama's fault he is what we said he was, and armature. So we really can't expect much from him. It is his Czars, especially that tax cheats. Blame Bush but I know of not one policy that he invoked that caused what happened. On the other hand it all started to go down hill in 2006 and we all know what happened then.

It found that 66 percent believe paltry job growth and slow economic recovery is the result of bad policy. Thirty-four percent say Obama is the most to blame, followed by 23 percent who say Congress is the culprit. Twenty percent point the finger at Wall Street, and 18 percent cite former President George W. Bush

The Hill Poll: Voters blame president most for slow economic recovery - TheHill.com

Maybe these people are now aware that Obama BY his comments and his actions does NOT want the economy to improve only Obama knows why though he wants to economy to be poor!

For example people are NOW reading where a President that:
1) says "I'd like higher gas prices.."
2) said:“Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.
3) said: So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can
it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
4)Told Brazil.."we'll be your best [oil] customer".
5) said "I favor single payer insurance".. meaning 1,400 insurance companies stop:
paying $100 billion in Fed/state/local taxes as well as LOCAL property taxes.
400,000 employees let go collecting $6 billion in unemployment checks!

I mean you have to be pretty stupid after reading the above destructive comments and after seeing Obama putting these statements into action to say.."oh he's trying to do his best for the USA and for me"!! HA..ha..ha...!!!!

OK, so without the stimulus, there would be anywhere from 200,000 to 1.5 million fewer people employed right now?
That means the current cost-per-job created is somewhere between
$4.1 million and $540,000.

CBO Finds Obama Stimulus May Have Cost As Much as $4.1 Million Per Job | The Gateway Pundit

There was already a thread on this poll. You need to read the poll more carefully.

Not sure how you read my post and took away from that that I hate looms. I have nothing against looms. I'm rather fond of textiles in general. But anyway ... back on topic ...

Single payer system would have freed up money for tens of millions of families all across the country. They would have been free to spend that money on any goods they wanted, and that would have broadly stimulated the economy. Do you disagree? Do you think we're better off if people have less of their money to spend?

As for cap and trade, "conservatives" like to focus solely on the cap portion, while conveniently ignoring the trade. Businesses would have the freedom to sell their credits and increase their revenue, thus giving them more money to hire workers and expand. Do you disagree? Do you think businesses are better off without increased revenue and expansion options?

"Single payer" "freed up .. "
So all the physicians, hospitals, DMEs, hospices, nursing homes.. work for free?
Who pays them? Obama's stash? How does that work?
Who pays them?

"Cap and trade".. are you aware that the USA is a Net sequester? Now if you DON'T understand that then YOU have NO validity talking about "freedom to sell credits"!

The average family produces about 30 tonnes of carbon dioxide a year.
Average current price for ton carbon credit: In dollar terms, the price of carbon credits per ton is about $15 to $40.
So average family can sell their 30 tons and earn as much as $1,200! Wow!!
BUT they would have to invest 10 times that to prove they have ZERO carbon emissions!

So again.. where would that big Consumer spending come from if the average household would have to invest $15,000 or more BEFORE they earn ONE dime from the sales???

Carbon Credits Price

Obama bought the economy in 2009. therefore its all his fault. you shove 800 billion into the economy after u take office, its all yours !!!!! the ones who still blame bush are the same ones who believe bush sent those planes into the towers on 9/11.

Umm Bush Passed the bailout/TARP.

Forum List

Back