Why 6.6 million Americans" ARE REALLY angry at the illegals allowed to come in!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In over a decade 6.6 million people followed the laws.
6.6 million spent time and money following the laws.
Among them are two people I know.
My daughter-in-law who immigrated to the USA from Ukraine 10 years ago.
A good friend from Turkey that took 10 years and $10,000+ to finally gain naturalized citizenship...something I as a native born citizen took for granted.

They and I'm sure a large majority of naturalized citizens are angry!
Angry because they followed the rules, did their work paid their dues!
And now we are allowing 100,000s of people to swarm uncontested over our borders.

We are being invaded and we aren't doing anything about.

According to Shawn Moran, the vice president and spokesman for the National Border Patrol Council, scabies and lice are the two main infestations that his agents come across. He adds that chicken pox, measles, H1N1 and tuberculosis are also pretty common. Really, he says they see a whole gamete of diseases and that’s what his men are most concerned with.
Moran tells KDKA Radio’s Mike Pintek that there have been agents who have been hospitalized with respiratory illnesses that they believe came from their job. He says the agents understand going into the job that this is one of their responsibilities.

Federal immigration officials on Thursday sought to show the softer side of immigrant detention, complete with cartoon wall murals, stuffed animals, playgrounds, snacks and a hair salon at a South Texas facility that will house women and their children who crossed the border illegally.

They can vote and they are getting organized. I know because I'm helping them!!!

In over a decade 6.6 million people followed the laws.
6.6 million spent time and money following the laws.
Among them are two people I know.
My daughter-in-law who immigrated to the USA from Ukraine 10 years ago.
A good friend from Turkey that took 10 years and $10,000+ to finally gain naturalized citizenship...something I as a native born citizen took for granted.

They and I'm sure a large majority of naturalized citizens are angry!
Angry because they followed the rules, did their work paid their dues!
And now we are allowing 100,000s of people to swarm uncontested over our borders.

We are being invaded and we aren't doing anything about.

According to Shawn Moran, the vice president and spokesman for the National Border Patrol Council, scabies and lice are the two main infestations that his agents come across. He adds that chicken pox, measles, H1N1 and tuberculosis are also pretty common. Really, he says they see a whole gamete of diseases and that’s what his men are most concerned with.
Moran tells KDKA Radio’s Mike Pintek that there have been agents who have been hospitalized with respiratory illnesses that they believe came from their job. He says the agents understand going into the job that this is one of their responsibilities.

Federal immigration officials on Thursday sought to show the softer side of immigrant detention, complete with cartoon wall murals, stuffed animals, playgrounds, snacks and a hair salon at a South Texas facility that will house women and their children who crossed the border illegally.

Let me be the first to welcome you to America and your first dose of a liberal fucking! Take my advice...vote Republican.

I support you and good luck with your work of organizing Healthymyths !!

Forum List

Back