U.S. offers work permits to half million Venezuelans already in country

EvilEyeFleegle
How can you be okay with what's happening at our border?.... have you seen the pictures?... haven't you read the accounts of thousands of got a ways...
People not only from South America but from all over the world... not one tested for covid or interviewed by homeland security or customs.... don't you remember 9-11?....

What Biden is doing at the border is impeachable he is breaking his oath of office....

EvilEyeFleegle
How can you be okay with what's happening at our border?.... have you seen the pictures?... haven't you read the accounts of thousands of got a ways...
People not only from South America but from all over the world... not one tested for covid or interviewed by homeland security or customs.... don't you remember 9-11?....
9/11?? Reaching a bit, don't you think? Our border is pretty long...North and South. A few thousand is to be expected. I just don't clutch my pearls over it. Tested for Covid? Really? Now you care about Covid?

Again, much of the mess at the border is a mess WE created.

9/11?? Reaching a bit, don't you think? Our border is pretty long...North and South. A few thousand is to be expected. I just don't clutch my pearls over it. Tested for Covid? Really? Now you care about Covid?

Border patrol estimates over a hundred thousand people have crossed into America undetected... they have stopped thousands of people on the no fly list and the terror watch list... even more people that were convicted of murder.... rape... child rape... drug sales... and even people released by their country from criminally insane asylums and prisons....
You need to do some homework....

So YOU say..I say otherwise...at least here in Twin Falls Idaho. Chobani, Agropur, Spears mfg., Glambia Cheese, Falls Brand meats and Amalgamated sugar hire hundreds of immigrants from many countries, including Eritrea, Nepal, South America....mostly Honduras..and Mexico.

They all work..including most of the young moms, CSI pays for their childcare while they work at Chobani.
Sounds like the list for the next round of mysterious explosions.

Covid is the least of diseases they bring. Just keep them all living in overcrowded tenements. The problem will take care of itself.

which one of the hijackers were here illegally?
One on that day had over stayed his visa... but the next time?.... they may have come from Somalia or Iran... or where ever in the world that hates America.... and Biden welcomed them....

Don't recall saying that at all? I'm OK with basically acknowledging an existing reality..these people are here...and I think legitimizing them is what will ultimately control them.

If we had a coherent immigration policy that addressed this issue....and allowed the orderly processing of asylum seekers...we'd see no stampedes...just a patient line.

You do know that in the vast majority of cases we know who is coming in. They usually wave their asylum papers wildly at the first official, and are pathetically grateful to give them their names.
Go to the border and look at the invasion routes. Wave their asylum papers! Really? Go there. You will see miles of identification. Passports, driver's licenses, voter ID cards. If they had asylum papers, which they don't, those papers would have been dropped along the way. This is what it looks like.

They don't want to be identified.

Stop the sob stories. They aren't true.

100 percent young men; the great wef reset- in every white country on earth. rumor has it these men will be NWO/WHO military when the shit really hits the fan.
Italy has it worse than we do. In 3 days the small island of Lampedusa, population 6,000, had 10,000 African men sail up on their beaches.

As alluded to earlier in the month, the US is offering work permits to 500k Venezuelans, effectively legitimizing them--their feet are in the door, as they become legal tax payers and, perhaps, putting them on the path to citizenship.

Well, what else can the US do? At least if they are working, the US no longer has to totally support them. Then they sort of kinda start being responsible for themselves.

And paying taxes.

So they'll need a SS number.

And with a job and a SS number and as a taxpayer, they'll need a driver's license.

So then they can register and vote.

And naturally, probably most of them will vote for the party that brought them here.

Of course, had Joe not brought them here, none of these problems would exist.

Then once we have 50 million of them just like them here, this place will become just like the Venezuelan shithole they fled from.

OP is a mind-numbed robot spewing the leftist Democrat rhetoric.

Yeah, they all aren't here to work.

Those who are will cause wage stagnation at best, but more than likely force wages down. Then Democrats will whine about a minimum wage and raise it at least in blue state, further screwing the job market.

Interesting to read both links..one, Reuters, full of facts and almost devoid of rhetoric and spin, and Fox, with its usual full-court press and skewed presentation.
Skewed? It's an invasion, and Biden should be impeached for it he is charged with protecting our borders and he is failing miserably.

Good idea. When's your move to Panama supposed to happen?

Summer of 2029 at the latest. That is when my wife becomes eligible for a pension from the VA. Seems dumb to leave before then and not get that money for the rest of her life.

But then again, I am clearly not leaving because I am afraid of brown people

which one of the hijackers were here illegally?
Last year an illegal immigrant killed a mom and her son driving drunk... my town is still morning for her and her boy... her family was forever changed....
We had a story just this week about a rape and murder of a minor by an illegal immigrant who crossed the border and was given 5 years to report to an asylum court....
This is happening more and more...
This does not have to happen and should not be happening and the thought that Biden is allowing this just so he can stack the deck with future voters is sickening and anyone who defends this is a monster.....
So go ahead you idiot keep defending the indefensible....

Last year an illegal immigrant killed a mom and her son driving drunk... my town is still morning for her and her boy... her family was forever changed....
We had a story just this week about a rape and murder of a minor by an illegal immigrant who crossed the border and was given 5 years to report to an asylum court....
This is happening more and more...
This does not have to happen and should not be happening and the thought that Biden is allowing this just so he can stack the deck with future voters is sickening and anyone who defends this is a monster.....
So go ahead you idiot keep defending the indefensible....

You brought up 9-11, not me.

Forum List

Back