Is Jean Raspail's apocalyptic prophesy unfolding before our eyes?

It's an ongoing process of destruction. In my lifetime I have witnessed it, and with luck I have another 40 years possibly ahead of me, but I really don't care to imagine what my country looks like at that time.

The Camp of the Saints (Le Camp des saints) is a 1973 French apocalyptic novel by Jean Raspail. The novel depicts a hypothetical setting whereby Third World mass immigration to France and the West led to the destruction of Western civilization.

The Camp of the Saints - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Could those poor little children be the first wave? :dunno:

First wave? No, the first wave has already passed. Meet your fellow citizens, whether you like it or not. It's up to them to decide, not you or your government.

0008de05-942-e1399881455551.jpg

yeah , I only concern my self with the kids and that's Grandkids . I'm 65 and in very good health so I figure another 15 years or so at least .

and I think the destruction started under REAGAN and I liked REAGAN but I think his vice president [ghwb] influenced him with the first amnesty . The destruction got more steam under the old man bush and his thousand points of light twattle . Got even more steam under gwb who I think called himself a compassionate conservative [more twattle] . Then yep , mr. obama took over in 2008 and its been downhill ever since !!

gotta listen to jesse Jackson as far as jeb bush goes , gotta stay outa the bushes forever more !! After jeb we'll have Jorge bush who is already running for some office in TEXAS .

I have read Camp of the Saints. It is extremely prophetic. It is happening today almost exactly the way Rascal envisioned it. Particularly the way he saw the left welcoming their own destruction. The French commander could not break away from leftism enough to order a defense of the city and ended up telling his junior officer to do whatever he wanted.

It's available free on the internet if anyone is interested.

Forum List

Back