Whose lives matter?

Whose lives matter?

• Black lives matter

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • All lives matter

Votes: 22 88.0%

• Total voters
Black lives don't even matter to black people otherwise they'd take care of their kids and make sure that they got a proper education...

All lives matter? Even bacteria, amoebas, shrimps or cattle? Perhaps. But you mean in an overall human sense. Well...I don't know about that, either. Unborn human fetuses? Mass murdering sociopaths? What does "matter" mean"? What does "matter" imply, and who is the ultimate judge?

getjobs.jpg

Black lives don't even matter to black people otherwise they'd take care of their kids and make sure that they got a proper education...
Sounds like white people to me.
If you ever get wasted in Florida, these folks can HELP YOU...:FIREdevil:
I dont get wasted. You sound just like some druggie.
LOL I'm not talking about that kind of wasted ya scam bugger...
That doesnt change the fact you sound like a druggie you cave monkey.

Fuck you and the raccoon you rode in on...:blsmile:

No you cant have sex with me and I dont ride raccoons. You shouldnt either since you are prone to catching hair lice.

No you cant have sex with me and I dont ride raccoons. You shouldnt either since you are prone to catching hair lice.
...:blahblah:

...:blahblah:
I dont understand cave monkey. What are you trying to say?

That's another problem black folks have, they can't see the obvious.
I'm black and its obvious you are prone to hair lice.
Thanks for proving my point.
Youre welcome. Now about that hair lice problem you have. When are you going to get it fixed?

Youre welcome. Now about that hair lice problem you have. When are you going to get it fixed?
I take it you had a severe problem with hair lice maybe in grade school and all the kids made fun of you. Now the rest of your life revolves around hair lice and your also scared of monkeys, cave's and white folks, sucks to be you. How was my read of you...:bye1:
bigstockphoto_hammer_striking_nail_w_sparks_3333.jpg

I take it you had a severe problem with hair lice maybe in grade school and all the kids made fun of you. Now the rest of your life revolves around hair lice and your also scared of monkeys, cave's and white folks, sucks to be you. How was my read of you...:bye1:
bigstockphoto_hammer_striking_nail_w_sparks_3333.jpg
You almost guessed correctly about the lice. There was this filthy white boy in my kindergarten class that caught hair lice. I had nightmares about it even though I didnt catch any since I am Black. He was always dirty and smelled bad like a wet dog. I bet you were just like this boy.

I fear nothing least of all cave monkeys such as yourself and definitely not white people. I go out of my way to make sure they are not afraid of me to give you an example of how unafraid of them I am.

Forum List

Back