Who's the biggest threat to this country and world peace? Russia, China or the Republican Party?

So what do you think? What's the US of A's greatest danger and why? Give facts, I did. I can prove everything I said. You have to be able to do that same.

It would be these, your friends/family/buddies...
socialjustice05.gif

The left would have to go against this...

Oh wow, a photoshopped picture. That must prove something.

Russia is a failed country with former KGB Putin at it's head who is trying to rebuild the Russian Empire that finally fell apart under Ronald Reagan. They don't make anything of value. They rely completely on oil and minerals. Not on anything they actually make. In the past few years, they have invaded their neighbors and annexed part of another country. They kill political opponents and journalists.

China is the worlds most populous country. Much of it is rural farmers. And getting older. They are a communist country. Freedom is granted by the government. There is no free speech.

Republicans are home to American white supremacists. They have gone to court again and again over their voter suppression tactics. They are anti education and anti science. Members of the party have talked openly of denying gays jobs, a place to live, serving them as customers and even some conservative religious leaders have promoted death and "camps". Republicans hate blacks, Hispanics and Muslims. They don't innovate nor produce much of value beyond crops and they only do that with a lot of scientific help. The party disrespects it's own base. They have no interest in helping the sick, the elderly or the GOP base. Their leaders promote warfare without ever being in the military or letting their children serve (see Donald Trump and Mitt Romney). Their policies have been proven again and again to be dangerous and were the cause of the most recent recession. The worst in US History.

So which are more dangerous? Honestly, I have to say Republicans. The minority is dragging the majority over a cliff. We can all see it coming. They did it once before under George W. Bush and now have all the pieces in place to create far greater damage.

So what do you think? What's the US of A's greatest danger and why? Give facts, I did. I can prove everything I said. You have to be able to do that same.

So far the democrats are the single greatest threat to democracy.

Riots, unwarranted recounts, blaming other nations for their own incompetence... it never ends.

Russia is a failed country with former KGB Putin at it's head who is trying to rebuild the Russian Empire that finally fell apart under Ronald Reagan. They don't make anything of value. They rely completely on oil and minerals. Not on anything they actually make. In the past few years, they have invaded their neighbors and annexed part of another country. They kill political opponents and journalists.

China is the worlds most populous country. Much of it is rural farmers. And getting older. They are a communist country. Freedom is granted by the government. There is no free speech.

Republicans are home to American white supremacists. They have gone to court again and again over their voter suppression tactics. They are anti education and anti science. Members of the party have talked openly of denying gays jobs, a place to live, serving them as customers and even some conservative religious leaders have promoted death and "camps". Republicans hate blacks, Hispanics and Muslims. They don't innovate nor produce much of value beyond crops and they only do that with a lot of scientific help. The party disrespects it's own base. They have no interest in helping the sick, the elderly or the GOP base. Their leaders promote warfare without ever being in the military or letting their children serve (see Donald Trump and Mitt Romney). Their policies have been proven again and again to be dangerous and were the cause of the most recent recession. The worst in US History.

So which are more dangerous? Honestly, I have to say Republicans. The minority is dragging the majority over a cliff. We can all see it coming. They did it once before under George W. Bush and now have all the pieces in place to create far greater damage.

Dear lord, it's difficult to respond to babbling nonsense.

Allow me to complete his thoughts. Patriarchy, Islamaphobia, homophoia, institutional racism, sexism. white privilege, white supremacy, fake news, altr-right, no wait it's the russians.

The racist party is the democrat party....has been and always will be.......their core groups today are all racist......their leaders..racist...obama sat in a racist church for 20 years and called the racist pastor his good friend, and the racist pastor married the obama's and baptized their children....

Absolutely,positively, and without doubt.....true.

From Bull Connor to Bill Clinton.
"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'"
Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

the right is too willing to lower taxes while claiming we can wage any war on any front.

the right is too willing to lower taxes while claiming we can wage any war on any front.

The Right isn't the ones starting the wars. The right isn't the ones with the geopolitical agenda where we dominate the entire world. That would be the left, under Obama.

Did George Bush ship weapons from Libya through Jordan to Terrorists in Syria? Nope. It was the Obama Administration.

Did George Bush and his oil company cronies help our allies deal in stolen oil which funded the Terrorist group ISIS? Nope. That was the Obama Administration.

Did Trump and his cronies let their allies the Jordanians sell weapons by the ton to ISIS for some of that cash from Turkey and some stolen oil? No, that would be the Obama Administration.

I know, it must have been Trump who stirred up the Right Wing in Ukrane and threatened he Russian Naval Base on the Crimean Penninnsula. No, that would be Obama again.

The problem is that the Left has some clever plans to weaken Russia, only they aren't actually working. Those plans, if you want to get technical, are actually pushing the world closer to World War III.

So what kind of threat to world peace could the Right be that would be greater than the threat posed by the Left?

The Right isn't the ones starting the wars. The right isn't the ones with the geopolitical agenda where we dominate the entire world. That would be the left, under Obama.

Did George Bush ship weapons from Libya through Jordan to Terrorists in Syria? Nope. It was the Obama Administration.

Did George Bush and his oil company cronies help our allies deal in stolen oil which funded the Terrorist group ISIS? Nope. That was the Obama Administration.

Did Trump and his cronies let their allies the Jordanians sell weapons by the ton to ISIS for some of that cash from Turkey and some stolen oil? No, that would be the Obama Administration.

I know, it must have been Trump who stirred up the Right Wing in Ukrane and threatened he Russian Naval Base on the Crimean Penninnsula. No, that would be Obama again.

The problem is that the Left has some clever plans to weaken Russia, only they aren't actually working. Those plans, if you want to get technical, are actually pushing the world closer to World War III.

So what kind of threat to world peace could the Right be that would be greater than the threat posed by the Left?
seems like right wing fantasy. didn't we actually Invade the Middle East and double the price of oil in the process, under a republican administration that was willing to pander with lower taxes.

We'd be much better off if the upcoming Trump-led GOP regime went out of power than if the Iranian regime went out of power. Under the GOP, the US is an aggressive war monger. Iran hasn't started a war in centuries.

seems like right wing fantasy. didn't we actually Invade the Middle East and double the price of oil in the process, under a republican administration that was willing to pander with lower taxes.

Right wing fantasy?

The truth remains. We started the Civil War.

Let's take a trip back to the era. The Arab Spring was astonishing it how fast Dictators became history. We stood by as Libya overthrew Qaddafi and then claimed credit. It was all happening so fast, and like the politician in the joke who sees a crowd go by we wondered how we could take advantage and lead this.

We tried to stand by Egypt but that didn't work. So we looked at Syria. We had an awesome plan that just begged for implementation. With Russia in financial difficulty after the economic collapse of 2008 and recovery impractical with the low oil prices we could win without firing a shot.

Our goal was to get the Russians out and whoever was left standing would be hostile to Russia and friendly to us. Russia has one Naval Base in the Mediterranean Sea. Just one pathetic little dock at the edge of the commercial dock. Russian naval facility in Tartus - Wikipedia

So all we had to do was arm the Jihadist groups and Syria would fall and Russia would be out of the Mediterranean game of power projection. No problem there. Plenty of weapons to get started with in Libya. The Benghazi outrage we actually should be talking about

Well no problem. We will use Saudi money to buy the weapons in Eastern Europe and ship them through Jordan to the people we are calling "Moderate Jihadis" which is an asinine label if there ever was one. Arms Airlift to Syria Rebels Expands, With Aid From C.I.A.

Well since we were breaking the law by supplying weapons to terrorists how could we object if the Jordanian CIA stole the weapons and sold them to among others ISIS? I mean how much difference was there really between ISIS and the "Free Syrian Army"?C.I.A. Arms for Syrian Rebels Supplied Black Market, Officials Say

Since our ally Jordan was making money on our war why shouldn't Turkey buy the stolen oil from ISIS and make a little mine too? Syria oil map: the journey of a barrel of Isis oil

So now we are left to threaten and protest when Russia bombs oil tanker trucks who are taking the stolen oil to Turkey because our allies are losing money on the deal.

After we realized how corrupt we looked we took over the bombing of tanker trucks loaded with stolen oil from Russia. Still unwilling to hurt our allies we would drop leaflet warnings before we bombed them. US bombs ISIS oil trucks in Syria but defends dropping leaflets to warn civilians | Daily Mail Online

So we are defending ISIS supposedly on humanitarian grounds while we demand that Assad leave for breaking an international treaty that Syria never signed while violating dozens of treaties we did sign. Any questions so far?

I wish this was all Right wing Fantasy. Unfortunately it isn't. It is laid out there with links to support every single contention I made. You won't respond, because this isn't how you want to view the world. Now, links to news stories to prove we are the bad guys. Is the Right still the biggest threat? Obama's admin did all of this. It wasn't Bush, Cheney, or Scooter. It was Hillary, and Obama, and their cronies who have pushed us to the brink of World War III. Yes, I blame Hillary because she was Secretary of State when this started and unless you think that Obama would launch this kind of adventurism without consulting with the State Department then Hillary has a full share of the blame for the suffering the people have endured.

Oh, and I went to Trump after Bernie was screwed. I would never vote for Hillary. I would never put anyone with this kind of record into an office where she can do so much more damage than she's already done before. It would be one thing if Hillary was merely corrupt, but as we see in the Ukrane and Syria, and Honduras, Hillary isn't just corrupt, but inept.

Progressives are, since they are the ones trying to undermine the election by calling for the electors to vote for Hillary or to delay the vote. You accuse Republicans and Russians of doing the very thing you progressive turds are doing.

Wait, Trump undermined the election in the first place, saying he wouldn't accept it. He said it was rigged too. Then when he won all his supporters said the system was great, but then when people try and act WITHIN THE RULES and get electors to change their mind, all of a sudden the right don't seem to think the system is so great any more.

Let's try this. I get what I want = system is great, don't change it. I don't get what I want = fuck this shit, I'm, starting a war.

Threatening electors is within the rules? Ya, I'm sure if a Dem wins the Presidency and people threaten the Dem electors you'll be ok with that. Run along now, hack.

Thanks for reminding us why Democrats are now an irrelivent party.

We'd be much better off if the upcoming Trump-led GOP regime went out of power than if the Iranian regime went out of power. Under the GOP, the US is an aggressive war monger. Iran hasn't started a war in centuries.

Now, beyond your opinion, what facts do we have?

Obama deployed troops to Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Cameroon, and Uganda.

Additionally Obama has bombed and attacked with drones, Somalia, Yemen, and Pakistan.

Finally, his actions in nearly every intervention, have made matters far worse. Libya today is in a far worse state than Iraq ever was. They are now nothing more than a terrorist incubator.

And ironically, for the same reason people were against Bush. Obama went in and toppled the government, and then left. Exactly what they accuse Bush of doing.

Of course both Iraq and Afghanistan were better off at the end of Bush's term, compared to how Syria and Libya is at the end of Obama's.

So while we have proof of how Obama's wide spread destruction is, Trump has yet to do anything.

Funny how the 'don't judge' people, are the must judging people in politics. He isn't even in office yet, and you are already telling us bad their administration is. Grow up.

Progressives are, since they are the ones trying to undermine the election by calling for the electors to vote for Hillary or to delay the vote. You accuse Republicans and Russians of doing the very thing you progressive turds are doing.

Wait, Trump undermined the election in the first place, saying he wouldn't accept it. He said it was rigged too. Then when he won all his supporters said the system was great, but then when people try and act WITHIN THE RULES and get electors to change their mind, all of a sudden the right don't seem to think the system is so great any more.

Let's try this. I get what I want = system is great, don't change it. I don't get what I want = fuck this shit, I'm, starting a war.

But wait... Al Gore did not just 'say' he wouldn't accept the rules of the election, he actually sued to force the results to change.

Which is worse, saying something, or doing it?

Threatening electors is within the rules? Ya, I'm sure if a Dem wins the Presidency and people threaten the Dem electors you'll be ok with that. Run along now, hack.

No, I didn't say threatening was withing the rules. It's against the law. Get convincing electors to change is within the law.

But wait... Al Gore did not just 'say' he wouldn't accept the rules of the election, he actually sued to force the results to change.

Which is worse, saying something, or doing it?

But he accepted, didn't he? Or is he fighting some secret resistance movement in the hills around Chicago?

The demoRAT party is the biggest danger to this country.

Forum List

Back