Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Drew Brees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That is relative to the quality, speed and hard hitting of a superior passing defense.

In the last three QTRs Sunday the Skins gained 67 total yards through air and ground to the Seahawks 376. It took a couple of drives by both teams for the Hawk O and D to adjust to the speed and schemes. Once tuned in..it was lights out.

That and a crippled RGIII

The Seahawks spotted Bobby3G a 2 TD cushion.

Maybe I missed something but as far as I know Bobby didn't line up against our offense. I've been struggling to find a reason why you have been such a little butt hurt prick about my Seahawks and all I can come up with is YOUR Pats lost to the Hawks this season. I'd hate to think THAT is the reason ...but It's all I can find. As for being a homer... around here where I live it's called being a loyal fan. Pardon me if I stick with my team and friends and tell you to go fuck yourself. :lol:

Not quite, my team beat the Pats in two Superbowls

No great animosity against the SeaHawks. I just didn't think they had their A Game on Sunday and beat a Washington team that had an offense built around a cripple.

That and a crippled RGIII

The Seahawks spotted Bobby3G a 2 TD cushion.

Maybe I missed something but as far as I know Bobby didn't line up against our offense. I've been struggling to find a reason why you have been such a little butt hurt prick about my Seahawks and all I can come up with is YOUR Pats lost to the Hawks this season. I'd hate to think THAT is the reason ...but It's all I can find. As for being a homer... around here where I live it's called being a loyal fan. Pardon me if I stick with my team and friends and tell you to go fuck yourself. :lol:

Not quite, my team beat the Pats in two Superbowls The Giants??? And you call me a hopless homer??? :lol:

No great animosity against the SeaHawks. I just didn't think they had their A Game on Sunday and beat a Washington team that had an offense built around a cripple.

I agree to a point. At this level of the playoffs it is difficult to prepare for any team with so little time. Also different teams match up better to one style or another to others even though they may me very effiecient in thier own style of play. For instance the Falcons favored to beat te Seahawks by 2 almost lost to Arizona at home while we beat Arizona 58-0. The "pundits" and gamblers have had a difficult time pigeon holing the Hawks for the last eight weeks. It is unlikely that anyone would have prognosticated Seattle giving up 2 TDs in the first QTR then storming back with 24 and stuffing the Skins scoreless. RGIII didn't run much in the first QTR anyway and they still had their running game....They still had all the same tools in the second and third QTRs as they had in the first. Granted RGIII seemed to be slightly gimpier but he threw two TDs in the first QTR because he had protection from the pocket. His injury is not why the Skins lost. RGIII was escentially the same and said so after the game until he twisted his knee badly with 6 min and change left in the game.

Never fear we will crush Atlanta like the Union Army and avenge that 34 - 0 spanking YOUR team suffered.

Last edited:
I think it has to be Rogers

I'd take Manning, the Brady, then Rogers.

I'd take a young Manning over any of them. Brady has probably been the most clutch throughout his career. I'd take Brady as my QB in a two minute drill senario over anyone not named Joe Montana. Still, right now considering arm strenth, accuracy, and mobility Rogers has them both beat IMO.

Forum List

Back