Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Drew Brees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Although I am a Washington Redskins fan, and I like RGIII, you can't argue that Rogers is the best quarterback playing today. I also like the Packers. You are spot on with your pick.

Charlie Batch...

Peyton Manning. The Packers without Rodgers are still a decent team capable of making the playoffs. The Broncos without Manning... Scratch that- the Colts without Manning, well, you saw what happened. Aaron Rodgers is a close second, but he's not as good as Manning.

I'd go...

Rodgers
Peyton
Brady
Brees
Roethlesberger
Eli

Either Brady or Manning. Rodgers close behind.

Rodgers has Pro Bowl receivers all around him. Brady and Manning have done it without a lot of quality at times.

Last edited:

Rodgers has Pro Bowl receivers all around him. Brady and Manning have done it without a lot of quality at times.

This from a New England Patriots fan:

Aaron Rodgers is the best quarterback in the NFL. Extremely accurate, great pocket awareness, and very mobile.

Then it is a tossup between Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. They are basically the same type of quarterback.

Peyton Manning has had some great receivers over the years. Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, etc. Manning has had some great running backs, too. Edgerrin James,
Dominic Rhodes, Joseph Addai were all very good, with James being the best.

Tom Brady has NOT had a stable of great receivers over the years. He's had very average receivers to below average receivers to work with for most of his career, with the exception of the 2-3 years that Randy Moss was reborn. Brady has not exactly had a consistent running game either. He has had to get by with retreads and rejects and failed draft picks.

Imagine if Tom Brady would have had a Jerry Rice to pass to, or an Adrian Peterson to hand the ball off too? I wonder how many more Super Bowls the Patriots would have won.

Aaron Rodgers is the best quarterback in the NFL. Extremely accurate, great pocket awareness, and very mobile.

Then it is a tossup between Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. They are basically the same type of quarterback.

Peyton Manning has had some great receivers over the years. Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, etc. Manning has had some great running backs, too. Edgerrin James,

Tom Brady has NOT had a stable of great receivers over the years. He's had very average receivers to below average receivers to work with for most of his career, with the exception of the 2-3 years that Randy Moss was reborn. Brady has not exactly had a consistent running game either. He has had to get by with retreads and rejects and failed draft picks.

Imagine if Tom Brady would have had a Jerry Rice to pass to, or an Adrian Peterson to hand the ball off too? I wonder how many more Super Bowls the Patriots would have won.

Rodgers is accurate but a big reason is his corp of receivers are open a lot. The starting four Packer receivers are all better than the best receiver on the Pats.

Fuck Brady!

The only good thing to ever come out of Beantown was Ali McBeal and Bill Russell.

How do you post all of that and then still say it's a toss up between Manning and Brady? If a lot of Manning's success has hinged on a great overall offensive team, then wouldn't that by default give it to Brady since he's had to create a lot of his own success?

Kind of like the reason Barry Sanders is a better RB than Emmitt Smith.

I think it has to be Rogers

Rogers has overtaken Brady and Manning! But RGIII, Luck and Wilson will give him a run at the title over the next 5 years. I think these three will give us the Brady vs Manning vs Brees rival that we enjoyed over the past 10 years. Brady and Manning were at the top with Brees right at their heels. I think it will be Luck and RGIII with Wilson right there!

Rodgers is accurate but a big reason is his corp of receivers are open a lot. The starting four Packer receivers are all better than the best receiver on the Pats.

Better than Wes Welker? :lol: Nice try.

Brady has the best receiving corps he has EVER had, with Welker and Gronk and Hernandez and Lloyd, and he's finally got a legitimate running game, too.

Too bad the Patriots secondary continues to be a trainwreck. I would put the Patriots front seven up against any other front seven in the NFL

Fuck Brady!

The only good thing to ever come out of Beantown was Ali McBeal and Bill Russell.

Brady has a very hot wife, so you'll have to keep your carnal desires for Tom Brady in your dreams.

Just for the record, Brady played for the University of Michigan and he's from California.

I hate Boston and the entire state of Massachusetts. Where I live, we call people from Massachusetts "Massholes".

That is relative to the quality, speed and hard hitting of a superior passing defense.

In the last three QTRs Sunday the Skins gained 67 total yards through air and ground to the Seahawks 376. It took a couple of drives by both teams for the Hawk O and D to adjust to the speed and schemes. Once tuned in..it was lights out.

That is relative to the quality, speed and hard hitting of a superior passing defense.

In the last three QTRs Sunday the Skins gained 67 total yards through air and ground to the Seahawks 376. It took a couple of drives by both teams for the Hawk O and D to adjust to the speed and schemes. Once tuned in..it was lights out.

That and a crippled RGIII

That and a crippled RGIII

The Seahawks spotted Bobby3G a 2 TD cushion.

Maybe I missed something but as far as I know Bobby didn't line up against our offense. I've been struggling to find a reason why you have been such a little butt hurt prick about my Seahawks and all I can come up with is YOUR Pats lost to the Hawks this season. I'd hate to think THAT is the reason ...but It's all I can find. As for being a homer... around here where I live it's called being a loyal fan. Pardon me if I stick with my team and friends and tell you to go fuck yourself. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back