Who's stupid now?

How was the Cop a Prick?...

:)

peace...

Gates Refused to Produce ID at first...

Once he did, even with Gates Screaming and Launching Veiled Threats, the Cop Attempted to Leave and Gates Followed Continuing his Attacks...

The Cop Warned him Repeatedly to Stop yet he Continued.

Gates did this...

You're Issue is Ignorance on this Issue...

Ravi is simply being the Dishonest Troll that she is.

peace...

You don't know the facts of this case. At. All. The cop warned him repeatedly to....what? Be quiet in his own damn house? Gates did not "follow" the cop. After Gates presented ID the cop demanded he follow him out of the house and onto the front porch. Gates obliged the pig's demand and he got arrested for exercising free speech on his own property.

You better give this one up because you have no chance.

I Posted the Police Report on this Thread... Not even Gates Takes Issue with it, nor do the Witnesses there that evening.

Try again.

peace...

Wow! You posted the police report! Whoa! That is so fucking dazzling awesome dude! Amazing work!

Gates doesn't "take issue" with what? I think you realized I know this case a hell of a lot better than you so now you're tap dancing. Stop cherry picking and trying to be cleverly cryptic because it's wasting our time.

Once Gates proved he lived there the cop had no reason to remain on his property. The bitch cop didn't like what Gates was saying so he arrested him. Period. The cop was wrong which is why Cambridge dropped the charges.
Exactly. And mal continues to insist that because Gates kept accusing the cop of being a racist that somehow it was proper to arrest Gates.

:cuckoo:

That's the most fucked up thinking I've come across lately.

Nope... He wasn't Arrested for Calling the Cop a Racist.

Try again, Troll.

peace...

What was the exact phrase? "Loud and tumultuous behavior." Yep! I know how those elderly men with canes in their own fucking homes cause riots and disturbances.

You don't know the facts of this case. At. All. The cop warned him repeatedly to....what? Be quiet in his own damn house? Gates did not "follow" the cop. After Gates presented ID the cop demanded he follow him out of the house and onto the front porch. Gates obliged the pig's demand and he got arrested for exercising free speech on his own property.

You better give this one up because you have no chance.

I Posted the Police Report on this Thread... Not even Gates Takes Issue with it, nor do the Witnesses there that evening.

Try again.

peace...

Wow! You posted the police report! Whoa! That is so fucking dazzling awesome dude! Amazing work!

Gates doesn't "take issue" with what? I think you realized I know this case a hell of a lot better than you so now you're tap dancing. Stop cherry picking and trying to be cleverly cryptic because it's wasting our time.

Damn it!... Did I take Curvelight Seriously?... :lol:

My Bad.

peace...

Once Gates proved he lived there the cop had no reason to remain on his property. The bitch cop didn't like what Gates was saying so he arrested him. Period. The cop was wrong which is why Cambridge dropped the charges.
Exactly. And mal continues to insist that because Gates kept accusing the cop of being a racist that somehow it was proper to arrest Gates.

:cuckoo:

That's the most fucked up thinking I've come across lately.

Nope... He wasn't Arrested for Calling the Cop a Racist.

Try again, Troll.

peace...

Try again.

peace...

Damn it!... Did I take Curvelight Seriously?... :lol:

My Bad.

peace...

You take the stale ad hom slide door exit. How. Original.

mal spends so much time inserting capital letters that he has no time to think.

Ravi can't Take Issue with the Facts so she Takes the Easy Out that I Provide for her Kind... :clap2:

It's why they're there, Raviolli!... :rofl:

peace...

Are you fucking serious? You got slammed so you take an easy out then falsely accuse Ravi of doing exactly what you actually did. Fucking punk.

Forum List

Back