Who's really paying for Trump's wall?

Carter Malone

Jul 24, 2017

What is it the kids say these days?

Ruh-Ro

Sorry if I didn't get that right but you get the idea.

Will Trump's wall really get built? Who will pay for it?

Ruh-Ro

The welfare that would of gone to the illegals and their anchors will pay for that wall. Get rid of the future democrat voters and America will be Great again.

Because Trump keeps talking tough on the border and with Sessions locked into this issue the crossings at the border are down 2/3. Maybe a wall won't be necessary with a real man in the Oval Office as opposed to a boy.
Now he is talking about cutting off legal aliens from welfare and new legal immigrants are down 30% this month.
Sure is nice to have a man in the white house that is on Americas side for a change.

Ruh-Ro

I'm hoping that I will never have to pay for something most of us don't want, don't need and will not be effective.

Ruh-Ro

I'm hoping that I will never have to pay for something most of us don't want, don't need and will not be effective.

I agree.

But this video is a real howl and very true.

(Unless you're a big Trump fan.)

:badgrin:

I'm more pissed about Barry giving 75 million in aid to Mexico to help with THEIR southern border, instead of us using it to protect OUR southern border.
Go Trump cause he isn't as stupid as Obama.

Well did Trump change anything?

Give 'im a minute.... He is just getting started. He just saved us a bunch of money by withdrawing from the climate scam. Hasn't offered to build anymore Obama state of the art border fences in the Middle East, and is concentrating on our own borders for a welcome change. Without one brick he has already taken a chunk out of our illegal alien problem. He is changing the tide. He just has to wade through all the lib butthurt obstruction first...

I'm more pissed about Barry giving 75 million in aid to Mexico to help with THEIR southern border, instead of us using it to protect OUR southern border.

Give 'im a minute.... He is just getting started. He just saved us a bunch of money by withdrawing from the climate scam. Hasn't offered to build anymore Obama state of the art border fences in the Middle East, and is concentrating on our own borders for a welcome change. Without one brick he has already taken a chunk out of our illegal alien problem. He is changing the tide. He just has to wade through all the lib butthurt obstruction first...

He said he would have it all done the first day and would never play golf. It's been more than 6 months, he's done nothing of note and played golf more that a third of that time. He's kissing up to the Saudis as well as anyplace else where he's building hotels. He has stolen millions$ from us every single day, right out in the open. Withdrawing from the Paris Accord COST the US money.

And there is no "lib obstruction".

He promised Mexico will pay for the wall.
We are only 6 months into his administration. It's not a lie just because it has not happened yet is it? You can call it a lie if he leaves office and it's not built and paid for. You do understand that right?

Like non stop lying. Popularity lowest ever. Unpresidential, unpredictable, unprofessional, amateurism, unethical------ Dividing this country. Do you want me to keep going?

He promised Mexico will pay for the wall.
We are only 6 months into his administration. It's not a lie just because it has not happened yet is it? You can call it a lie if he leaves office and it's not built and paid for. You do understand that right?

He lied all the time. So what should we expect?

Obama did nothing but lie. Did ya get to keep your dr.? Are you really loving his "Muslim Spring" as much as he said you would? Is ISIS really a jv team? Using phony aliases to hide their machinations is really transparency?
Was Bengazhi really a video issue? Did the Obam really have to money launder planeloads of cash to Iran? Is there anything affordable about Affordable Care?
Do you want me to keep going?

Forum List

Back