Who's Going to the Tax Tea Party?

I went to mine in Chicago in 09, there were at least 3,500-4,000 at Daley Plaza.

This little bitch TV news reporter from NBC kept on harassing/antagonizing tea party members by trying to bait them into the typical progressive debates. She tried that shit with me and I told her to "fuck off."

I had a great time tho.

Of course when the event was over we left the place spotless unlike our progressive friends.

Last edited:
I went to mine in Chicago in 09, there were at least 3,500-4,000 at Daley Plaza.

This little bitch TV news reporter from NBC kept on harassing/antagonizing tea party members by trying to bait them into the typical progressive debates. She tried that shit with me and I told her to "fuck off."

I had a great time tho.

Of course when the event was over we left the place spotless unlike our progressive friends.

Better be careful about swearing at reporters. They're liable to accuse you of assault.

I had a great time tho.

Better be careful about swearing at reporters. They're liable to accuse you of assault.

I think she actually did claim she was assaulted.....

Seriously ............

That was a couple years back....

She was seriously trying to pick fights...

She had this look on her face like she wanted to murder all of us.

She had this look on her face like: "the audacity of these people embracing their first amendment rights and objecting to the authoritarian government."

Forum List

Back