Closing threads

Closing a thread where people are having fun is unfair, what do you think?

Send a PM to a mod maybe they can get it sorted out for you. I've seen threads brought back from the grave.

threads are normally closed for a reason

Yeah, sorta like when you're playing musical chairs and the music stops. :razz:

Speedy, why don't you just start another "Last person to post in this thread wins" thread?

o come on how many threads are closed for no reason...hell gunny closes my threads...i think on a whim but i am sure he has his reasons...i dont care to ask the reasons as his pms can be rather harsh lol

So let's be sneaky and make this thread, the last person who posts WINS< without renaming it and see how long it goes before it gets closed.

The "last person to post wins thread was closed" in order to keep it from getting too big to deal with. Threadfs of that nature always eventually get closed. They always have here. I just had a little fun with it this time. Start a new one if you, but I'll probably win that one too. :lol:

The "last person to post wins thread was closed" in order to keep it from getting too big to deal with. Threadfs of that nature always eventually get closed. They always have here. I just had a little fun with it this time. Start a new one if you, but I'll probably win that one too. :lol:

ssee, I made this thread the same one

Of all the unscrupulous mods here, I'd never have thought you'd be the one to do it. :(

Forum List

Back