Who's funnier?

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
Ok, here's the ultimate Blue Collar poll...of the 4 guys, who's funnier than the rest? Then you have to post your favorite line/joke from them.

Bill Engvall
Jeff Foxworthy
Larry the Cable Guy
Ron White

I think they are all funny with their own styles and jokes, but I think I have to vote for Bill Engvall. I like the story about his trying to quit smoking, and he get acupuncture.

"I don't know if it was the treatment, or the fact that I don't want to get stuck with needles again, but I haven't smoked. That should be the anti-smoking campaign is the little Chinese woman in the principal's office. When the kids get caught smoking, don't suspend them, send them to the office, with the Chinese woman there, with a rubber band and one of the needles. When the kid walks in -bam- it hits him in the head. And she says "See! Cigarette equal pain. And you very lucky-that one for free!"

that's the gist...it's funnier hearing him say it.

Larry, of course :D
There's too many funny lines, but one of my favorites is when he talks about the guys that wear their pants so low their underwear hang out the top. He said he thought a rapper died and they were all wearing their pants at half mast, LOL!!

Confession: I hate the whole Blue Collar Comedy scene. Me and my friends watch the show to make fun of how bad it is. Sorry!

That said, Ron White is funny. When he's allowed to swear, he's hilarious.

One of my favorite bits by him is him talking about sunglasses being more expensive than a new TV...

"He said 'maybe you don't understand, these block out ALL UV RAYS.' I said, 'maybe YOU don't understand, this thing picks up and converts a radio signal from outer f*cking space!' Then he told me the sunglasses got Comcast and I felt like an asshole."

But, yeah, I don't like any of the other ones.

I actually saw Jeff Foxworthy in Disney World once (not doing a show, just visiting). He looked really pissed off and had three bodyguards around him. Not that blue-collar, if you ask me.

Mr. Show: the most consistently funny & intelligent sketch comedy show ever, in my opinion.

Forum List

Back