Who's fault?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
All the dems are offering is massive cuts to the Defense budget and HUGE increases in taxes. Remind us again why there is no deal on the Debt ceiling?

All the dems are offering is massive cuts to the Defense budget and HUGE increases in taxes. Remind us again why there is no deal on the Debt ceiling?

Hmm, I looked at the budget. There is milk for babies, education for children, education for teens, oh, and war for the pentagon.

Now where should I make massive cuts at when we have millions sleeping in the streets?:cuckoo:

I'll tell you who is to blame.....you and people like you.

Any one STUPID enough to think we can just raise taxes and cut Defense spending is a Moron and a fool.

I'll tell you who is to blame.....you and people like you.

I rest my case.

And Bush.

Bush raised the debt by 8 trillion in 8 years, BUT Obama has raised it by 6 trillion in 3 years. And if we had approved his budget it would be even higher. Bush started 2 wars. Obama has started 3 and working on 4 as well as continuing the 2.

Obama proposed a 3 TRILLION dollar budget. And he wants us to think he is serious about cutting spending? The house has passed Budget bills and the Senate REFUSES to even send them to committee. The Democrats are not interested in cutting anything.

The Senate REFUSES to do its job. The house has done its repeatedly. The democrats went to a compromise meeting on CUTTING the budget and demanding 2 trillion in new taxes. With no meaningful cuts at all.

Bush started 2 wars. Obama has started 3 and working on 4 as well as continuing the 2.

Hold on a minute. What three wars has Obama started and which one is he working on? I'm looking forward to hearing the answer to this one.

And Bush.

Bush raised the debt by 8 trillion in 8 years, BUT Obama has raised it by 6 trillion in 3 years. And if we had approved his budget it would be even higher. Bush started 2 wars. Obama has started 3 and working on 4 as well as continuing the 2.

Obama proposed a 3 TRILLION dollar budget. And he wants us to think he is serious about cutting spending? The house has passed Budget bills and the Senate REFUSES to even send them to committee. The Democrats are not interested in cutting anything.

The Senate REFUSES to do its job. The house has done its repeatedly. The democrats went to a compromise meeting on CUTTING the budget and demanding 2 trillion in new taxes. With no meaningful cuts at all.

so Bush and Obama are to blame. There's your answer.

And Bush.

And House Democrats and Republicans...and Senate Democrats and Republicans...and moronic partisans.....like the OP.

And House Democrats and Republicans...and Senate Democrats and Republicans...and moronic partisans.....like the OP.
correct.

And Bush.

And notice that the budget Obama proposed got zero support. And one must ask why Obama ignored his debt commission's recommendations? Why did he waste the time?

Hmm, I looked at the budget. There is milk for babies, education for children, education for teens, oh, and war for the pentagon.

Now where should I make massive cuts at when we have millions sleeping in the streets?:cuckoo:
Millions in the streets? Breadlines too I suppose eh? What is this the 1930's? Or just a magic wish of yours like Obama and the rest of the Statists?

Create more problems and try to fix it using the same brand of irresponsibility that got us here?

Idiots.

Bush started 2 wars. Obama has started 3 and working on 4 as well as continuing the 2.

Hold on a minute. What three wars has Obama started and which one is he working on? I'm looking forward to hearing the answer to this one.

Libya, Yemen, and working on Pakistan. So I was off by one.

By the way both of Bush's wars were approved by Congress. Obama has no approval for either of the two current or the one he is fomenting with Pakistan.

Millions sleeping in streets? Wher the hell do you live?

Millions in the streets? Breadlines too I suppose eh? What is this the 1930's? Or just a magic wish of yours like Obama and the rest of the Statists?

Create more problems and try to fix it using the same brand of irresponsibility that got us here?

Idiots.

Ummmm dude... are you even aware of your surroundings? Right now there are between 700K-2M homeless in our country. The 700k is the low end of the spectrum counting only the people that come to shelters. The 2M is the upper end of the spectrum and is probably the more accurate. Some sources say it's even higher, as a lot of those in warmer climates don't seek shelter as much... but beyond 2M, it's just a guess. Los Angeles has 58k alone... that's the size of a medium Midwestern city.

Do you conservatives just go through life with blinders on, only seeing what you want to see. is that how it's so easy for you guys to NOT see the human side of things? How do you reconcile that with God? Just curious on the last one.

Congress is to blame. Pure and simple.

The Prez can ask and they can either approve or deny what he asks.

They control the pursestrings.

I'm sure there are a few good men and women up there who truly have the nations best interests at heart but IMHO most of em are more concerned with getting re-elected.

After all it a pretty good gig. You don't work that hard. Put four years in and your set for life at taxpayer expense. Wonder what would happen if they had to put in 20 years like everyone else???

I'm sure there are a few good men and women up there who truly have the nations best interests at heart but IMHO most of em are more concerned with getting re-elected.

After all it a pretty good gig. You don't work that hard. Put four years in and your set for life at taxpayer expense. Wonder what would happen if they had to put in 20 years like everyone else???

I don't know about the not working hard part. I mean... if you only consider physical work being hard... then I guess you're right. But they are constantly at odds with themselves and their ideals trying to get meaningful legislation through that helps Americans, fighting the opposition who for their own reasons, don't necessarily want that legislation to happen, and also pandering to their benefactors who financed their elections(which is the part that bugs me the most about politics).

In short... they may have gotten into politics to do good... but the system we have doesn't allow that to happen all that often. That's not something that I would call easy work.

I don't know about the not working hard part. I mean... if you only consider physical work being hard... then I guess you're right. But they are constantly at odds with themselves and their ideals trying to get meaningful legislation through that helps Americans, fighting the opposition who for their own reasons, don't necessarily want that legislation to happen, and also pandering to their benefactors who financed their elections(which is the part that bugs me the most about politics).

In short... they may have gotten into politics to do good... but the system we have doesn't allow that to happen all that often. That's not something that I would call easy work.

I suppose some would consider haggling with others hard work. Just not me.

I still say its a pretty good gig. Great perks and beni's and you put in 4 years and you and your spouse are set for life. All at taxpayer expense. Such a deal.

Sometimes they do burn the midnight oil but loads of folks do that all the time. They get more than enough perks and time off to offset any real work they do.

IMO our professional politicians make out pretty damned well.

Forum List

Back