Who's fault?

Hmm, I looked at the budget. There is milk for babies, education for children, education for teens, oh, and war for the pentagon.

Now where should I make massive cuts at when we have millions sleeping in the streets?:cuckoo:
Millions in the streets? Breadlines too I suppose eh? What is this the 1930's? Or just a magic wish of yours like Obama and the rest of the Statists?

Create more problems and try to fix it using the same brand of irresponsibility that got us here?

Idiots.

Ummmm dude... are you even aware of your surroundings? Right now there are between 700K-2M homeless in our country. The 700k is the low end of the spectrum counting only the people that come to shelters. The 2M is the upper end of the spectrum and is probably the more accurate. Some sources say it's even higher, as a lot of those in warmer climates don't seek shelter as much... but beyond 2M, it's just a guess. Los Angeles has 58k alone... that's the size of a medium Midwestern city.

Do you conservatives just go through life with blinders on, only seeing what you want to see. is that how it's so easy for you guys to NOT see the human side of things? How do you reconcile that with God? Just curious on the last one.

Don't cry for LA. it's a sancturary city. Their problems are of their own making.. Kerry On.

What have the Republicans offered to compromise on?

What have the Republicans offered to accept that does not conform to their getting 100% of their agenda in this deal?

When did the Republicans get a 100% mandate?

Your problem is you see the dems as "owning" medicaire and SS.
They dont.
Reps agree both need to be reformed to rectify the problem.

You are falling for the compromise BS.

Reps dont want to cut SS and MC anymore than dems do. They just know it needs to be done.

Do you need the questions repeated too?

Why don't you just tell em the fabricated answer in your fantasy mind? Go ahead.

Millions in the streets? Breadlines too I suppose eh? What is this the 1930's? Or just a magic wish of yours like Obama and the rest of the Statists?

Create more problems and try to fix it using the same brand of irresponsibility that got us here?

Idiots.

Ummmm dude... are you even aware of your surroundings? Right now there are between 700K-2M homeless in our country. The 700k is the low end of the spectrum counting only the people that come to shelters. The 2M is the upper end of the spectrum and is probably the more accurate. Some sources say it's even higher, as a lot of those in warmer climates don't seek shelter as much... but beyond 2M, it's just a guess. Los Angeles has 58k alone... that's the size of a medium Midwestern city.

Do you conservatives just go through life with blinders on, only seeing what you want to see. is that how it's so easy for you guys to NOT see the human side of things? How do you reconcile that with God? Just curious on the last one.

Don't cry for LA. it's a sancturary city. Their problems are of their own making.. Kerry On.

Cry for LA? What about the rest... so if 58K homeless don't get your sympathy, what about the rest? yeah.... don't cry for the poor, the homeless and the destitute... you are a fine Christian woman. I hope God forgives you. My God would never be in favor of propping up the rich at the expense of the poor.

I am starting to believe that the radical right worship a false god.

this is obiedoodle's economy, he's pissed away trillions, trillions trillions, gas is sky high, groceries are sky high, un employment is sky high, "millions of homeless in the streets" energy is sky high and rising every day,, yep he planned it all, he told you so when he campaigned but most of you lieturds had yer heads up yer azzes just like arty farty did..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

this is obiedoodle's economy, he's pissed away trillions, trillions trillions, gas is sky high, groceries are sky high, un employment is sky high, "millions of homeless in the streets" energy is sky high and rising every day,, yep he planned it all, he told you so when he campaigned but most of you lieturds had yer heads up yer azzes just like arty farty did..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yup...it's all Obama's fault....keep fuckin' that chicken, maybe you'll get an egg.

Weren't the same Republicans who now are screaming that Medicare needs to be cut....

the same ones that were screaming like hell when Obama allegedly "cut" medicare?

By golly yes, they are!

How soon they forget. Or perhaps, it is all part of their strategery?

It's Madison Avenue's fault for creating desire for a lot of shit we don't really need.

that's the funniest part.. all sanctimonious dimbulbs screaming that medicare is a sacred cow but they stole 960 Billion dollars from it to fund obiedoodlecare..

Forum List

Back