Who’s excited for LIV golf?

45thPatriot

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2022
I was just trying to see if I could view the first and second round and it’s not televised but you can watch it on YouTube Facebook. And liv golf website..
looks exciting,, does anybody know how the format is going to work I hear it’s going to be teams?

All the people protesting are from 9-11 and they should be.
No....they're using 911 as an excuse. It's really just Nevertrumpers trying to act patriotic while working for the PGA. These same people won't bat an eye when Biden or Obama gives Iran $162 billion dollars as well as all of our drone technology.

You really have to be a racist or a Democrat to think that every criminal/terrorist that is a Saudi citizen is directly supported by the Saudi Royal Family.

• Banned
No....they're using 911 as an excuse. It's really just Nevertrumpers trying to act patriotic while working for the PGA.

You really have to be a racist or a Democrat to think that every criminal/terrorist that is a Saudi citizen is directly supported by the Saudi Royal Family. These same people won't bat an eye when Biden or Obama gives Iran $162 billion dollars as well as all of our drone technology.
Democrats are putting American men and women in jail for protesting on 1/6. I don’t see the PGA speaking out against the atrocities leveled against American patriotic citizens. Capital police officers shot teargas canisters into the chest of protesters two of them died,
They shot a unarmed woman

Democrats are putting American men and women in jail for protesting on 1/6. I don’t see the PGA speaking out against the atrocities leveled against American patriotic citizens. Capital police officers shot teargas canisters into the chest of protesters two of them died,
They shot a unarmed woman
Then there's the Wounded Knee incident....and Japanese internment camps....experimenting on blacks using Syphilis injections. Dr Fauci torturing Beagle puppies...and spreading AIDs throughout the homosexual community.

It’s going to be played on one of trumps beautiful golf courses that right there is a good reason to watch

You mean the course just 50 miles from ground zero? The one sponsored by the Hijacker backed Saudi government? After the families if the 9-11 victims asked you not to?

That beautiful golf course?

You mean the course just 50 miles from ground zero? The one sponsored by the Hijacker backed Saudi government? After the families if the 9-11 victims asked you not to?

Do you have any evidence that the Saudi government was behind 911?

Democrats have Americans in internment camps as we speak for trespassing protesting, you killed an in armed woman, over 90% of people murdered this weekend will be in democrat run cities.. democrats by far a worsen Saudi Arabia.. and you’re a Democrat

Democrats have Americans in internment camps as we speak for trespassing protesting, you killed an in armed woman, over 90% of people murdered this weekend will be in democrat run cities.. democrats by far a worsen Saudi Arabia.. and you’re a Democrat

Youre losing pal.

Forum List

Back