Who's Conning Us About Content?

AAAANNNNNDDDDD.....another poster who can't read.
Already a thread on this, and another one by a poster who also can't read.

But out of curiosity, what process are you using to get back to where you were? That's been my problem, too.

AAAANNNNNDDDDD.....another poster who can't read.
Already a thread on this, and another one by a poster who also can't read.

But out of curiosity, what process are you using to get back to where you were? That's been my problem, too.
I
AAAANNNNNDDDDD.....
Already a thread on this,

Your Avatar Looks Like the View of the Old Lady at the Bates Motel

I clicked on the area below "search" that is titled with my username. That misdirected to me to "Profile Posts," so I clicked "Recent Activity." To use that, I had to skip over the "Thanks for the Rep" entries to find my content. (Clicking "Postings" was just as much of a dead end as "Content" had been.)

You can't understand this disintegrating Postmodern world unless you understand that some of the greatest natural geniuses for this technology know nothing about computers.

I can't link to my Content and have to go through a difficult process in order to continue to participate where I posted. Somebody is getting pleasure out of putting us in pain.

Usually, you'll get replies and ratings often enough where you can use your "alert list" as the links.

But if that's not working for you --- go to your "recent activity" list on your profile page. If you're not posting 180 posts a day or more -- should be easy to get links to threads that you recently participated in..

If you don't want to wade thru the "awards" in "recent activity" --- use the find "all posts from this poster" tab to the right of "recent activity"..

It's in chron order -- although I THINK there's options at the bottom to filter the search.

The Global search is a pain to use. Hard to fill in the blanks and not as focused on YOUR content.

Forum List

Back